How to stop clenching when programming?

i've noticed my whole body - but especially my jaw - tenses up when programming. anybody else noticed this and found a solution?

Attached: 8575508-16x9-large.jpg (700x394, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kRnFpN8Ats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop drinking oy.

Think about stress every 10 minutes and remember to chill. I do this through all my life

play some chill music, this helps me relax and focusing, for literally the sake of unironically moving along with the music subtly

lol so funiiiiiii

Hoe can you focus with music

i got a serious jaw injury from years of gaming in a highly tensed state. you gotta relax.

easy I listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=3kRnFpN8Ats

How about you quit speed?

I only do that jaw clench when im physically straining or working out

yea this is basically where i am now. how did you figure out how to relax

i only needed to stop gaming, it starts hurting a lot when i play something stressful for a while. im not entirely sure what the problem was but i think when im stressed the muscles on one side of my jaw pull much harder than the other side, this stretched the other muscle and actually dislocated my jaw.
but if you get so tense while doing something as relaxing as programming there must be other causes. exercise and being consciously relaxing can also helps. and sitting also creates a lot of tension in your hips, which creates stress overall.

Stop sucking at programming so you can actually relax while doing it instead of constantly having to fix the shit that you just fucked up.

easy, you open your music player of choice. open your 100mb flac file and press play, don't forget to turn your volume up

This.
You got dat bruxism pal.

not using the methphedderall although my natural mental state is probably comparable to what a typical human experiences when using.

ok so we’ve got listen to some music. worth a try...

oy vey !
also op go take a dump this will help you

my posture is shit and my back in constantly in pain.
I lose track when im on the computer though and i just start sitting like a retard.

i jerk off a lot when i program at home to relieve stress

lol all these wrong answers.
either start doing more coke or stop doing coke altogether

Stop stressing out mate. No one's going to kill you.

I sweat a lot while programming.
My wife knows if I am coding by the stink.
Not kidding.

Get some snacks. No clenching when pretzels:)
Make music louder
Take frequent breaks
Open window wider, look through it during breaks

retard

Bite your tongue

That's a sign of peak performance.

>make music louder
when i do this, i find myself being more concentrated too. don't fuck up your hearing though.

Ease up with the amphetamines

you're getting terrypilled

I have a nervous habit of manipulating my jaw joint to make it pop/click when I'm working, I know its probably not good to do too often, so I just have to constantly "check myself" and kind of do a mental reboot whenever I notice myself doing it.

anyone else sperg out, rub hands during a runtime error, and pace around or is that just me