What happened?

What happened?

Attached: images.jpg (362x139, 5K)

It got bloated and download links became frequently inaccessible requering multiple refreshes. Also cracking down on illegal content.

It was too good

Press F to pay respects

F

>Megaupload is gone forever
RIP all that 2hu fan content.

Attached: 1430861371025.jpg (720x1042, 150K)

>checked random mediafire zip from half a year ago in my browser history
>it works.
So what is the deal?

The media got set on fire :^)

>That one poor dude that lost his physical backup the day Megaupload was seized, losing his megaupload backup also

I download shit from 2008 and its work like ever. No problem

we now have mega which is a million times faster

It still works, the page just became more cancerous and the DL speed slower.

and limited to 5GB

it mostly just works

Attached: o.png (538x610, 39K)

What happened?

Attached: rapidshare_logo.png (578x181, 14K)

MediaFire had some corrupt staff member who would delete Sims custom content if the author didn't pay or some shit. Happened to awesims and the St Clair map was almost gone

Greedy kike stupidity.

The entire site was borderline hostile to users unless you paid shitloads of money, and even then it was just ok.

I'm convinced that these sites pay popular uploaders of illegal content to use them so that people are forced to pay money to download shit. Otherwise there is absolutely no reason to use this, or like 90% of other trash DDL sites out there.

What happened?

Attached: hotfile.png (400x300, 16K)

recommend some sites for downloading applications and magazines

old account "Used Space - 0 MB of 50 GB"

Mediafire is still working, though.

>>I'm convinced that these sites pay popular uploaders of illegal content to use them so that people are forced to pay money to download shit. Otherwise there is absolutely no reason to use this, or like 90% of other trash DDL sites out there.
That's exactly what it is user. Check out uploaded download commission program.

MPAA happened

Sweet sweet filecrop

Rip

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 4K)

MediaFire is more usable than it used to be. Haven't had to enter an unskippable ad captcha in a while.