Soo..I bite the devils fruit and installed windows 10. my god, I've never felt so exposed before...

soo..I bite the devils fruit and installed windows 10. my god, I've never felt so exposed before. It feels like literally EVERYTHING wants access to my shit. I didn't notice any speed increase overall. My 8.1 felt like a hardened arch linux compared to this Apple shit. How does this have so many installs? How do I know all my personal activities aren't being sent directly to M$?

Attached: Windows_GetWindows10_v03_1920_Win10_WindowsHome_img.jpg (740x417, 21K)

This is possibly the dumbest post I've seen on here.
1) there's no such thing as a "hardened arch linux". Arch linux is " bleeding edge", meaning it's totally vulnerable to all security exploits
2) 8.1 has the exact same shit
3) Apple's macOS has been/ is still the most secure desktop OS
4) You're "personal activities" are being sent to Microsoft. You literally agreed to this in the EULA
5) Windows 10 is the most secure Windows yet and will receive security updates much quicker/ consistently than 7/8/8.1 even while they're still maintained.

>how does this have so many installs
Microsoft forces OEMs to use it.

>3) Apple's macOS has been/ is still the most secure desktop OS
kek, try root and an empty password

>How do I know all my personal activities aren't being sent directly to M$?
You don't because that is exactly what happens.

macOS High Sierra had some bad security flaws. So what? They've been patched and windblows has exploits found literally daily

>Arch linux is " bleeding edge", meaning it's totally vulnerable to all security exploits
Untrue and homosexual.

We warned you.

Attached: 1521624657630.png (396x396, 613K)

rm -rf –no-preserve-root

That wouldn't work unless you're root, and if that's the case what the fuck are you doing?

Linux is the only desktop os you can nuke the hardware from a shell in. It's a total piece of shit as a desktop os.

>How does this have so many installs?
Normalfags have it bundled with their laptops and prebuilts since forever. How is this a surprise. It's how Microsoft quietly built a defacto monopoly for PC operating systems.

I recommend running windows in a VM. Don't let it be your host OS. With GPU passthrough you can limit it to specific tasks.
Hell with snapshots or docker you can deploy a windows install every time.

Also a lot of normies with older systems got the Windows 10 update literally forced on them.

1. On the contrary. Being breeding edge makes Arch receive security updates first.
2. True but not to the same degree.
>Apple
>secure
Really bad bait m8

>breeding edge

kek

Attached: 1501992238700.jpg (500x477, 25K)

try deleting system32 dumbfuck

Deleting system32 just breaks your install. You can't destroy hardware by deleting system32 you fucking asinine parrot.

never happens because you're never typing "rm -rf" unironically.

you mean like writing to hardware pipes
why the fuck would hardware be mounted as a file lol thats dum

You dumb fuck. Running sudo -rm -rf -no-preserve-root actually bricks motherboards