Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Price-Fixing Scheme Carried Out by DRAM Manufacturers

>Gizmodo
I know, I know
but... ITS HAPPENING?
archive.is/01SXG

Attached: 2018-05-01 03_04_53-Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Price-Fixing Scheme Carried Out by DRAM Manufacture (826x676, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRAM_price_fixing
anandtech.com/show/12681/chinese-dram-industry-spreading-its-wings-two-more-dram-fabs-ready
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anything will ever get better

It will once the chinks get their shit together and start mass-producing DRAM

We are moving toward tomorrow, the only direction the tech world has to go is down hill at a snails pace.

>As part of it's apology, Samsung will be selling it's RAM and SSDs online for 85% off on 15/6/18. Purchases will be limited to one per customer.

Holy fuck they better do this.

omg

Attached: 1517413290878.png (866x575, 446K)

>As part of it's apology, Samsung will be selling it's RAM and SSDs online for 85% off on 15/6/18. Purchases will be limited to one per customer.
where the hell did you get this from?

I just made it up. It would be cool if they did it, though.

Attached: 1520678624107.png (480x600, 227K)

>I just made it up
Are you literally satan 02?

>The law firm of Hagens Berman is no stranger to taking on DRAM manufacturers. The attorneys pursued a similar lawsuit in 2006 and won more than $300 million.
>Hagens Berman the goodguy jews

wow

>ITS HAPPENING?
they'll pay the 5m $ fees after dragging the court battle out 10 years
meanwhile, before and after, they are going to use their super move: ignore and continue

Also i'd be amazed if the country the manufacturers are in actually have something like the American discovery law thing. in other countries you have to find evidence first, instead of just accusing somebody and then getting the right to search their shit for proof lmao

Sorry if I got you hyped for nothing.

Attached: tumblr_p6wecoXbKt1wsd97yo1_500[1].gif (500x281, 2.11M)

Master ruseman, you know how to hurt us.

Attached: 1519705380860.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

It okay user

They just go after whatever falls in the water

This isn't the first time they got busted. Last time a CEO was imprisoned.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRAM_price_fixing

I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch, but hopefully this class-action suit goes somewhere.

>filename
please go

>implying this will change anything
>implying poorfags should have same right and luxury as rich people
>implying this is communism

It only took them 2 years to notice.
Also Chinese DRAM fabs will save RAM prices.
anandtech.com/show/12681/chinese-dram-industry-spreading-its-wings-two-more-dram-fabs-ready

I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

Is China a bad guy or a good guy? I can't tell.

Good, bad - They're the guys with the RAM.

I think they mostly consider themselves the good guys but I don't think they have a deeper understanding of ethics. You'd be better off seeing them as a trader race which lives only by and for economic principles and rational choice.

Attached: 1267813466520.jpg (278x278, 18K)

>economic principles and rational choice.
Not when they are stealing everything not nailed down IP wise.
China is like a black market merchant. When they have weed, its awesome. but dont let them into your house if you like having your things, or be surprised when he starts selling organs stolen from children in the orphanage. in terms of this? its like when kaiju fight. Both of them are assholes and destroy the town, but you root for the newcomer cause the other kaiju has been the bigger asshole.

Im just hoping RAM prices drop soonish... I just wanna build a PC ._.

Man, I never realized how good I had it in 2016, I think my 2800MHz 2x8GB was $70 or 80, and my Fury was $350..

Well, there are no intrinsic morals in economic theory unless you count the anarcho-mutualist model, and by then you are even more deluded than anarcho-communists

>intrinsic morals in economic theory
I havent studied it, ill admit it. But economic theory covers basic geopolitical action, right? or that theft is bad, right?
China is not purely amoral. They definitly have nationalism and corruption going on, which lead them to overlook international IP and trade theft, among other faggotry that their citizens do. Ex:steel, everything manufacturing, academic papers, blatant trademark violations and so on and so on.

What about the freedom to price fix?

it's real. but don't leak the info!

Jesus christ you will burn for this

China will shoulder DRAM demand. Undercutting those three major manufacturers.

Truely the Shitpost King

Attached: 1522804036046.png (706x674, 65K)

Bandwagoning dumbass

Dumb fucking Oni

Did half this thread fall for the download more on-line RAM meme?

>reading comprehension
next time, stay in class esl-kun

>again

These faggets were caught in 2002 and didnt learn their fucking lesson

>Quantity & prices
Great as fuck
>Quality standards
Worst possible if any.