What's the easiest and most efficient way for me to build a simple but presentable website for my business when I don't...

What's the easiest and most efficient way for me to build a simple but presentable website for my business when I don't know html or anything? Steal someone else's and then adjust it in dreamweaver?

Attached: dreamweaver-4084-7.jpg (1014x724, 108K)

\you realize there are pre-made templates you can use right?

Drupal

Pay a professional to do it for you.

Pay a NEET on Jow Forums to do it for you.

>implying we are capable of anything

website builders, like Jimdo ?

>dreamweaver
Holy shit this abortion is still alive?

Joomla, Wordpress or any other CMS system that you can install on a bought host&domain if you are even remotely competent.

Wix, Weebly, Freewebs or any other sites that handles the setup for you if you are ludicriciously incompetent or genuinely retarded.

Or this. But Drupal is more advanced. If you haven't dealt with any of this stuff before, Drupal is overkill.

>Have the business pay a professional to build it for you.
FTFY

>Steal someone else's and then adjust it in dreamweaver?
>*cat with toilet paper*

WordPress

dedicate a month and 20$ to learn basic html,css,js, and php. You'll actually learn something and won't have to trust some indian to fuck up your ridiculously simple website.

here we go...

I use Dw every single day
It is great
when you have a lot of site, domains, and subdomains, nothing can keep stuff organized like Dw.
It is a pro tool, it is not an IDE
It was never supposed to be an IDE
It soesn't want to be an IDE
It wants to be a professional's tool that does large scale webdev

Wix

Get host
Go to installatron
install WordPress
Go to EnvatoMarket/ThemeForest
Search WordPress
Buy a theme
Upload it
Customize it
That will be the easiest way to have a good, polished website without enlisting a pro.

Drupal, Joomla, WordPress or any other CMS

If you know how a site is supposed to look and you know how to put together info appropriately, go with Wordpress and the Themeco Pro theme. It's a development theme that lets you do pretty much anything you want to do with it, but it also includes two different drag and drop builders (Cornerstone and Visual Composer) that let you build the site as you'd like. Going to cost you about $80 per license but gives you a shitton of flexibility.

>lol you shill

I've got a self run business making 105k/yr using that stupid theme, it works

It's so easy to recognize your posts across the threads. Can you stop using ellipsis at least when not appropriate

you can pay a teen to do that for you

it will take you like maybe a week or two to learn html/css, thats all youll need. if you want JavaScript shit, just copy stuff from stack overflow.

it'll look bad

just use squarespace, seems like the most modern website builder. if you wanna learn html etc do it on the side

learn HTML/CSS/JS you mong

>Sponsored squarespace dot com.