What OS should I use?

What OS should I use?

Attached: 1525158185435.png (1644x1370, 112K)

Windows, like everyone else

BSD.
But seriously, macOS is the only viable option

Antergos

Need software? Windows

Need software + unix commands? Windows + git bash

Need software + unix commands + a bit more privacy? Disable telemetry, use LTSB & disable cortana and whatever

Need software + unix commands + privacy + want to buy a piece of shit machine just for the sake of it? Get anything by apple

Okay without software? ubuntu / debian / fedora / mint

Are you semi autistic and love wasting your time on stupid shit that should just work? manjaro

screenfetchposter retard? arch

GUN/Linux

How do you know all these things about me?

As long as it's not Windows or OSX, it doesn't fucking matter, retard.

GNU

I just realized I am OP's pic.

Need to bash enter after every sentence? reddit

So what is the diagnosis?

>Music production/Gaymes/Video editing
Windows 7 (versions above this are just quick reskins with more telemetry/bloat and below have no new soft)
>Programming/Shitposting/Being Productive/Privacy
GNU (Trisquel, proper Parabola setup, etc.)
>The same as above but with best privacy and without Being productive/Programming
Tails GNU (You can still shitpost on 8ch)

GNU plus Linux as main + windows if you need ms word

I'm guessing it's just general shit that rings true to most outcasts. Like a horoscope for virgins.

Jesus christ that OP hits home. I think that's enough internet for one night

You consumed too much memes.

OpenBSD.

OpenBSD is absolute garbage. Thousands of lines of unaudited code. Claims to be stable but almost shut down a while back cuz they couldn't afford to keep the lights on.

I'm not even a virgin and I can relate to most of those, it's just general anxiety issues written to be vague

b-boy it almost got me, haha.

The eye thing is weird.
Is that something most people think about themselves?

gentoo
trash thread btw

It's how you look when you have anxiety. Fear widens the eyes

No, only the pupils.

>Not ugly and usually attractive
Is this something that is generally true on an objective level or do outcasts just have skewed perception of reality that makes them think they look like hot shit? Because I'm 90% of the things in this pic and I'd also consider my looks above average.

Not ugly just means average looks.
Of course the majority of people will have average looks.

>Usually has fucked up retarded looking hair
More like
>Thinks they have fucked up retarded look hair, even though nobody notices it

OH MAN HE'S JUST LIKE ME

In white people, fear widens the eyelids themselves. Disgust and anger narrows them.

macOS.
All other answers are wrong

lubuntu, xubuntu or ubuntu mate, if you don't care about new packages then install debian with lxde or xfce

Literally me but I shave my head so I don't have to pay the barber Jew every month.

Your choice is basically between Void, Gentoo, and Arch. They are the only acceptable choices as far as I can see.