I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE JOKING

>Facebook is actually becoming Tinder
>All your experience in tech now worth nothing if you are not a transgender disabled womyn of color
Does someone care to explain what the FUCK is going on in IT fields right now?
I genuinely thought "hey this is Jow Forums it's just a bunch of NEET afraid to be removed the few things they have" but no this is real! Actual people actually think that your opinion is worthless if you're not a women of color I can't fucking believe it please tell me this is all a dream RRRREEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-02-08-45-46-094_com.twitter.android.png (1080x1920, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ECEjOLSn2E
cnbc.com/2017/08/14/fired-google-engineer-james-damore-says-this-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1525242614711.jpg (627x733, 121K)

If you thought it was a joke it's already too late for you

Jow Forums is always right.

It keeps coming fucking look at that RRRREEEEEEE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-02-09-26-13-334_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1719, 312K)

Leftbook fut une erreur.

Jow Forums is ALWAYS right

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-02-00-34-10.png (1440x2560, 321K)

It's just a noisy minority. Peoples in charge don't give a fuck.
Also go back to >>Jow Forums

That (((noisy minority))) has its fingers in every single thing Jow Forums hates.

We warned you.

Attached: 1452224171480.png (583x245, 44K)

Well, it's current year after all.

>go back to Jow Forums
I never went to Jow Forums and I don't give a shit about Jow Forumsitics I just don't want to work hard to get a degree and then keep learning every day and git gud in my work and build my network just to see Fatumatah getting the job I want just because she as a black vajeyjey am I asking too much?!

báizuǒ 白左 聖母婊

thats just US if you actually live in a country that isnt brainwashed you are fine

>feed on the blood of their victims
>vastly more vulnerable to sunlight
>pale
>vastly more knowledgeable because of thousands years of legacy
>can be killed with a wooden spike to the heart
checks out

t-technology(?)

Those demands make you a literal goose stepping Nazi by the standards of the modern Democratic Party. Vote straight R this fall for your best chance of ending this insanity.

Uh oh, that's nazi speak now. Prepare yourself to face termination by the hands of the friendly government on the grounds of thoughtcrime

The SJWs you're posting screenshots of are essentially anti-Jow Forums
>Protip: The further from the political center you are, the crazier you are
>Both ends of the spectrum are cancer

Attached: 1468091257367.png (640x480, 14K)

what about blacula

didnt Tila Tequila literally say a bunch of pro nazi stuff on twitter?

she did an interview on Fash the Nation lol

I think we need an option 3. Lets start "the anti bullshit party"

Dude I'm left, just not /that/ left

But what does this have to do with a slowly dying social media network like Facebook? Can you muster up a single sentence without nonsense meme-speak?

The equilibrium state of US politics is two parties based on how votes are counted. One party actively hates you for being white, the other does not. Kill the Democratic Party, build the wall, deport all the illegals, and then we can see about a new party with a platform that genuinely appeals to about half the country. Fail to do those things and it's civil war within 20 years.

Jow Forums, especially Jow Forums, always seems to get everything right even though we would like to think otherwise.

All forms of leftism are inherently evil. They act as enablers for the more extreme forms.

agreed
t. someone who never goes on Jow Forums

I'm currently tolerating your retardation, so I guess that does make me an enabler huh?

Jacobins during the revolution were also a noisy minority

> Just a nosy minority, they said

Attached: IMG_0139.jpg (441x873, 92K)

I haven't seen the sun in the last 3 years she may be onto something

>65766118
>n-no u!
The sign of someone who's out of arguments.

it's not really impacting your ability to get a job, and the bullshit Jow Forums-tier griping about SJW's is right-wing propoganda in an attempt to rally disillusioned whites to their party.

see this faggot for a clear example

can't you say about any political beliefs that are not absolutely centrist

that surname sounds like her parents are kikes who left USSR

Attached: 1491164343922.jpg (600x511, 39K)

Western society is over. Look to the East.

the east is a control grid, a terrifying nightmare
you better hope they don't win in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=5ECEjOLSn2E

Asians are to authoritarian for my taste

You do know that horseshoe theory isn't real, right?

At least it isn't inhabited by faux-liberal fascists, just normal fascists.

>People in charge don't give a fuck
Companies that are in charge and DO give a fuck
>Google
>Mozilla
>Microsoft
>Twitter
>The Democratic party

Just make a backup twitter and post sjw shit all day. Then when you get turned down up for a job raise hell on twitter and get hired for that job with free health insurance. Play the system. Do think those nu fages on the other side are actually male feminists? No you faggot. They figured out that if you can't beat em them join em

Go cry there

Both extremes resort to genocide, they're the same shit behind a different mask

What's wrong with american's? This atrocious "smile" is common among them.

Nice straw man, kiddo.

>one extreme wants to genocide you
>the other wants you to genocide others
>same shit
Is this the power of centrism?

rather others than me, I would say

Attached: 1511284832975.jpg (672x367, 63K)

For some it cost people jobs already.

cnbc.com/2017/08/14/fired-google-engineer-james-damore-says-this-.html

More like Yugoslavia.

Isn't it odd that most people complaining about straight white males are white females?

The peer pressure, man.

I think white women are throwing us under the bus and thinking the negros and hispanics really think she's one of them lmao. White women trying to pretend they ain't white hahahahahahaha.

Fuck off we're full.

No you're not!

take your hysteria back to

both want to genocide you, you inane college faggot

are we citing troll accounts again, really? You do realize you are artificially creating your own nightmares...

Black women are the fattest beings in the US. Why would anyone want them to explain dating?

Attached: FYKnkK5.png (972x941, 220K)

>Eve(woman) fell for snake temptation & got Adam(man) kicked out of Paradise
>If only YHVH didn't create Eve(woman) out of Adam

WOMEN WAS A MISTAKE

>hey guys, heres my fake feminazi account
>what do you think?

>hmm, lets post a memo that has, among other things, calls other races less capable, imply that women arent cut out for tech due to their genetics, and be a general abrasive cunt that tries to represent the company
>fired cause my memo doesnt represent the company
>WOW, REALLY
really make you think

Attached: b6aee976ee141f5[1].png (660x470, 3K)

>once people disagree with other people the right way is the middle and all people contributing anything to the discussion that isn't in the middle are wrong
So let's say for the sake of this argument that i believe that 2+3 is 5, while another person does believe 2+3 is 8. Maybe he read 2^3, maybe he can't do math, it doesn't matter since according to your statement I'm crazy for sticking with my opinion and we should agree on something like 6, 7 or 6.5...*

If you don't get the analogy, let me spill it out for you: As long as you are using good arguments and logic and you have facts on which your argumentation relies on it doesn't matter where in a one dimension political scala your opinion is placed. Just be open to discuss your thoughts with others and be prepared to alter your opinions a bit since there's always something you haven't considered.

*for all you smartasses here I'm referring to the normal addition on the real numbers. Fags.

Attached: 1522740906736.png (1284x1600, 1M)

>The extreme left argues that 2 + 2 = 3
>The extreme right argues that 2 + 2 = 5
>They only maintain these arguments to spite the other side
>Shit escalates
>They hold protests and counter-protests
>They start riots, needless violence ensues
>Yet both sides are still fucking incorrect regardless

That guy (Terry Davis) is schizophrenic. I have a schizophrenic friend and he makes that same face.

Yeah I would say D'Amore is a moron for not expecting to be fired, but he's probably much more successful as some sort of internet pseudo-political figure than he'd be as a random Google employee, so I'll say that the people who buy his bullshit are the morons.

>>but he's probably much more successful as some sort of internet pseudo-political figure than he'd be as a random Google employee
In terms of fame and popularity, yeah. But which one will pay the bills?
Oh yea, and his degree is totally worthless now cause any tech company with two brain cells will know not to hire him (rightly so)

Maybe he can write some shitty book or make a youtube channel and get some of that patreon money; he already seems to go around and occasionally give speeches or something. I will withhold judgment on him because if he did this on purpose with a plan he is clever, but if he didn't expect this to happen then he's dumb.

>if you are not a transgender disabled womyn of color
I hate this shit, because they dont consider slavs a minority-

I read his memo. I wont give him as much credit. He tried to use citations for more of the bold claims, but it was way too long winded, more of a Jow Forums rant than a memo, and was ineffectual. I doubt he can network enough to get a book deal that isnt self published, and even if he could, theres no way it would pay as much as working for google.

That's fair. I got bored pretty fast reading it myself.