Facebook Launching Dating Service

What the fuck is Zuckerberg's endgame?

Attached: zuckerberg photo.jpg (2048x2048, 461K)

He's trying to discover how earthlings interact so that he may become one of them.

Breed the white race out of existence.

theres already loads of fb app doing that

This. Many dating apps require a facebook account. So why not do it themselves?

selectively cross breeding his subjects

FPBP

Honestly this... Dare I say, might be kinda nice. I mean, they have tons of data on me already, so theoretically they should be able to match me with someone I am compatible with. I struggle meeting girls so hopefully this will help me find a girlfriend.

Attached: suria friends.png (957x638, 1.2M)

So what you're saying is, this is Incel prevention?

He wants to end the Incel problem
based Zuck

controlling all goyim
with no free goy left!

Attached: facebook.jpg (780x550, 112K)

>tfw I'm a 31-year-old incel with no Facebook account

FUCK

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a virgin. I just don't approach women often, I guess I am lazy in that regard. The only reason I got laid was because of Tinder.

The endgame is the Tower of Babel - a world of low-IQ mutts ruled over by a Jew elite class.

I mean how do you not know this already? They literally wrote out their plan in a free book.

Attached: _6899983.gif (302x464, 76K)

>The year is 2099
>As we sit on the last few days of the 21st century humanity looks back on a time before Facebook™ breeding programs. Before Facebook implemented it's subtle breeding program in the form of a dating service.
>We we all serve the floating head of the zuck saying or even thinking the word cuck is punishable by death.

will zucc be helping his fellow yellow fever brothers out?

Nah, this will happen Blacks with women only.

Yeah of course, his waifu has 30 sisters he needs to breed off to start his genghis khan era.

Jow Forums black fetishists please leave!

zucchini uses chrome

Not gonna work, give up on it already and go looking irl. You'll find someone eventually just don't rely on shitty dating apps. I'm pretty young but I found someone I love a lot out of pure chance on an anime convention. Just let shit happen and don't seek out for it desperately. Also, the girls on dating apps are 9/10 times roasties

there's a lot to unpack here

>tfw 33 year old incel
I'll see you guys in the big anime convention in the sky

Attached: 838495295.png (543x343, 33K)

Did you know the year 2100 is still the 21st century? The 22nd century starts in 2101.

This fucking guy

big if true

in A.D. 2101
war was beginning

Attached: 1500847169512.jpg (391x386, 41K)

>tapes the webcam and microphone
WHAT DOES HE KNOW

> 9/10 Times Roasties
Yes I don't have a tinder or any other dating thing mainly for this reason.. I mean, if I'm just trying to bust a nut I'd consider it but meh I cook for a restaurant and we have plenty of roasties there to pick from. (and go to school but comp sci doesn't have many women here).

make more money and get more control over other people.

how different would the world be without facebook? Lets be honest, hes right.

pic related.

Attached: WHAT.png (1362x725, 160K)

Yay, i can finally lose my v-card

No you won't.

>got laid because of tinder
might as well have hired a hooker
dirty slut

literally no one would blink if facebook vanished

kekd

There would likely be a lot of "influencers" that would take a big hit but who actually cares about those scumbags anyway?

You know how the boombers got divorced and had a second family in their 40s? Well now most of those children from their second marriage are going to college so they are divorcing and looking to get remarried. With modern medical science they start another family in their 60s ensuring that the boomers will have raised three generations of fuck ups to destroy the west. After all only boomers are left using facebook now.

Non-american here. What the fuck is this "boomers" boogeyman people blame for everything?

>one of them
Hello, Mark.

everyone born around WW2

Why are they to blame for society's fuck ups?

Sht I thought this thread was going to be circle jerking nomrie hating only not I love Facebook cuz it helps me get laid

This will either be amazing or complete trash. Facebook has way more data on people than they shared with Tinder or whoever via their API. Whether that data ends up actually producing valuable insights for dating is the question that still needs to be answered.

I just hope that Facebook doesn't think I'm into traps simply because I post here.

I want a reptilian wife.

I don't fucking know

Attached: shrug.png (1000x634, 366K)

They are the ones in power.

Basically some Boomers started this hate campaign against the younger generations specifically Millennials for being unable to meet success equal to their own or trying to shift American culture. Some Millenials eventually got pissy about it and started throwing flak back at Boomers for ruining everything before the Millenials came around.

It's pretty retarded because the definitions of a Baby Boomer/Millenial equates to "any person born within this 20-30 year timespan."

A Baby Boomer could be anyone born During WW2, After WW2, lived through The Assassination of Kennedy, The Civil Rights Movement, Vietnam, The Cold War, The Moon Landing, The First Nuclear Power Plant, The invention of Coast to Coast Telephones, Creation of the H Bomb, the Vaccination of Polio, etc etc.

How could you expect people born inbetween those events to share the exact same values and characteristics, it's utter nonsense

Attached: meh.jpg (960x960, 100K)

>using Facebook
Good goy!

I'm confused. If you're antisemitic you're just a confused communist because you make the genetic fallacy in place of identifying your envy of ppl with more money than you. Grow up

You know what China's doing with their social credit scoring shit?

He wants that, but under his control instead of a state actor; and he wants to be able to monetize the shit out of that. He wants to dip his toes into social, healthcare, and financial; link it all together and then monetize the ever loving fuck out of it--all in the name of connecting people and at absolute disregard to whether the information of innocents is massively compromised to the black market.

>The year is 2099
>As we sit on the last few days
>last few days
>last few
>few

"Few" > 1
2099 + "Few" > 2099 + 1
2099 + "Few" > 2100
2099 + "Few >= 2101

I'm sure he'd be even happier if it was under his control AS a state actor.

communism was jewish ideology tho

>shutItDown.jpg

What about basedboy.

Everyone is saying this is an amazing business idea but I don't think it's going to work. Tinder worked because the link to facebook made it easy for normies to sign up, but there's a definite psychological separation between your facebook profile and your tinder profile. Having a dating feature in facebook itself would feel cheap and scummy. They might as well start advertising camwhores on Facebook Live

Zucc wanna watch all of us having sex or masturbaiting, collecting our data and semen, sticking ads in our ass.

More like incel identification as a means to liquidation

Attached: 3DA3E8BC-1E88-4466-BC3E-AF279CBA990C.jpg (958x600, 202K)

>last few days
not years you brainlet

Hitler's grandfather was Jewish, what does that make him?

According to posted graphic, he would be a "Mischling 2. Grades".
Somewhat losely translated: 2nd grade half-jew.

Everyone who knows the truth is Jow Forums

Attached: 1506000197048.png (2810x4096, 169K)

Did he fully embrace the normie Zuck meme?
And he didn't even spell ZUCC right, baka

Thanks Jow Forums

i hope he dies, there's always these school shootings in america why don't they do it on facebook instead? americans are so dumb

Zucc lives off-planet when not being paraded in front of the media or congress. Fucking idiot.

Jow Forums unironically did nothing wrong.

Attached: ✡️A Private Army and $100,000,000 Border Around Me ✡️Open Borders and No Guns for Thee ✡� (1343x780, 249K)

He's getting better at showing emotion. Good job Zukerbot!

"See guys we totally had a legit reason for taking your data!"