Overchan (1.5.1) not loading thumbnails?

A few days ago Overchan stopped loading thumbnail images on Jow Forums.

Is this happening for anyone else?

What could be causing it?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-01-18-51-04.png (1080x1920, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Jow
github.com/miku-nyan/Overchan-Android/blob/b4bd4dc437c432ce4eeb3081870989343a3f7b1d/src/nya/miku/wishmaster/chans/fourchan/FourchanJsonMapper.java#L136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use Clover
t. floens

DL clover from floens github
you can add most chan sites

Use clover
t. not floens

I prefer Overchan to Clover. Don't crucify me, please. It runs faster on my phone and I like the layout and design.

Use clover

Hello kindly sir thank you for your call to OverChan support.

My name is Rapooj I will be your mate for this ticket.

Please kindly do needful and attach log file. Thank you kindly,

Rapooj

Attached: BtzUSJ4W_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Jow Forums is a website. Use a web browser for browsing websites. Jow Forums doesn't provide an official app for browsing it. Unofficial apps will always keep breaking.

developers often release updates to software to fix various bugs

Use clover, retard.

I use Lightning for web browsing on Android. But it is not as convenient for chan browsing. Overchan is excellent. I love it. I'll be sad if I'm forced off it.

There has been no updates for Overchan in years.

I'm trying out Clover now. Why won't images load?

I also prefer OverChan, but sadly development has stopped. It broke 8ch and lainchan support a long time ago and there hasn't been an update in forever. I think we might need to fork and fix it ourselves.

Floens your app is okay but
1. I had the same bug as OP in clover
2. There's a ton of bugs

Did you download the latest version (dev) from github? F-droid and other places have extremely outdated versions

Yes. Version 3.0.1 from GitHub.

I think we might need to fork and fix it ourselves.
You have my support! I love this app.

Weird. I'm on 3.0.1 as well and images work fine for me.

Images don't load. Occasionally if I wait for a long time it loads.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-01-19-19-56.png (1080x1920, 564K)

you have to wait until after all the malware loads first thanks to hiroshimoot

Lol this one loaded randomly for some reason.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-01-19-27-19.png (1080x1920, 303K)

Quoting an user in /qa/ -

>
It's suffering from the same issue as the Clover app before the update: As part of the last Jow Forums downtime the old thumbnail domain (which hadn't been in use by the website at that point, but was still documented in the Jow Forums API document) was shut down, thumbnails are to be pulled from the same domain as images now. Sadly it seems to be no longer worked on, and no Overchan fork per the GitHub relationship tree has fixed this either.

References:
github.com/Jow Forums/4chan-API/issues/60
github.com/miku-nyan/Overchan-Android/blob/b4bd4dc437c432ce4eeb3081870989343a3f7b1d/src/nya/miku/wishmaster/chans/fourchan/FourchanJsonMapper.java#L136

why do you care ? you are probably dumb enough not to contribute to the codebase. if you had an iota of brain you would have opened an issue instead posting here.

1. Fixed
2. Probably fixed

All Jow Forums apps are trash, just use the browser.

Are you kidding me? Most people are not coders. Non-coders are allowed to use Overchan.

>you can add most chan sites
lol