Reminder that gays can't be Christian

Reminder that gays can't be Christian.

Attached: carlsontucker_getty.jpg (640x360, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-family/atheist/
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sexually active ones
if they recognize their sin and don't persue it then they haven't committed the sin of sodomy

fucking a girl in the ass is biblically gayer than that

THIS
ABSOLUTLY SEIGEPILLED

Know where I can get a redpilled haircut?

Can we be satanist though? hail krampus.

This is true though one could also interpret scripture as saying even those who aren't sexually active yet not pursuing a cure to their lusts can also not join the Kingdom of God.

keep saying you're christian and that you're beloved in your local church, it makes them madder

That's actually a funny idea holy shit

Reminder god isn't real and everyone is a faggot

Attached: 771afb6505385c61259155eb57733c22.jpg (684x1230, 63K)

Funny meme dude

Attached: DFw-59CVYAASarM.jpg (926x678, 73K)

Reminder 14 doesn't last forever and you'll grow out of atheism

how do explain priests?

Catholics aren't Christian

Dude I am a college student. I won't grow out of atheism because believing in fantasies is for children

Attached: 1534986035811.gif (480x320, 1.48M)

It's funny how atheism and homosexuality have such strong connections to each other. Really makes one think

Attached: 1518847703831.png (540x650, 115K)

>I won't grow out of atheism because believing in fantasies is for children
Reminder that Summa Theological and The 5 Points undeniably prove Gods existence and anyone who says God isn't real hasn't read them

they literally invented it

Not true I know plenty of heterosexual atheists
I have one friend who has never sucked dick
I don't read them because my minor is philosophy and not theology and also I don't give a fuck about your catholic autism

Attached: 1535507497862.jpg (809x700, 61K)

Catholicism didn't begin till 1000 years after Christianity was founded.
Don't fall for the "we wuz first" memes

Anecdotal evidence doesn't make it not true dumb homo

Attached: 1536999956464.png (509x375, 72K)

The first catholic church started during the time of jesus technically

>god isn't real I don't care about the evidence you have
I thought logic was a basic aspect of philosophy, guess not

Also
>Thomas Aquinas
>Catholic
You've no idea what you're talking about buddy

I'm a heterosexual atheist retard

No, the Communal Church started with Jesus. The Catholic Church didn't begin until the 1054 Schism.

There is a link between homosexuality and atheism not the other way around

That was my mistake I worded it wrong

basically the same thing

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/religious-family/atheist/
proof atheists are chads
A book stating god is real does exist doesn't make him exist. The has been no concrete proof of god existing and there will never be proof
depends on how you define the catholic church then the start date will vary that was what I was trying to say

Attached: 1ast869dac730d30ce488ffaf838b5c5f0d9a_hq.jpg (740x488, 82K)

To an imbecile

Attached: child-computer-2324664.jpg (800x533, 72K)

>A book stating god is real does exist doesn't make him exist
T. Never read the books
You do realize the books are a collection of the proof of God, right? He's not just saying "god is real" over and over and over.
>The has been no concrete proof of god existing and there will never be proof
T. Never read the book

Pick up a copy, read it, then argue from an educated persoective

reminder that its 2018 and faggots can do whatever the fuck they want.

Check and mate.

>faggots can do whatever the fuck they want
Like burn for eternity in the red hot fires of Hell
Check, dab, nae-nae and floss.

no u
I won't read the books because I already read the fucking bible because I had autistic religious parents. I won't waste my time with christian theology anymore. I just bought a book on Buddhism. I will read that before even thinking about reading any christian theology

Attached: 1537494990301.jpg (1996x2262, 271K)

>I won't even look at your evidence but I'm going to say I'm still intellectually superior
Lol, "college student" my ass. You must be over 18 to post here.

then why are you so confused

He didn't make a case for why his evidence should be considered. It was a religious think piece. If it was a study that could prove god existed I would be interested.
Also I am over 18, so suck my neet dick

Attached: 1537418284734.jpg (417x500, 30K)

>He didn't make a case for why his evidence should be considered. It was a religious think piece. If it was a study that could prove god existed I would be interested
>man who has admitted to have never read Summa Theologica sudden becomes expert on its contents
Reading a paragraph on wiki does the book no justice. Either read the book and discuss it from an educated standpoint or stop arguing, if you had half a braincell you'd realize you're being retarded.

Retards

t. Superior intellectual 13 year old atheistic communist #godisntreal #stalinwasgood

I am arguing that short of a study or some break through in research. A theology book will not prove god exists. I you are an expert on this book then tell me how it proves gods existence.

Attached: 1535171055226.jpg (225x224, 13K)

>everyone who argues against me is a child

Attached: 1504231679035.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I'm a Christian myself but you have to realize that the Summa Theologica is only heavily in favor of God's existence, it does not directly prove that he exist

Attached: 1536258057735.png (180x164, 17K)

>do my research for me!
Lame and lazy

>A theology book will not prove god exists
How would you know that? You've never read it.

If you're not going to actually read it and have a worth-while educated argument why are you even still replying? You're just as bad as a holocaust denier who keeps screeching that it didn't happen while countless records are shown to them. Pitiful.

Retard

I believe in god
I don't need a book

I am asking you to make your case because I thought we were having a argument. It looks like you just going to hoot on about your supposed intellectual ability have fun with that
mama mia

Attached: 1534897390738.png (500x512, 145K)

BASED GOOD ONE BEST BUDDY

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>make your case because I thought we were having a argument
We were until you refused to even look at the evidence I've set forth, that being the Summa Theologica. It's been clear for a long time that you're either incredibly retarded or you're pulling my leg so I'll let you have the last word that your ego so desperately desires. Go ahead and have it.

You mean Protestant? They literally make up their own rules. Tucker is a hack btw.

I am watching Net-juu no Susume right now I don't have the time to read some dusty old book .
Also you still haven't come up with a single reason for gods existence expect that you believe in him

Attached: 1536958799380.jpg (372x268, 11K)

What, im serious

Oh believe you I just like typing Italian
me piace pizza bababopidi

Attached: 1537500648074.jpg (416x396, 21K)

That's not true, happy people can be Christian.

Best post ITT

Attached: 1532868088951.png (1170x1374, 856K)

Who talks like dis? ;3;

Pizza bois
Ho un grave autismo

Attached: 1537832982554.gif (544x544, 406K)

True ;w;

CHRISTKEK ALERT
GO BACK TO SUCKING JEW GOLDBLATTS COCK YOU FUCKING AMERIMUTT

thanks for the reminder

This thread is homoerotic.

So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

Christians can't be gay. It's as simple as that. If a gay person says he's Christian, he is a liar.

testo again

You're a liar
t. gay Christian

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M