The absolute state of tesla

the absolute state of tesla

Attached: 30c5449b18b1fd52e28c9438cc123e696ad45c5c4e57137de017bdf27d574c22.png (751x128, 12K)

There is nothing wrong with what he said. If you think there is, you need kill yourself.

Attached: Berserk - Berserk 086 - 23-1.jpg (729x787, 299K)

You're so jealous, it's adorable.

Attached: soy.png (800x750, 106K)

die

Attached: 1523061006961.gif (500x368, 3.03M)

The absolute state of the perma asshurt GM shill

Attached: gmshill.jpg (808x805, 124K)

MOAR HORSEPOWER

Attached: chryslershill.jpg (808x805, 126K)

*discontinues everything but a mustang and hybrid fusion*

Attached: fordshill.jpg (808x805, 121K)

fuck off back to "hacker" "news" muskonauts

t. assblasted murrishit detroit shill

>everyone still buys the mustang cause "ITS A 'STAAAAAANG BROOOOOOO HAHAH VROOM VROOM"

Attached: I-will-kill-you.jpg (480x437, 24K)

What's with this Reddit defense force

n-gate.com
does this trigger you?

ur mom gay

Attached: Berserker_Armour_Version_1.png (722x1055, 552K)

i-it's just 5D joke!

does the fact that murrishit cars still have leafsprings trigger you?

Attached: DwqliLT.jpg (750x605, 72K)

It's most likely just marketing.
He's building an image and knows exactly that the crowd that's idolizing him is the same crowd that loves those things (the "Reddit" people).
By appealing to their "niche" he increases his following, which gives him more media presence that he uses to meme his company into getting funding.

The Söy?

a thread died for this

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

What will be the next one be called? Devil? Satan?

there are girls with negative IQ?

The "Hellcat that's Only Fast in Straight Line."

Deep...

yes because everybody who doesn't like tesla is a fan of these companies, fuckin amazing user