Change USB dongle filesystem from NTFS to F2FS

>change USB dongle filesystem from NTFS to F2FS
>write speed increases by 50% and read speed increased by 300%

Holy fuck can Microshit do anything right?

Attached: 98b89777c2eeb2134553459d3dd857f56c427cc665bcec7831738f1a9c215256.jpg (216x250, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.zorinaq.com/i-contribute-to-the-windows-kernel-we-are-slower-than-other-oper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Implying normies will let you installed the required software to use your thumb drive on their computers.

Yeah, but I use my dongle mostly on my own computers, not theirs.

>dongle
Zip disquette

Nig its a thumb drive

it's a stick

It's a zip disquette, nigger

blog.zorinaq.com/i-contribute-to-the-windows-kernel-we-are-slower-than-other-oper/

> Oh god, the NTFS code is a purple opium-fueled Victorian horror novel that uses global recursive locks and SEH for flow control. Let's write ReFs instead. (And hey, let's start by copying and pasting the NTFS source code and removing half the features! Then let's add checksums, because checksums are cool, right, and now with checksums we're just as good as ZFS? Right? And who needs quotas anyway?)

You pole smoking porch monkey, its storage the size of your thumb, a hard drive but small.
A thumb sized hard drive
Thumb drive

Attached: 47A6717B-3814-4DA6-8791-2790BCD321F3.jpg (1200x867, 162K)

It's a dingyling you mancows

F2FS is specifically made for flash memory tho.

And NTFS was specifically made for 12GB SAS/SCSi drives from 2002, so what?

>usb dongle
What? Where I'm from we call it a memory buddy, membud for short

It isn't a hard drive though, it's solid state memory

What's wrong with fat32?

F2FS RAID?

Other than being shit, not much.

how do you even use that on microshart wandonws?

You don't, but I was using a single dongle for compatibility so I can use it on both Windows and Linux, but after getting a new one I don't have to gimp my fucking dongle to babysit a fucking Windows system, good fucking riddance.

>dongle

Attached: 1494309627010.jpg (525x809, 131K)

U M A D E L Í C I A

4gb file

Try exfat.

UMA DELICIA

It is a usb nand drive

NTFS is the most portable file system eat shit nerds

NO IT FUCKING ISN"T HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW IT ISN"T A USB OPTICAL DRIVE WITH A MINI FUCKING RW CD IN IT YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING COCKSUCKER FUCKER

More like a USB emmc drive

No, Fat32 is, NTFS isn't supported by anything older than NT, and modules for ntfs support aren't shipped by default on most unix type systems. UNLIKE YOUR FACE BITCH

FAT is, actually.
They're both garbage.

This blog post will never not be funny.

It's actually a compact cassette you absolute amateur

F2FS is garbage. Use NILFS2

Attached: 1506996112795.jpg (564x701, 54K)

Attached: 1507609284159.jpg (200x239, 10K)

Your image makes me not want to try it.

ntfs is from 1993, though

Dumb. There are actually 15 million little gnomes forced to memorize everything you "store" in it. The whole electricity thing is a joke, computers are running off gnome slavery

So you changed the file system on your flash drive for one designed for flash drives and you're surprised it works well?

NTFS is designed for hard drives, did you try F2FS on one?

>gnomes
let me stop you right there fucko, it actually uses your hard drive to store all your data, dummy

Don't forget the nymphs who use their magic to display video output

>NTFS is designed for hard drives
How? It doesn't work well.

My external HD were formated from the factory with NTFS. The speed increase was dramatic when I switched to btrfs

Flash drive

>gnomes
I prefer XFCE on my USB

how does it compare to fat 32?

Attached: 1509727154268.gif (448x448, 1.18M)

>USB dongle
You mean USB dick.

I dunno, it doesn't seem to be faster than XFS.

>Besides: you guys have systemd, which if I'm going to treat it the same way I treated NTFS, is an all-devouring octopus monster about crawl out of the sea and eat Tokyo and spit it out as a giant binary logfile.)

Attached: Laughing_Serpent.jpg (569x472, 32K)

I call it a USB key :D

Wat do tits feel like?

Attached: 852.png (680x448, 107K)

If you're gonna be a Windong then use exfat you dumb fuck.

BAGS

fat shaming

Pijypshtyck!

SILICATE

I see someone managed to successfully breed a rhesus monkey with a naked mole rat.