Verizon phone

my g4 is stuck in a bootloop. Looking to get a replacement, hoping not to spend more than $150. Any recomendations? was thinking of getting an m9, but havent been keeping track of cell phones for a while so figured id ask here

Attached: 1511853229913.jpg (469x750, 68K)

Check out website called swappa. Basically used phones, and can be hit or miss but you could find some phones there cheaper than buying new.

Avoid LG phones mostly. Idk about phones but maybe find an old note 4/5 on the website. I hear nexus 5x is also cheap but had battery life issues.

an older refurbished flagship

You can get an LG v20 on ebay for $150

if you can actually find one for this price then you should get this

I correct myself. The $150 ones are cracked models. Decent condition V20s run around $180.

That's a nice fucking ass.

who is this butt

Attached: 1524770185317.png (640x498, 100K)

Shame about the face though.

Who's this semen demon?

>stuck in a bootloop
Brainlet solution
>boot into recovery after pulling battery out and putting it back in by holding up home and power
>choose factory reset/ wipe all data
>delete all cache
Non-brainlet solution
>download odin
>flash twrp custom recovery
>download lineageos for that phone( with microg if you're addicted to google) and put it on the microsd
>boot to twrp by holding up home and power
>backup, then wipe all but microsd and media storage, then install lineageos
>optionally install magisk(root) for system wide adblock (adaway)
Unless you're just looking for an excuse to waste money and support crappy companies
All recent phones look like shit with their notches and round corners, no headphone jacks and no sd slots, you cant even hard reset convienietly cause battery is locked
my dads galaxy s7 had frozen, he went to the salon and they told him to wait it out until the battery runs dry, absolute asswipes
Best you could get in my taste are either moto g5 or lg v20, the rest look like jokes

Attached: g1gqkti339s01.jpg (720x960, 84K)

fixed :^)

Attached: 1525158491608.jpg (469x750, 66K)

ur mom

Sauce for the semen demon?

>face

Attached: sniffmLAn4Wvt.webm (200x270, 52K)

looks like hiro

>flash twrp recovery
cant do that if the bootloader is locked mate

also you can force restart samsung phones by holding both volume buttons + power for 5 seconds right? been doing this on my j5(peasant asf) coz the kernel is borked and wont restart or shut down properly. idk if it still works on newer phones tho

Didnt need to bother with bootloader on s4, flashed my gfs and sisters straight from odin

what the fuck is wrong with her face according to you raging homosexuals?

im talking about the g4 bootloader tho, not the sammy
heck you can even downgrade back to its old os by just flashing the bootloader and the modem(assuming if you dont have os installed and dont want to use crapwiz)

they just dont like chinks so ctfu

Oh shit, I misread, my whole post is misdirections then, dont do what I said OP

SNIFFFF...

wait
im not the op
we all anons here

also he'll be fucked if he tries to flash sth in a locked BL in his g4 and might get frp locked instead and it will be a whole another problem

also one more question

why ur dad in the salon anyway?

I wasn't home so he went to the samsung salon to get help on his frozen phone and the asswipes there told him to wait it out, ridiculous

Nice clickbait.

ikr, personally i kinda like it, it reminds me of hiroshimoot and i would (if you know what i mean), it would be very hardcore as revenge for recaptcha

who

M9 is utter shit, overheats while doing the most basic tasks.

i think i found her. Rina Akiyama. Having some trouble finding that specific image tho.

Attached: rina-akiyama-05122797.jpg (800x1200, 428K)

used nexus 6p

same bootloop?

Attached: rina-akiyama-00307094.jpg (851x1238, 206K)

My G4's screen got cracked, I'm thinking of getting a G5 but they'll announce the G7 tomorrow, so i'm hoping the g5's price drops quick

its interesting how white men get turned on by that type of hideous face

I'm retiring my OnePlus One and getting the Pixel 2 Xl. $15 for 2 years, save $500. Fucking crazy it works with any carrier even though it is Verizon at best buy.