Angular2: Fad or Future?

Is Angular2 a passing meme?

my job is starting to shift future projects to use Angular2. started looking at other jobs, a few other companies are starting to use it as well.

Attached: download.png (160x160, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youmightnotneedjquery.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Run. AngularJS/2/4/5 is over engineered and has absurd complexity.
Fuck angular, fuck JS. FUCK FRONTEND.

frontend is a necessary evil.

i wish we could just give users a CLI

Angular is on a down trend right now, but it's still one of the top 3 frameworks for frontend. Might as well learn it.

It doesn't have absurd complexity anymore than React

Future. Android is switching to flutter. Angular dart is the future of front end

what top 3
react and ?

???
any retard could master it in 2 months.
you could do basic things after a week without having any programming experience.

JQUERY

Anything involving JavaScript is a meme.

everyone switching over to ES6 + NPM. vuejs is alright. nobody uses angular not even google who owns it uses it anywhere. they all use closure and youtube uses this obscure micro framework only good for pre-fetching and continuous d/ling shit

the real meme here is reactive

This. At the end of the day, Angular will kinda get out of your way and let you write code, with React you have to play fucking games with state all the goddamned time.

i still use jquery

am i doing it wrong?

Angular is the number 1 framework on indeed. Also 2 way data binding is nice. If anything vue will beat out react and angular

Angular 5 is nice but anything before that is a nightmare. Only complex part which really isn't is a few directives and typescript

Depending on how far back your support for internet explorer goes, jquery might be useless overhead. youmightnotneedjquery.com/

Hello Sir! I recommend to you Angulars-the best Java Script programs.

Attached: ss-2018-04-30-21-33-52.png (1202x399, 63K)

*用vue阻止你的路径*

Attached: ss-2018-04-30-21-37-47.png (1202x393, 63K)

so when you combine angular and angular 2 bubbles you get the biggest bubble?

only in India. worldwide it would be 67% of the React's bubble

rxjs is a pain in the ass to grasp your head around if you've never had any experience with the reactive programming.

angularjs' greatest feature and, simultaneously, flaw was its flexibility. you could write a complete piece of garbage code for a complicated logic and it would probably work. unfortunately, there is a certain way of using angularjs for a good performance. your average code monkey wouldn't know, and with the growing size of a project, it was quite easy to bloat the digest tree hooks, making the SPA a nightmare to render and run by the browser. i've seen some of those. with the whole agile schmuck, pajeets wouldn't care about the future maintainability, create whatever features asap and just make it werk. with no real official guidelines for development, angularjs projects were unmaintainable monsters in your average companies at the end of the day. so many people were complaining about that, it's not scalable. the most sane way to create and then maintain an angularjs frontend project was to really predict its possible size, plan the whole architecture and then force the team to abide by it.

so, the angular team tried to force a certain way of using the framework with >=2 versions. wrote it around rxjs and zonejs. i mean, you can use vanilla js or dart, but not much documentation or even tutorials on that, so good luck. most out-of-the-box components were written with typescript anyway, as well as the official cli. but the learning curve is quite steep. and at the end of the day, the whole code looks sort of over engineered. it's like they went from one extreme to another. while in angular1 you could make it werk in many ways for the price of performance, now with >=2 you need to cast a complicated but well-performing spell for the price of a ritualistic code. and even then, you can fuck up the performance if you don't understand rxjs.

still, it's probably the best jack-of-all-trades frontend framework.

oh, and angular >=2 is really a SPA framework. using it for anything else is a waste of time and resources. for non-SPA, consider vuejs or angularjs+typescript.

Nothing.Nu-males love "trends" more than work.
It's everything about reinventing the wheel to satisfy autism and to fit a complexity that web shouldn't even handle.

What other framework should a web brainlet focus on? I've never touched any since there's a billion option, I'm not sure what to choose between React, Vue and Angular for my small sites

react, you can just make a little part of your site use react and build upon it. don't install it just load the script from their cdn on your first try

Angular on the front-end, MeteorJS on the back-end = GOAT web-dev

Angular is poison stay away from it. React is king and Vue is the up and comer.