Untitled

discussions.apple.com/thread/8223635

Attached: file.png (1200x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-autodelete/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

screenshot for those who don't want to make their PC gay by putting Apple cuckies on it.

Attached: gay.jpg (1026x1011, 82K)

Mactoddlers will defend this.

behead those who posts artifacted jpgs

>MacBook: 20 volts from USB
>Winshitters: only 5 volt from USB

>omitting the part with 20v read

>gets more volts for the same price
>complains

>plug in charger
>usb port fries connected devices
only applel can make this shit up

>buy macintrash appleshit and expect to be fucked in the ass
>get spiked mace shoved up your ass instead
>mactoddler loves it
The ABSOLUTE state of mactoddlers.

Attached: 1496714201757.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>official apple forums
>reply is not "it's your own fault, that's how it's supposed to work"
I guess there's a first time for everything.

>mac supports USB overclocking.
>Winfags on suicide watch.

PCFags so jelly because Macs have 4 times the voltage

YOU ARE USING IT WRONG RRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>get spiked mace shoved up your ass instead
Unironically a superior product. Do pajeets use inferior anal maces without spikes?

kek, yeah, more is always better like having an overpriced "retina" display paired with an underpowered cpu and gpu while just scaling the output. I bet the apple's fans will now start a campaign to say that 5v USB is now deprecated exactly the same as the 3.5mm jack.

Imagine being a pathethic appletoddler manchild and being this assblasted and damage controlling this hard when someone points out your gay fruit toys poorly made pieces of shit.

Attached: 1508980527367.jpg (400x815, 116K)

The fact that people get angry at this comment speaks volumes about Jow Forums.

Keks were had, user.

Apple is complete crap.
They're full of absolutely incredible security holes.
They make all their money from iPhones, and not that much from Macs so they stopped focusing on it.

Hell I though we were all just having a good time..

>hurry durr gotta plug in my laptop and use THIS ONE USB PORT
Imagine being so autistic this was an issue.

it's the only port though

Full image. Anything for Jow Forums.

Attached: 2xmorejpeg.jpg (1555x972, 69K)

you don't even deserve one entire volt you ungrateful fucks

>apple provides you with a built in basic tazer
>apple generously bestows a way to jumpstart your car
>apple gifts you with an on-the-go defibrillator
>ungrateful fucks complain about it
You dont deserve to even SEE a Macbook.

> this level of Rajeetlish
All things considered Apple is one of the best companies when it comes to pushing security patches to its users, no idea what you're going on about.

>malware killswitches are """"updates""
Mactoddlerism.

>jpg

Make it png, retard.

>issue with one MBP
>everyone must be affected
Nope

jesus dude just give up

Your posts are actually incomprehensible, try counting to 10 and posting again.

>>issue with one MBP
power delivery in many parts of the motherboard of fagbooks have remained the same for over 5 iterations.
you can find the exact same shitty design from 2008 fagbooks and up to 2015 fagbooks.
There's never "just" one. There are always multiple generations of fagbooks that have problems.
If this is what I suspect it is, the usual low quality chink components or some overheating one, then expect more macfags to complain about this.

That guy is a lost cause. He literally gets an alert when an alert when an apple related thread gets posted so he can explode into a river of autism.
Same as that one retard who does the same for C++, always going "MUH SEPPLES". Actually, I'm starting to think those are the same people.

Damn, poorfags are getting desperate.

>the amount of iToddler damage control ITT

Attached: 1497832205734.jpg (1000x710, 290K)

wtf how did that picture of me get leaked?

Look, nobody here is assblasted, except for you whose impotent rage is reaching its peak every time apple is mentioned somewhere on Jow Forums.

"it's your fault for that happening, you probably tried to download something not on the apple store. our hardware and software werks just fine"

>being this assblasted
It's ok iKiddie, one day you'll grow up and have your entire identity and self worth not revolve around defending your favorite fruit toy brand.

Attached: 1524655528880.jpg (640x600, 73K)

Mactoddlers have defended this.

No one in high school liked you

>take it to the store
The absolute state of toddler isupport.

looks like the guy has a mac keyboard to me

How will mactoddlers ever recover?

Wait so they're using the USB ports for both charging and as regular USB? Isn't that just asking for trouble? Laptops aren't phones, you can't effectively charge them using just 5V

ahh Jow Forums never change, this is why i come here.

Attached: 1522056207947.jpg (480x502, 41K)

This is the device that can't have a wi-fi connection while using usb3. Are you surprised?

there is a big difference between allowing voltage incoming above 5v and outputting more than 5v to said connector. Sounds like a bad diode or transistor somewhere in the power circuit on that connector.

Kek. This is what happens if you let some painters design a PCB instead of EE.
Any PC supports it is PSU is chinks garbage from Shenzhen dumpster near Apple manufacturing plant.

That's exactly why i said it's asking for trouble - a small SMD component goes bad for whatever reason and your product destroys all the plugged in peripherals and potentially the motherboard... My guess is that letting 20V in through the port sometimes is *not* part of the USB spec. Feels more like the electronics equivalent of a cloaca

And what would you do if your hardware was damaged ?
I'm afraid that installing Gentoo GNU + Linux wont fix damaged hardware.

>Gee user, just swap it ou--
oh, wait.

It actually is.
Power delivery spec allows not just receiving power, but also sending it.

Now initially its supposed to be 5V @ 2A.
After negotiation and checking if the cable can handle it it could be also 12V @ 5A or 20V @ 5A as a maximum.

Negotiation is failing for some reason.
Could be that external inputs fuck it up, could be a firmware bug caused by some broken internal or external hardware, could be broken internal hardware.
Either way, needs looking at.

could it be a firmware bug?

Apple... impervious to USB killers. But is your USB device impervious to our new MacBook?

>Apple Reports Q2 2018 Results: $13.8B Profit on $61.1B Revenue, 52.2M iPhones

stay mad

meanwhile the Jow Forums endorsed essential phone sold

apple became the USB killler

or the USB killer became the apple hmmm

Yes user, popularity = quality. You can resume watching Avengers now.

yeah cus its was universally praised in reviews also right

Probably imported their pcb design from stack overflow.

Does that newer Dell XPS 13 model with the 3 usb-c ports also have this problem?

Hello atimbb,

I would definitely take this MacBook to an Apple Store as this problem doesn't seem to be user-fixable.

Talk shit on Apple all you want but they’re not going anywhere are they?

PNG version.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-02 Macbook Pro frying USB peripherals - Apple Community.png (946x1776, 981K)

... Until it doesn't, and then it really fucking doesn't

no, 13 billion in profit this quarter alone

almost 270billion in cash

Did he spill on it and refuse to take any kind of responsibility like every other shitter that spill liquids on their devices?

>trying to burn someone
>applying lukewarm water instead
you should practice insulting people, just saying

You need to go back.

kek

damn

shift+f2
screenshot --fullpage
and you can use tab to complete.

>having to use a dongle

Inb4 void warranty

Is spilling liquid that bad on macbooks? I've got a old ass clevo laptop and spilled water in it some times and nothing ever happened.

geez, what a homophobe!

Spilling any liquid on an Apple device will result in disaster, fuck, a few crumbs can actually kill the living shit out of it.

>cuckies
yo retard, get a load of this shit:
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-autodelete/

Inb4 void warranty

TESSST

more recent applel fagbooks dies from moisture. thats right, moisture, not liquid spill, air moisture slightly higher than usual (like from a day with higher air relative humidity). and no, im not joking, google it, and ive seen it happen, applel fix was complete motherboard replace, lmao

Haha, that's fucking amazing. You need talent to fuck something up to this level.