He's alive!

He's alive!

youtube.com/watch?v=tptLgmeydgo

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 108K)

>literal rambling racist ends up on the streets
and justice was served, feels good to see him hit such a low point in his life.

Notice how he stopped ranting about 'niggers', 'kikes', and 'spics' all of sudden?

Guess what bitch you can't be both racist and homeless, people aren't empathic towards racist pieces of shit.

Maybe he will serve as a warning to all the edgy kids here who rant about niggers snd jews keeping them down all day long

he's literally a major schizo though so can't blame him

>man is literally insane
>all the shitlib can focus on is that he says mean words about brown people >:(

Attached: kenji-initial-d-second-stage-57.5.jpg (210x240, 16K)

DO NOT SEND THIS NIGGER ONE DOLLAR OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

Dubs and he dies

You're talking shit about somebody who is seriously mentally ill. I thought your type frowned upon punching down?

where's he hanging san diego?

>literally homeless living on the streets
>wants to spend $200 on Vmware

The Return of the King

He still does rant about that though look at the channel
Where did you come from anyway and why have you not gone back there yet

Virtualbox does temple fine
I mean I get his hold up with piracy sort of I guess but why not just use vbox

how can one man be so based

you're defending a man who believes he's a king and calls random people "nigger" on their faces, by attacking the intellect of somebody who says he's satisfied by seeing the aforementioned individual be homeless. do you see the irony in your statement?
>implying Jow Forums isn't full of leftie LITERAL trannies

Send him two.

anyone feel really awkward when the autist walked up and tried to talk to Terry?

>he says mean words :'(
Grow a pair, faggot. Wish your snowflake ass was born 100 years ago, but I'll settle with knowing you'll live and die bitter and angry.

Attached: 1496931111464.jpg (720x404, 37K)

R E D D I T S P A C I N G

Seems like a fairly normal interaction considering the circumstance and mental illness involved.

Literally a 100% normal human being speaking like a nice person.

He fully knows what he's doing with all his racist ranting about minorities, his thought patterns and speech are quite lucid for an alleged 'crazy person', it's more likely that this guy is milking the welfare system by pretending to be mentally ill, so much for his whining about the so called welfare 'niggers'.

Sorry but I can't feel any sympathy for anyone who reduces people to stereotypes about race, he even has admitted he wants to genocide jews and nonwhites because that is the right thing to do.

I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics must be going through his racist head, considering he noe has to live off begging from nonwhites.

Poetic. Justice.

you think you're so funny

Attached: wgdwkgnksq9yteok0kik.jpg (800x450, 29K)

>I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics must be going through his racist head

well he is schizo

>guy has mental illness
>Jow Forums exploits it
>news at 7

If seeing anyone in a low point makes you happy, you need to get your life in order, and rid yourself if that resentment.

Don't take away the responsibility from people, it's part of the "cure" to give them responsibility over their own life.
They blame other people or their "sickness" and can't improve.

Also, there is no scientific prove that mental illnesses (in the scientific and medical sense of illness) even exists.
It's a bankrupt pseudo science, ever was, ever will be.
Leading people back to virtue will make them "healthy" again. Not saying, "it can't be helped".

"the hell is wrong with this guy, he won't stop swearing"
>well he's got Tourette's, so he can't help it
"what an asshole I hope he gets hit by a bus"

bigthonk.jpg

Attached: 1519527328468.jpg (540x340, 19K)

Reroll

Are you implying his alleged mental illness has anything to do with his racism? People with tourettes can't help saying things

Terry knows fully well the weight and meaning behind his words.

I don't resent anything, I simply have no empathy for racists.

It's like watching a bully get owned by someone else, or getting assblasted by karma, you can't help but feel good when bad people get what's coming to them.

>you're defending
oh it's this little bitch again

>calls random people "nigger"
I have never seen him -randomly- call people that. And you know it.

me neither
never watched a single video
you guys are just pathetic

You're the bully, kicking someone when you think they're down. But Terry isn't down. He is standing tall on his own terms. And you just can't stand that, can you. He's a threat to you, and you need to make him look small so that you can feel big. You, and whatever group-think clique you belong to, are pathetic.

>has to survive by begging money from niggers and the normal people he calls 'niggercattle'
>standing tall
user there's no need to defend someone just because you enjoy being edgy.

>I was bullied in school, the post

also bait, stop replying to this guy you tards

Except I can help it, because racism does not make one subhuman, just a human with different opinions that are equally as shitty as yours.

Stop reading Marx and go outside.

You obviously have no idea of what paranoid schizophrenia is, he hears/sees things, how is that comparable to tourettes ?

i live in portland should i try and find him

You should go find him and invite him to live with you

No. It's just you. That faggot seems cool and they are talking nice