I fucking hate how every time I Google something there is some shitty tutorial or clickbait by a pajeet...

I fucking hate how every time I Google something there is some shitty tutorial or clickbait by a pajeet. I remember 10-15 years ago I could find whatever I wanted instantly, now it's all shit that's half incorrect written by some streetshitter named rajabinajaheed.

I hate them so fucking much, where do you guys go to learn shit now?

Attached: 1507212634643.jpg (638x746, 69K)

Here let me fix your blog post:
Where do you go/ what services do you use to learn new things? I've been trying to learn _____ but everytime i search for something on google I get some pajeet-written shit.
Also this belongs in /sqt/

hmm

The only thing this tells me is that everything you want to do, a pajeet already does much better. So stop trying already.

Kizuna is my ai

>Pajeet so assblasted he reports the post

Attached: 1524410164820.png (615x720, 341K)

Buy a fucking book like a normal person

Attached: DDG-icon_256x256.png (256x256, 14K)

Really? 90% of the time I get a stackoverflow/superuser result that answers my problem perfectly.

You used to be able to get this info easily from googling. Reverting to books is a regression.

Stop typing full questions and just enter the keywords you need. Use quotes to semi-force literal interpretation of words.

there are a few topics that are particularly bad like microsoft, java, sql etc
i remember random stuff like tensorflow and video editing software is bad too

I'm actually working on tensorflow stuff. That's what drove me to make this thread.

I found answers written by pajeets to problems I had never hoped to find answers for.

>Reverting to books is a regression.
>choosing to rely on the medium that costs something to publish let alone distribute is a regression compared to the internet which anyone can upload to for any reason with no/minimal cost
this is sort of like saying using tapes over hdds/ssds for archiving is a regression, its not they are both legitimate paths to the same goal with different pros and cons
pros of books: likely answers your question and many future questions
cons of books: costs money, likely lags behind cutting edge memes such as tensorflow AI
pros of internet: costs effectively no money you might as well add up how much you spent on water its a utility
cons of internet: costs you time trawling through bullshit, when you find your answer it is unlikely someone already compiled your future questions to be answered neatly in the same place

> , where do you guys go to learn shit now?
Official docs and specs only, pretty much. Whenever those are lacking, it's a nightmare of sifting through stack overflow questions that ask exactly what you want but all the answers are irrelevant (XY problem my ass) and
ARTICLES IN A 24
POINT FONT
WITH MARGINS
3/7 OF YOUR SCREEN
ON EACH SIDE
that start with five paragraphs giving and introducing and describing the technologies involved as if they were targeted to people who have never written code before (which they probably are).

>search for video on the topic
>open first relevant one
>it's a pajeet
>dislike and close immediately

>>>durgasoft.com

Attached: 1521385306958.gif (849x458, 153K)

This gives me an idea for a Jow Forums project: IndianRemoval.crx. For each page that is loaded, it detects and analyses:
>primary author's name (where an author can be detected)
>skin tone of any detected profile photos
>certain trigger words: think "do the needful", but also less obvious ones than that
>overall writing style (where feasible, might need a neural network approach)
and arrives at a confidence factor, is_indian. If this number exceeds a certain, empirically-set threshold, the article is automatically closed (browser automatically navigates back/closes the tab). It also contributes the URL to a shared web database, so that in future the article can be filtered out from search results without needing to load it.

Ta-da! The web is now de-pajeeted to a considerable degree. Bonus points: False-flag the development so they think it was made by Pakistanis.

Holy shit yes

Rude, dumb weebposter scum

i've showed you my anime now show me your anime.

I'll make the logo

Just read the docs you brainlet.
How do you feel knowing that a pajeet who can't even spell figured it out but you can't?