7-zip.org/a/7z1805-x64.exe
kekaosx.com/en/
streamable.com/727qz
youtube.com/watch?v=fTgZRVVr3_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw just reinstalled everything yesterday

I NEVER UPDATE ANYTHING

people update 7zip?

Is it faster? Does it create even smaller files?
If no, then why update?

>The speed for single-thread LZMA/LZMA2 decoding was increased by 30% in x64 version and by 3% in x86 version.

THANK YOU BASED 7-ZIP

DESTROYING RARKEK GARBAGE IN PERFORMANCE AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING

What's different?

The link to the site explaining what's new is right in the OP. Fucking retards.

>tfw no OSX 7zip

Support for running as a Windows ® App ™ in the Windows 10 © App Framework ™ and Windows ® 10 © S ™ although it will not be able to access the contents of your hard drive because it has been locked by the all-knowing Credentials Manager™ for user safety

7-zip.org/

Or you can just get it from here instead of some sketchy fucking Jow Forums link.
>trusting links on Jow Forums ever

does this version include botnet pls?

no one cares

>needing a thread to tell you an update for some software is available
>having to manually download and click through and installer to then update that software
The absolute STATE of wincucks

Attached: 15473969358731.png (841x822, 767K)

Are you fucking retarded?

All the links there are 7-zip.org

>7-Zip for 64-bit Windows x64:

>7-zip.org/a/7z1805-x64.exe

Fuck off and die in a fire, faggot

benis

Should I replace WinRar with 7-zip?

>>having to manually download and click through and installer to then update that software
OH NO, I'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE CLICK THE EXE AND SINGLE CLICK THE INSTALL BUTTON. HOW WILL I DEAL WITH THIS?
It literally took me more time to complete the captcha than it took to install this.
ye

>some sketchy fucking Jow Forums link
The site in the OP is linked on 7-zip.org
And your site could just as easily be a scam site. What if the original was 7zip.org, or 7z.org?

How good is 7 Zip at unpacking rar archives?

What do you mean with "how"? It can unpack rar archives.

>they finally fixed the hash display
I didn't even know they were planning to do that... but YES!

kekaosx.com/en/
It's based on 7-zip, not just an alternative program

>sourceforge

Attached: 1298258721094.gif (432x432, 339K)

Ok, I'm ditching WinRar in that case.

I remember everyone sperged out when they put adware in the GIMP installer but now I see they have a gaudy site redesign.

>tfw bug phobia

>onion face
whoa

so i see you're using windows

Attached: mrdesktop.jpg (180x180, 9K)

?

streamable.com/727qz

WinRAR is better

No

It looks better but that's about it. The new icon theme is kinda nice. 7zip needs a new set of shiny icons. That's all.

That's still a beta version.

>Using a compression utility purely for its aesthetics
wat

7-zip compresses zip, and 7z files better than WinRAR

I know. 7zip is still ugly though. I use 7zip.

Yeah but normies doesn't care.

> Youtube : How to Crack Minecraft

HI GUYS ITS xXx_DarkRage2007_xXx TODAY IM GONNA TELL YOU HOW TO CRACK MINECRAFT. FIRST YOU WILL NEED WINRAR

> Pleb now using Winrar.

lmao
yout00b tutorials were always cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=fTgZRVVr3_Y

Now with modern telematry as standard, yeah nah no thanks, my now 7zip werks just fine.

Nice cuck corner you've got there mr snootypants.

7 zip z std is the only acceptable 7zip version.

shouldn't my package manager handle updates for me?

Unicode homoglyphs mean that you should never ever click on any link sent to you by someone whos identity you cannot authenticate and verify, and who you trust.
So basically any link on the web, at this point.

but why would you use 7z on *nix?
xz does lzma2 too and actually understands posix permissions.
your package manager's packages will very likely be in xz for that very reason.

>classic Windows look
>ugly

>using a package manager
>getting all your software from the cloud
>not having an offline software archive
The absolute state of Linux, now and forever.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.

Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>UPDATE NOW
Why?