He uses a systemd distro daily

>He uses a systemd distro daily
I hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 53.jpg (2000x1500, 1001K)

Fedora 4 lyfe

I'm thinking of using alpine

why not? every major distro is using it, even conservative ones. what's the down side?

Its a large codebase that does more than it should, which makes it a centeral point of faliure. Thats a valid point.
But its also open source, and if you think its doing anything nefarious, you can audit it.
I still use it, it just werks better than any of the alternatives.

these girls are less attractive than linux

1. "botnet"
2. Bloat

thats it.

keep it real bitch

Are you talking about systemd or the linux kernel? Sounds like it could be either one

Im talking about systemd. The linux kernel doesnt do more than it needs to, It does exactly what it needs to, and leaves the rest to other programs.

whats wrong with systemd
whats the alternative
redpill me

>whats wrong with systemd
see nothing really, just autists being autists
>whats the alternative
openrc or runit are the best alternatives

I find systemd uselessly complicated

why is it botnet? any proof?

Windows is the systemd alternative. OpenRC and runit are for those who value sanity.

>any proof
there is no proof. everything's botnet on Jow Forums

No way jose

Attached: 1501545131696.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

Yeah that's what I thought

I wonder if you approach these girls and tell them 'lets go fuck', assuming you're somewhat attractive (6+), do you think they would? Or would they shout you down and call you a pig? :thinking:

Gentoo is a major distro.

>Gentoo is a major distro.
have up updated to 17.1? they incorporated major changes that make it integrate better with systemd.
give it time. init scripts are dead.

The fuck are you even trying to say

Depends if they're the type of girl who likes humiliation bdsm shit or just a radical feminist.

Systemd is great as long as you only ever fuck with the sevices part of it. If anything else breaks, god help you.

depends on what you answer to the shit test you get immediately after

The concept of systemd is to enncapusale the kernel entirely and have everyone depend on them. This means it's in the perfect place to fuck your entire system with backdoors and ultimatively gives them more control than is healthy. The exploit part isn't just theory either as it naturally already happened. So people are wary of it and want a more minimalist approach that isn't owned by a single company (systemd is red hat)

So no backdoors outside of your made up scenario.
Great, I'll keep using it then.

It covered my ass in the past, but have some issues with killing processes.

I feel like a new Jow Forums init system needs to be made

can you read? I explicitly stated there was already a case. You could even google it if you could get over your adhd.

Isn't that hair color redundant?

I use Windows

fite me irl

What should you use if you want AUR and no systemD?