"a-at least I'm safe inside my mind"

>"a-at least I'm safe inside my mind"

businessinsider.com/walmart-is-developing-a-robot-that-identifies-unhappy-shoppers-2017-7

archive.fo/Ow6qd

Old thread:

Attached: Capture.png (930x914, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN7luZZ4mxY
youtube.com/watch?v=kZJSmUExU6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jokes on Walmart, I'm always unhappy.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=iN7luZZ4mxY

if you get mad enough, does it call down bigwigs from upstairs to see why all of their employees are crowded around one lane?

Walmart has lower prices though, I'm always happy.

same

You think this is crazy wait until computer-brain interfaces will be come the norm. The tiring struggle for maintaining security and privacy in our $current_year will be laughable compared to what the future has for us. Once BCI kicks in you will have the "choice" to become a normalfag drone slave, or if you somehow are some wizard-tier tech expert you will be able to have the extreme privilege of retaining your fucking sanity.

Slavoj Zizek explained this and mentioned that the people who will be able to self-regulate will become the new elite.
youtube.com/watch?v=kZJSmUExU6M
This certainly ties into the war for general computing and should motivate you more than ever to never give up in the constant struggle in keeping control of your own computing devices. Never give up.

this is fucking stupid. im not always hapopy when in a walmart checkout not because of the walmart because of other life shit... I might be pissed at some asshole that stole my parking spot, or cause my gf fucked another guy... who thew fuck is walmart to determine my shopping happiness by looking ta my face. everyone has their own internal struggle and they dont need to put on a happy face all the time

So right. If I'm in a department store finding everything I'm looking for on-sale with minimal effort, I'm still miserable.

kek

im not unhappy that i have to wait in a line, i'm unhappy because you never have the item i went there for. if there are 10 items on my list it is a miracle if you have 8 of them. just go away and let an actual grocery store replace you.

>walk around in the store with a scarf on your face
>if anyone questions it just say you're a muslim woman
Checkmate, Walmart bigots.

Attached: 1524770195209.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

They already have something that generates unhappy shoppers.

Won't it just be constantly going off from the employees themselves?

Attached: 1508210969881.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

gave me a mild chuckle

>Blumph is winning
>Every second of my life is a leftist conspiracy nightmare

damn

Attached: 1219136209238.jpg (908x714, 31K)

>Let us be thankful we have commerce. Buy more. Buy more now. Buy. And be happy.

Attached: OMM0000.jpg (150x229, 12K)

>live in USA
>tired of life like always
>go pick up a terrorist casio from Walmart
>try my best to look happy in front of cameras
>it doesn't work on advanced facial recognition software specially tailored to mutt faces like mine
>frustration 15%, despair 45%, complicated feeling 40% detected
>employees rush me trying to make me feel better
>fuck.tiff

How does sending employees to tell them to go to checkout gonna help the person feel better? That's just going to annoy them further and escalate things.

I have a feeling these masks will start to catch on in other countries.

Attached: v2.jpg (900x591, 211K)