When will the Microsoft agents get me?

I store 30 GB of antisemitic memes and rightwing ideology stuff on my OneDrive since 3 years.
When will they storm into my appartement and shoot me?
I only hear about Google Drive spy stories all the time, but never about OneDrive.

Attached: OneDrive-Logo-800px.jpg (800x343, 21K)

>30GB
How? My collection of rare and abstract merchants is only 500MB and I've been working a long time on that. Also - I'm storing them on my OneDrive too, because I literally need them all the time.

Attached: 1451776221772.png (570x520, 7K)

have fun next time you go to the airport

Maybe you shouldn't?

Consider one of those other backup providers that let you do your own encryption before uploading. IIRC, I think CrashPlan has that option.

Or it's only 30 GB. If you want the closest thing to off-site backup that's still completely in your control, consider some method to auto backup to an SD Card on your phone (again, encrypted) that backs up when you're on your home wifi.

Also, consider maybe not having such materials at all.

You will hear very soon.

Okay, the memes just take up 1GB, the rest is stuff by and about William Pierce, AH, Rockwell and so on.

What is a good alternative to OneDrive?
pCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive are shit.

a raspberry pi, some harddrives and ftp

You wont get stormed but you might have hard time at airport and such, like pointed out. Such info is stored for security purposes and wont be in use until you will appear in situation that could made you suspicious.

And Onedrive use automated recognision systems for identifications of such materials so its not like some guy sit and watch your memes.

>Also, consider maybe not having such materials at all.
This. Be a good goy OP, like the rest of us.

Do they actually do this to random people?
Or it's just for particular individuals?

They do this to everyone. Automatically.
Where have you been for the last 10 years?

I know about the spying and profiling.
I'm asking about the stopping of people at airports for what they did online.

OneDrive won't let you upload encrypted files?

Why not use a home system with owncloud?

>William Pierce, AH, Rockwell and so on.
torrent those, just letting them sit on some ms drive is stupid

If it is automatically possible, they will. The system checks the database for your name and personal data and if there's suspicion, the humans in charge will be informed.

You're saying that it's possible, and I agree.
But do they actually do it to regular people like OP or they just do it to high-profile targets?

Yup. Basically places you in one of three groups - green if you did nothing suspicious, yellow if you only talked around and red if you actually didnt stop on talking. Yellows and reds are extra checked and can be invited for talk and questioning. It works like that since years.

Yes they have their automated systems that probably checks for certain patterns whereas just certain patterns trigger. For example if you spend waaay too much time to study how to make bombs at home or visit sites that are known cheap pizza distributors then they might investigate further. But until then you are most likely just another fish in the sea.

Proof that this happens on a regular basis?

Sorry but I really don't know what to Google, and everything I try gives me high profile cases on unsubstantiated conspiracy theories.

Thanks to Snowden we actually know that mass-surveillance is actually a thing.
I know this is cheap argumentation. But how else would they catch previously unknown criminals such as pedophiles who download pizza.

>cunt
OP is a fag again.

I'm not asking for proof of surveillance networks.
I'm asking for proof of law enforcement stopping people in airports on a regular basis, after said surveillance networks detected red flags in their browsing history.

I watched doc movie on Planette about it, cant recall the name. Interviews with airport employers explaining how security works on such places.

No you have to do it yourself. So OP, use Cryptomator to encrypt your shit on any cloud service just to be sure.

Downside is it uses webdav. So on Windows you can't upload 4gb files. (unless you use something like RaiDrive)

Attached: Hey fgt.png (1788x384, 59K)

oh don't worry, you're on that list user. keep using your microsoft products and don't bother taping up your webcams and laptop/smartphone mics because they've got ears and eyes in places you wouldn't even think to look

They aren't gonna tell you that your kikefolder on OneDrive was the reason. It's gonna be a 'random search' you fucking mook.

I never said anything about airports but like said

Hey, fuck you, brofag.

Holy shit. Must've have been why I was interviewed and asked about random politics for almost an hour by a psychologist at the airport last month when I came back home. Shit, I'm on a fuckin watchlist?! Those fuckers told me it was a routine check. Time to tone down my anti Semitic right wing propaganda

Attached: 1280px-Jewish_speculators_caricature _1851.jpg (1280x793, 428K)

OP here again. Compressed and encrypted the relevant data to 18GB and moved it to my local website hoster, where I have 25GB of storage (I know him personally, he's a smart dude).
Will keep using OneDrive for the goodgoy data in the future.

So it's just conjecture that they do?

>I never said anything about airports
It's the context of the discussion since I initially made this post asking the two Anons that mentioned the airport thing (here ).