I beat the telemarketers that spoof your area code to connect with you. I won...

I beat the telemarketers that spoof your area code to connect with you. I won. It took some pretty bad items to complete, but they got rekt. I am so happy Jow Forums. 1 week after I began my operations, calls died down to being scrambled on answering to not even reaching my phone.

Attached: True enemy.jpg (180x200, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGiRRTi_hJk
youtube.com/watch?v=hYrksItIo18
youtu.be/5Hwf8wDi71U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish to share this wisdom on to you to pass on to others if you want or desire it. It has been glorious.

Attached: camping warmth.jpg (1255x2300, 1.06M)

I'll bite, what did you do

Okay so this takes a little of you arent doing a lot of bad shit. So basically they are making an over seas called which you can bet 100% are being monitored for key words. Change up what you say but similar to the following:
"Code confirmed, Chemical attack on us embassy approved. Gather materials stored at work site for family. Kill all. Biological Dirty bomb, children, cia, nsa, mi5, mi6, murder, death" and continue on till they disconnect.
I was getting daily.. DAILY calls from these bastards. It has completely stopped.

Attached: no take sky.png (2185x1640, 60K)

so basically free yourself of annoying phone calls by getting flagged by the NSA

Yes, but best part was 2nd day of doing it. 1 guy said back everything I said. I am pretty sure his boss kicked his ass on that one. Also seriously what is the worst that can happen? They monitor my 60 hours of work and fallout game play?

I dont know what was done, who was talked to or how it worked. But it has been 8 days. 0 calls from marketers. 0!!!! not even the ones wanting to offer home security (they are usually once a month and sound local so bad example). I had to share at least to you all. I know it may not be ideal but it did work for me.

Attached: Pellet stove.jpg (1000x1000, 109K)

Look on the bright side. Now OP never has to worry about finding a good way to make off-site backups.

Honestly just about anything collected about me shows I am pretty much 100% pro america level. I have my differences but still put a flag out every morning it is not going to rain. The steam game genital jousting I bought for everyone as a joke may throw them off.

we, as a community, should find out the real numbers of these call centers and just spam them with bot calls

if each person could use at least ten phone numbers, we could have thousands of calls flooding them until they have to shutdown and rethink their strategy

That's exactly the kind of net traffic and behavior that I'd expect from a deep cover agent. You aren't a engineer, right? That would be two flags.

This is the most retarded shit I've ever seen.

Naw, IT. We're close, but know what a social life is.

Man, I have tried EVERYTHING in 5 years. I was not changing my cell #. Retarded.. sure. But I am willing to go the extra mile. Learning to answer in 40 different languages did not work FYI.

>social life
So you occasionally communicate face to face with others in crowded areas, leaving no paper or electronic record of your conversation. This is looking worse all the time, user.

Hah, fun note. Up until 4 years ago my personal phone was a flip phones. Work issued smart phone for 8 years before that.

This is dumb dude. For all of you reading this post, don't do what OP did b/c you're going to get a federal "tap" on your phone. I however have achieved victory over the pajeets by systematically destroying their morale whenever they call me. I'd say things like:
>"Your entire family is of shitting street."
>"You cannot be of using my gas station, dirty paki dog."
>"Yes I'm doing well, I just got finished diddling your punjab mom with a cricket bat."
>start singing about how much of a punjabi they are, preferably to the tune of an Indian folk song

Eventually they'll just start trying to prank you by throwing you softballs. One time after a good long while of psychological warfare with the pajeets accidentally let up the real name of their "home repair" business, he called it "Ganesh Home Repair" which made my sides leave this galaxy, and during my chortling the dude hung up. So I haven't let that go, every time these dickwaddles call my phone I start giving them shit about Ganesh Home Repair. Last time I called I played along with it:
>Is this Ganesh Home Repair?
>Yes sir, this ees home rrrepair. We want to give you free home rrrrepair sir, what in your house needs fixing?
>I need windows! Microsoft Windows!
>Microsoft Windows?
>Yes!
>Ok sir, how many Microsoft Windows do you need?
>Uh... 10! I need 10 Microsoft Windows!
>*click*

Trust me it'll work eventually and you get to have some fun. Just make sure you're in a safe place to make blistering racial remarks and things of that nature.

Do they get paid on commission or by wage? If the latter, I don't think they would care if you mock them but otherwise you could just make it crystal clear that they are never getting you to do what they want you to do.

Well after that last episode they stopped calling. I eventually did the same to some debt collector people who kept calling my phone (and as I found out later, I was right to fuck with these people - they were American but they were actually a fraudulent organization because I already paid the debt through a more official channel but all their assets were seized by the gubment and people were prosecuted, etc.) by practicing psychological warfare. Eventually they just won't want to call you anymore because they don't want to put up with it. Now for those debt people I played a lot softer, no cursing or racism or anything ostentatious like that but just as insidious.

>Call my phone on some bullshit
>Receive lashings of my silver tongue

Not smart, now your line is monitored by the fedz.
Still funny though, way to harass those curry niggers.

So being racist to someone can get you monitored? I call bullshit dude. I mean, the things I say to these people sure aren't savory but I can't see how this wouldn't be protected free speech - especially since these people are in a different country and they made the choice to call my phone in the first place.

However if you happen to have any reason for why this would be as you say, feel free to make your point - I'm genuinely curious about what you have to say about the topic.

No, saying those things that flag for national security probably got him monitored

Oh right. Yeah I'm not OP (maybe obvs now but just trying to clarify since I don't want any part of OP's predicament). Don't use NSA trigger words, kiddos.

Anyone on Jow Forums gets monitored by the Nigger Semen Afficionados anyways.

>Calling some mumbai scammer a punjab or paki

Are you trying to encourage them? You may as well just blurt "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" until they hang up.

Attached: 38475.jpg (123x125, 2K)

lmao OP

Well the idea is to do some variations on that, always good to "massage" the whole body of insults over a period of time. For some reason these guys seem to get really butthurt about it though, like they're embarrassed of where they come from and what they do and they should be. But yeah, basically do that ad nauseum. At one point they started to call more, but I kept on doing the same shit. The key is to play it for the long game, any sort of "encouragement" they get will evaporate after they hear basically the same thing over and over again.

Also sometimes it's just fun to do.

>Eventually they'll just start trying to prank you by throwing you softballs.

Explain this is more detail.
For some reason this seems like the funniest scenario of the whole thing.
I'd probably try and pretend I'm indian too.
My fake accent(mocking) has become very convincing over the years.

Well I'd get some people who would remember me, they'd pretty much try to bait me but then I'd go for it and keep on going for it until they hung up. Like one time I got in a shouting match with this one guy about how many of our family members were of a shitting street. Basically the Indian version of escalating "yo momma" jokes.

FYI if you're gonna do this, mention Pakistan and spying and nuclear weapons. That is probably more close to home there.

Just rubberband a speaker to your phone and blast youtube.com/watch?v=DGiRRTi_hJk every time they call.

That's just crazy enough to work.
And get you on top of the CIA dragnet, VIP Live Agent section.
Include me in the screencap senpai.

I have a featurephone, is there a way to make those annoying direct to voicemail calls that sometimes happen?

bah, I mean a way to prevent them.

KEK

this
some telemarketers are not allowed to disconnect. Tape a speaker and play hardcore /d/

the callcenter just flagged you for being a tard

how would they know you're on nsa list anyway?

Wow, lucky I don't live in a third world country that has shit like this.

Actual terrorists don't communicate like that. I'm sure the NSA knows this.

why do you still have a landline anyway?
you are carrying a number that's not listed in a phone book everywhere you go, so no marketers unless you want to.
and it's not like they will magically leave the telephone poles standing when the bombs hit.

>MFW living in a country with a language that pajeets can't learn
feels good desu

I think you're overestimating the intelligence and technical know-how of actual terrorists

>youtube.com/watch?v=DGiRRTi_hJk
nice.

However...
You are like a little baby.
You play this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hYrksItIo18
So they feel uncomfortable while waiting.
typical reaction (also the source material is age restricted)
youtu.be/5Hwf8wDi71U

pictured:
You dialed hell and there is no escape.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (716x713, 58K)

I figure of you just follow the same script each time, they'll notice and figure out your not actually planning or doing anything they would care about.