Shitty robots queen

So Simone Giertz just announced that she have a brain tumor.

Attached: images.jpg (318x158, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_of_life#United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=tpa4kp4lK60
youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

Jow Forumsshittyrobots is that way, now go back

That's sad.
At less she is swedish and can get the treatment for free.
I non ironically hope the best for her.

shitty robots queen

I guess. But would you choose a free doctor, to poke around your brains?

>free doctor
You mean a state-paid doctor, who has excellent job security and pension schemes?

What? She's American

She's going to go into debt and THEN die

Most people can't afford a complete treatment like that.
The plot for one of the most popular american series is about a teacher who get cancer and can't afford the treatment and end up producing drugs to be able to do something that a Canadian could do for free.

Also, the medics don't do it for free, the state pay them a decent wage to work. Free healthcare works in most of the civilized world. Even in my shithole (yes, even Brazil has free health care), when my grandfather was diagnosed with prostate cancer he receive treatment and manage to beat cancer and live a few years more.

No, she is not. She was just grabbing some outreach money that companies in America throw to niggers, woman and fags in tech community.

Attached: Captura de tela de 2018-04-30 14-28-27.png (240x85, 5K)

the american way
debt -> medical bankruptcy -> homelessness -> opioid addiction -> death

rip

>to be able to do something that a Canadian could do for free.
Hahahaha no

> Most people can't afford a complete treatment like that.
That's why you're supposed to have fucking insurance, you nigger. That's the entire point of insurance - to protect you from the risk of unpredictable forced expenses that you normally wouldn't be able to deal with. This is almost like saying: "oh, a lot of people can't easily afford a new car if theirs gets totalled, so the state should give them new cars!", with the only difference being that if you're a moron and are left without a car, you won't literally die.

>Residence San Francisco, California
Good night, sweet princess

Don't joke about that m8.
When i decided to quit smoke, and had little knowledge of what nicotine withdraw would cause, during the first week, i had severe pain in my chest, i vomit and shit myself. I had diarrhea so bad that feel like i got raped by a pack of niggers. The panic attacks caused by the anxiety made em believe that i had cancer, and for quite some time i did believe i was dieing (face death is something that i never did before)
Toke me half week of suffering before learn that all my problems where caused by the dependency of nicotine. A path of nicotine after that, and i was fine. (fun fact, my third world import nicotine path from Germany to help people like to to quit for free.)

>That's why you're supposed to have fucking insurance, you nigger.
Do you know that a human life has value in america? And it's 50k for year that you are going to live with quality.
What does this mean? Well, a insurance company is not obligated to pay more than what a human life is worth to save it. Any cancer treatment cost way, way more than that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value_of_life#United_States

>who the fuck cares; the post

No wonder all her robots were shitty.

F

More details here:
youtube.com/watch?v=tpa4kp4lK60
A benign brain tumour. Not as bad as cancer. Hopefully she recovers.

>A benign brain tumour.
I meet a kid who got blind after the removal of the tumor. It's not really "benign" for you.

But i agree, definitely not as bad as cancer like tumor. Depending on the size, it can easily removed without serious consequences.

damn, she looks bad... it seems that she cried a lot. Well, I will cry a lot if that happens to me
I hope that she get well

Oh. Well then why is nobody trying to fix that? If all the fucking outrage and arguments that are directed at their shitty social health systems instead got directed towards fairer insurances, I feel like that could change really quickly.

RIP

It's a pretty nasty subject. Many people would be eligible for treatments that would only prolong their life for a short spawn of time, and would cost millions which would make the insurance plan cost more for the average joe who just want to see a doctor if his flu don't go away...

> Many people would be eligible for treatments that would only prolong their life for a short spawn of time
Fair enough. Pragmatically, you could probably base a metric off that (e.g. by placing a max value on a given amount of lifetime - like 100k per year or something - and using doctors' life expectancy estimates to evaluate payout) but in practice I can definitely see this being a huge can of worms nobody would ever agree on.

good, fuck this reddit-grade attention whore
>durr hurr my stupid kit bots dont work haha give me attention because vagina

The problem is that insurance company uses a bunch of metrics to cut your "quality life", and reduce your value. This is the main reason why people lie to their doctors in America (here in my country, only faggots lie about inserting things in their anus or having sex with other dudes in public bathrooms).

That cancer shit gets everyone, doesn't it? Third world dictators, old-school door-to-door vacuum cleaner salesmen, Susanne from human resources, taco bell taste-testers, amateur robot enthusiasts, anyone.

If you watched those videos without smiling I don't know what to tell you.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo

stop being such a beta orbiter faggot and go pay a hooker to take your v-card

It's not cancer (as far as she told).

Also, don't reply to the fucking faggot who keep posting pictures of himself dressing as a female and demand complete attention from a entire board.

Welcome to the UK, where the exact same thing happens except the government does it themselves. You better be LEERAALLY DUYIN RITE NOW if you want a GP to do anything, or have private insurance (which is actually pretty nice and useful, thankfully).

Attention whore #21,984,208,664.

Sweden only gives free money to niggers

good. i hope she dies in pain
go back to your own subreddit, nigger

I wonder why she decided to stay in US. Maybe she got one of those sugar company health insurance...

Attached: Captura de tela de 2018-04-30 16-12-18.png (594x239, 30K)

but she makes (stupid) robots that doesn't nude to get view.
but you're a contrarian faggot that like to suck dicks

Hate to break it to you user, but she's not going to sleep with you for that comment.

>it's benign
who gives a shit

And you're clearly either a pajeet or a beaner

Virgin detector OVER 9000!

Reddit is leaking again

>go pay a hooker to take your v-card
way to project

>Also, don't reply to the fucking faggot who keep posting pictures of himself dressing as a female and demand complete attention from a entire board.
_oot?

Attached: faggot.jpg (640x480, 116K)

>all these potential Elliots
stay away from vans so this shitty site stops going down

>That cancer shit gets everyone, doesn't it? Third world dictators
I wish, those seem to do fine, though.

On top of what the other user said, the only purpose of humans in america is being money cattle for companies. In fact, there wouldn't be healthcare at all if insurances couldn't press a lot of money out of it.

how many times did you guys ask her to send bobs and vagine

demn you guys need to jerk off more.

Isn't this one of Terrys' waifus? Has anyone informed him about this?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>companies care about how their customers feel in an oligopoly
user please