So what's his fucking problem?

So what's his fucking problem?

Attached: louislouis.jpg (1200x624, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8?t=749
ifixit.org/blog/8210/rossmann-repair-legal-threat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

steve jobs may have fondled him as a boy

Isn't everybody in New York like him?
That's how I imagine it.

Having first-hand experience of how shitty Apple hardware is and how retarded Apple users are, tends to make you grumpy even if you make your living off of Apple having shit hardware quality and Apple users being absolute brainlets.

This. And the best part is that he even wants Apple to make better products which would in turn give him less work.

Short AF

He also wants Apple to provide cheap replacement components which would put him out of business completely.

yeah, he's basically the above-average new yorker

Brian Blessed would say:
>he has a pure heart beneath all the grump

Manletitis, and severe anger issues

manlet supreme

le 56%

Nothing, in my opinion. Fixing boards in silence would be much less interesting than ranting about them, and I usually find his rants fairly interesting. This has resulted in him presenting something of a "ranting tech guy" persona, but I don't think he's a negative person overall. Watch some of his non-tech-related videos, he has some pretty inspirational and motivational stories about starting his business.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 19.32.22.png (1759x1171, 1.74M)

he also has a cute cat

youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8?t=749
I think he finally lost it here

Attached: ios-png-6.png (512x512, 7K)

First video I saw of him several years ago I thought he was ass hole. But the more I watch I found he's a good guy under all that new York.

He's repeatedly said that he'd be happy if Apple stopped raping their customers or their customers stopped paying thousands to get raped even if it damaged his business.

He has to work with apple customers. Begging apple to put him out of bussiness to release him from that hell is rational.

He thinks rationally and sees apple being shit first hand?

If he hates Apple so much why doesn't he just get a different job

he overworked himself and fried parts of his brain

Manlet rage + greasy beaner + balding.

he's an ex-linux user

I worked for Apple for a while. My NDA recently expired so I can give a few details about it now. I cant say exactly what my position was, but I worked with mainly Applecare, their customer support team. He's extremely bitter because he has to deal with retards having "problems" with their iPhones and macbook airs all day, its soul crushing. honestly, he's way better off than most people who work for Apple. Most of the people I worked with were alcoholics or were barely functioning drug addicts, not to mention how fucked up all the peons and associates were

hes lebanese i believe

This. Except I think he cares about morals more

he said his grandmother is italian, but obviously that doesn't say anything about him.

He has morals and actually cares about things.

So he is St. Louis of the Church of trans/g/enders?

when he spoke coherently about technical issues of apple products, for half an hour

Aplel's being a shit. Thats the problem
Right to repair bill when?

He calls apple on their bullshit and has to clean up after their mess all damn day.

Likely got bullied his entire life in School, which explains the all around cunty attitude and attempt at getting swole

Didn't know he had one.

If I wanted a joke I'd ask for your one rep max.

This. Also remember he has to deal with the poorer Apple customers who have tighter budgets and thus are more picky. Rich apple users just go to the apple store and buy a new ____ when they have a problem and say fuck it.

He wouldn't make nearly as much money and business off teaching people how to do component-level motherboard repair on some random shit laptops. Also other manufacturers tend to steal ideas from apple on how to make hard to repair products.

The usual narcissist behavior when they find something that provides them with an audience, they simply can't stop doing that.

t. butthurt toddler

he tells the story about that, granted his bully attempted murder but still.

if apple provided known good parts, his prices could go down because he is no longer working with people who scavenged from dead boards.

he only deals with people till the product he is repairing costs more to repair then to replace.

source?

nothing wrong with trying to get swole

I really whish Lenovo would listen to the shit he says about Thinkpads, he very clearly explains why the people that like those machines buy them.

Attached: louiss.png (1862x1264, 385K)

go to his channel and look up the first bully video

>I have no time for new employees
>But I'm going to shit out YT videos every day

It's not really just apple shit. All phones are fucking awful.

Would you go to an interview at 2 AM?

I am a bike mechanic and from that standpoint i can well understand his rants on products that are made intentionally a shitty way.
I regularily get pissed about expensive things in the bike industry that fail because of cheap materials used.
There things like aluminium parts getting replaced with plastic counterparts that fail in very short periods. Just to push down production prices and get the product to fail when warranty has gone out.
Planned obsolescence is the keyword.

i imagine every bike fag on Jow Forums as the sorest loser imaginable, because of

yet (you) are here.

You're deluded if you think that.

How did he become such of a great motivational speaker? Everyone time I watch he vids I want to try harder at life

Attached: 1486966302356.jpg (600x583, 226K)

He's a kike.

Is Louis a pajeet?

Actually he is an alcoholic.

He is very short and balding before 40.

>too lazy to replace iphone screens
>thinkpad owners can fix their own shit

Seems like that's an apple feature.

Proofs?

>rossman
>lives in NY
>swarthy
>nasally voice

All of that proves nothing. Rossman is a German name not a jewish name. German jews have German names, but German jews are pale not swarthy. All New York accents are nasally and the overwhelming majority of new yorkers are not jewish.

ifixit.org/blog/8210/rossmann-repair-legal-threat/
Fuck apple

Attached: 1525109036934.jpg (1296x968, 369K)

This, its just the new york in him.

I wish non-Germans would stop trying to identify Jewish names, you suck at it.