Do you use a case, screen protector or run neither?

Do you use a case, screen protector or run neither?

Attached: Google-Pixel-2-Pixel-2-XL-32-1280x853[1].jpg (1280x853, 77K)

both

neither

>putting protectors on a 160€ shitbox

>Somebody moves friends' purse
>Phone comically slips out and falls directly into the pool
Surprisingly it survived this and being run over several times.

Most phones are pretty smooth and glide all over the place. They need some protector to compensate for this.

Attached: 61if2tc+yGL.jpg (500x403, 72K)

neither. my blackberry classic will break anything it falls onto.

I dropped my phone several times on hard surfaces. All I see are some tiny scratches. Unless you are a retard buying a shitphone that cracks from dropping it once, or you throw it in other peoples faces like a maniac, there should be no reason to buy any sort of 'protection'.

Both because I'm a fucking klutz
It's the only way I can make a phone last at least 18 months

Thin case. No screen protector because gorilla glass 4.

I've tried 6 different screen protectors on my xiaomi mi mix 2 and every single one left me with a rainbow rectangle blob effect all over the screen, because the adhesive is only on the edges on each one. So i just run naked.

Neither. I don't make a habit of dropping my phones.

Work phone has an otter box because they supplied it.

Personal phone is a $50 pre-paid phone that can easily be replaced if I become retarded enough to destroy it so it's naked.

Both. Cost me 5$ and my phone's in a better shape than everyone I know who use neither

matte screen protector because I can't stand the disgusting feel of touchscreens.

Only when the phone is new. after a few years when both wear out, you fly naked, and don't give a fuck about the phone anymore

I've always used them, just feel safer especially with phones costing more and more, not gonna buy some utter chinkshit phone for $100 so yeah. Recently my phone feel out while I was getting off my bike and the screen protector actually saved my screen from shattering.

I use a relatively thick full case at work (lot of dust/potential bumps) and go naked when I'm out on weekends or on vacation.

neither, i believe in cellphone darwinism

Otter Box. Came with the hand-me-down M9.
I don't take my phone anywhere unless I need directions, then I just throw it on the passenger seat, and the rubber keeps it from sliding on the leather.

Case because I have a manic 2 year old toddler that is a threat to my phone.

No screen protector because it feels subjectively worse for my fingers sliding.

But now that the Xperia XZ2 Compact line has gone to shit, I might have to hold onto my XZ1C for longer than I expected.

Flip case. Phone would survive without it but I'd prefer it to be able to survive a tactical nuke.

>Flip case
the worst person

No case since I'm not a complete butterfingers retard. I've knocked it off my desk a few times but it's still perfectly fine. Screen protectors are a total meme by the way,

no good either for the xz1c. used it on all previous phones.

neither on my phone. I have a glass protector on my nintendo switch though since the screen is plastic and scratches easily from what i have heard.

Neither. I dont buy phones that are over 50 bucks and free after a mail in rebate.

Poorfag phones are indestructible when you run them naked. Flagships are made to break no matter what you do.

My dad upgraded his phone and gave me his old one that had a case on it, by now it's falling apart though. I don't bother with screen protectors, my phone is 5 years old and it doesn't have a single scratch

I almost always use a case simply because of how slippery and uncomfortable most flagships are to use - like my 5T (too thin, glass/smooth back, buttons don't stand out enough). I generally hate screen protectors but after a recent screen breaking by my mother, I am inclined to put one on.

I have a shitty thin case which you think wouldn't have protected it from anything, but it landed right on my floor transition slip from about 3ft and it was fine. No screen protector, it has minor scratches but it's fine.

Gorilla glass resists scratches perfectly already but screen appliqués do dick for shatters. Take this from an active clumsy boy who’s learned from trial and error.
A simple Apple leather case protects my SE well while looking nice and not adding appreciable bulk.

I use this case on my note 8 because I think it's cool and it works through some sort of black magic. No idea how it gets power and the thing even acts like a touch screen that accepts swipes as inputs. It probably works using NFC somehow

If I'm not using it I'll use one of the super thin cases from Peel because I don't like the slippery feel of glass back on phone

Attached: EF-NN950P_001_Front_Black.jpg (800x600, 43K)

just a case, but always one with a large rim to prevent it from eating shit when a small piece of dirt, rock or metal gets beneath it when it's face down.

kek

I use a case cause i want to have the option of reselling the phone at a later date.

how do I pick good case and screen protector for my chinkphone

this

neither but I'm thinking about a case since I'm pretty sure I fucked something up dropping it and made my shit phone even shittier

I only use a thin case for magnetic car mounting.

Yes.
Alcantara case on s8+ is godlike.

Attached: DSC02415-XL.jpg (1024x683, 132K)

I want both but good ones don't exist for my phone.

Running an s7e naked since day one. A bit scuffed on the sides from dropping it a couple (hundred) of times, but that's it. Gonna buy an S10 in September

I don't have sex with black people so I don't need any protection

I run a phone case on my OP3T because it's slippery as fuck but I never used one on my iPhone 4S. Never used a screen protector and never will.

Never used them.

>friend
>purse

Some people actually have female friends, loser.

Attached: is_this_nigga_serious.jpg (1000x1000, 206K)

No such thing. Somebody is getting the dick sooner or later.

no case, no screen protector.

I don't like to add unnecessary bulk, also plastic screen protectors make your screen look like ass.
The tempered glass maybe could be nice but with curved glass/2.5D corners it makes it useless.
Gorilla glass protect the screen from deep scratches and once the screen is on it's very hard to see any light scratches.

After using smartphones since 2010 to today I haven't managed to break a single one of them.
I don't know if it's luck or I'm less clumsy than the average people.

I use steady hands

An exemption to this is when I go to the beach or hiking, I use a rugged waterproof case just for these occasions.

Just a silicon case.

*silicone

female friends

Attached: 1522476457919.png (1000x1000, 996K)

>look at this amazing design
>phone looks great!
>wow screen so crisp!

>put on 10c screen protector that dulls screen
>put on bulky case

Case but no screen protector.
Don't drop my phone very often but I'd rather not have 1 fuck up ruin it. Phones nowadays are way too fucking thin so the bulk is needed. Screen protectors have always been autism to me since it ruins the feeling and the adhesive usually makes a mess after a year or so.

pretty much this: and this:

>someone posts phone
>Jow Forums complains about thickness or build
>happy to put 25c of silicone on it or some stupid otter case on it

My phone is thin, slippery and has glass on both sides with brushed aluminum on the side.

Slippery like a throbbing wet dick without a case.

>not having a Dbrand(TM) skin

speaking of skins, TUNNELBEAR

All TPU rubber. No hybrid shit with hard plastic that weighs a ton. Should have a raised lip on the front for screen protection. That's all. Screen cover can be whatever at this point. Just make sure it will coexist with the case.

Both. I don't care about autistic shit like "aesthetic" and "feel", I'd like this thing to last a while

There's nothing wrong with dicking down your friends.

Attached: 1501472554466.jpg (1024x576, 148K)

I've been using Lifeproof cases for a while now and I really like them. They don't make my phone too bulky like otterboxes do, but they're more expensive though. However their warranties are great and will replace your case for only the cost of shipping which is usually $5.

I wish I wouldn't have to but I drop my phones constantly.
Funny enough, most of my phones break because I fuck up the charging port

i have a rubber case no screen protector though

Until they sue you and get you locked up for rape because their boyfriend found out.

>nintendo switch
Dare I say, ONIONS!

All I have is a spigen case, mostly because these fucking slim phones are a piece of shit to hold.

No screen protector, I fucking hate those. But not as much as I hate people who put on some cheap glass protector and feel all high and mighty because it breaks like the cheap piece of chinese shit it is.

Glass protector,but current phone is slippery so I use thin case.

>all these normal fags with otterboxes and cracked screen. Someone explain this shit.

>have phone only use glass protector, it drops nothing happens
>casefags always crack screens.

Protective screen+ 360° case

Neither.

I don't see my phone as a fashion item, also I don't drop it too often.
When it eventually breaks I'll just get a new one in the $200 range.

>Glass protector
fag

>Someone explain this shit
they leave moms basement, fucker.

I have a case so it's easier to hold but that's about it.
I also don't pay for phones. If I'm trying to upgrade I'll ask friends / family if they have an old phone I could buy off of them, so far they've just given them to me since they don't use them anymore. I don't use the phone enough to warrant spending shitloads of money on one, I'd honestly be better off with a burner.
Also
> Only retards and children have cracked screens
Prove me wrong

neither

stop being a spastic, use your hands and your pockets like they're meant to be used.

>Prove me wrong

not gonna prove you wrong, doesn't detract from the fact that you're an autistic basement dweller though.

> Autistic basement dweller
Yes, my waifu pillow can almost stand up on its own now!

Just a case (Otterjew), used a screen protector for the first couple years I had it.

Not going to prove you wrong cause I'm a retard but I once put my phone in a coat pocket and just a few minutes later a construction worker hit me right there with a wooden plank. Not enough damage to warrant a replacement but it's still very noticeable.

Case and glass screen protector.

$12 shock resistant case that protects sides, back and just high enough edges on front to cover most of the screen if it fell, and then $8 for 2x glass screen protector. $20 is worth protecting even a $100 phone (mine was 170 -- Nexus 6p). If your phone is 200+ not having at LEAST a glass screen protector is just idiotic. I understand phones are nice looking so cases ruin the aesthetic of your phone, so if you don't have a case, at least the screen protector. There's literally no reason not to have a glass screen protector, they are cheap and easy to apply, and will protect your actual screen from most damages.

Glass screen protectors don't affect quality of the screen. Only shitty chink plastic ones do. High quality glass ones you can't tell are on it, no interference in any way. Spend $8-$15 on a quality glass screen protector, and then running no case is fine.

I'm on amazon right now looking for a Pixel 2 XL case. Any recommendations? Most look about the same.

My phone without a case is too slippery and kept falling off my desk, so I got a clear gummy cover from walmart for 5$ since I'm not insanely worried about what it looks like

Case only. Would be using a screen protector as well if they didn't interfere with touch registering and weren't hard to apply without having bubbles or dirt underneath

this, I use a cheap chink phone. If it breaks I'll just buy a new one.

I only play raw, if you can catch my drift.

Attached: 1522679669626.jpg (1041x633, 234K)

Naked LG G4. Looks sexy.
>inb4 "bOoTlOoP??!?!?!" replies

Attached: lg_lgus991_ausald_g4_us991_32gb_smartphone_1220710.jpg (1000x1000, 178K)

Both.

Case for drops and other random shit. Glass screen protector, not just for preventing micro scratches, but to keep the oleophobic coating. If it wears out, just put on another protector.

Neither. Scratches may be bad, but at least the screen will not feel like shit like it would with a screen protector.

bOoTlOoP??!?!?!

They also add an annoying ridge to the front that you never get used to.

I like the caseology vault

I got the iblason case that has a built in screen protector

Spigen. Has plenty of options

I use a thin silicone case for the grippiness, but it's clear so you can see my pretty coral blue phone. No protector, because all they do is distort the screen, catch lint and dust, and make it harder to tap.

Both, 'cause I work outdoors.

>all these retards not using a case
Lel don't cry when your shit breaks

Linus get out

Attached: dicksuckem.png (500x500, 235K)

Neither cause I have 2 phones, an old POS and a cheap POS

>dropping your phone
how's life being a clutz? I haven't dropped a phone in 18 goddamn years. Who the fuck is dropping their phone so often they feel it is necessary to have a clunky case on it at all times?

>being to stupid to understand changing the vectors away from you phone,protects your phone.

had an otterbox on s8 but its so sexy without it so I've been rocking that for a month.

Mine is the thinnest one on market, 0.28mm, it's such a perfect fit that it meets the edges, so 98% of the entire front ot the phone is covered, cut out perfectly for camera, sensors, speakers. The only way I can "feel" it is if I put my finger in the divit where the speaker is. Even with no case, I cannot feel the screen protector at all, and when my simple case is on, it meets the case being flush. There are valid concerns with these such as thickness causing interference or touch registration issues or screen quality decrease, but the expensive ones are only 2-3 more dollars than the bottom barrel cheap ones. It's like $5-6 for the thicker .33mm, less coverage screen protector for my phone, and the one I got was 8 or 9 dollars for 2 and is thinnest one in market with best reviews, cut precisely, covers entire front screen in one piece. Moat people using my phone can't tell I have one because with my thin case that just covers the back and sides, it's impossible to tell. Pic related, great combination that is minimal yet amazing protection. When I feel like going caseless to admire phone design, I still don't worry as this screen protector prevents most damages.

I have a Spigen case for my 6p. Would recommend.

Attached: index.jpg (2000x1000, 331K)