Whats a good way to download a Windows 7 iso for free...

Whats a good way to download a Windows 7 iso for free? i dont want to go back to using windows 10 bloatware infested shit

Attached: shit.jpg (1000x1000, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4l6b06/windows_vs_linux_fps_performance_spoiler_linux/
cubethethird.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/eliminate-screen-tearing-with-amd-gpu-on-ubuntu/
thepiratebay3.org/?url=https://tpbship.org/torrent/9175198/Windows_7_SP1_Ultimate_(64_Bit)
heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

www.gentoo.org
Dont thank

nvm figured it out

>google windows 7 iso download
>first result is official microsoft page, click
>input your product key
>download
>profit
You can thank me later.

>le how do I search for a torrent
Why are all these Microsoft kiddos retarded and tech illiterate?
Go back to , , or wherever you came from. We're not interested in shitty OSs like Microsoft Pajeet, call an Indian helpdesk or something. This is a technology board not le personal helpdesk.
Fucking retard, if the OS isn't free and Open Source then its shit and we don't care about it. Now fuck off kid.

how the fuck am i supposed to play my games on your shitty linux OS?
fags

Buy ZorinOS Ultimate

>how the fuck am i supposed to play my games on your shitty linux OS?
Linux has over 2000 native available games, add wine+dxvk and your set. Tell me which game you play that can't run on Linux exactly?
Also go back to fucking retard manchildren, sucked to much estrogen out of a fucking cow that is your mom

I want to play CSGO at GE/Faceit-level-10 level, how do I get rid of input lag and make it as good as windows?

don't forget to tell me how to do 144hz without screen tearing

thanks!!!!!!!

CS:GO runs natively on Linux, it even has a higher average framerate, because Valve knows how to do Linux ports properly. Input lag shouldn't be a problem.
Install Manjaro, comes with steam preinstalled.

reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/4l6b06/windows_vs_linux_fps_performance_spoiler_linux/

If screentearing is an issue after clean install (it not always is) just do a google search, the community is pretty helpful. Here is what I found:
cubethethird.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/eliminate-screen-tearing-with-amd-gpu-on-ubuntu/

Rekt

Linux wins once again

Attached: Encerramento do FISL 16.jpg (5760x3840, 1.38M)

Why do they all look pissed off?

microsoft removed that about a year ago

They came to learn not too watch some goofy furries have sex with eachother

W I N E
I N E
N E
E

Also steam now has a lot of big titles for linux.

>sent

you buy newer radeon and use amdgpu

Gallium
N I N E
I
N
E

Didn't know about this, thanks user :)

>fixed

Attached: 1525257038366.jpg (5760x3840, 1.96M)

i use this one

thepiratebay3.org/?url=https://tpbship.org/torrent/9175198/Windows_7_SP1_Ultimate_(64_Bit)

currently wiriting this from fresh installed one

I went back to Windows 7 Ultimate last night after the dumpster fire that is update 1803. Zero regrets.

You know how to post on Jow Forums but not how to use a torrent client?

>Linux has over 2000 native available games

Attached: extremetuxracer.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

>Not just using old volume licensing from your work

jej

heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool

Official ISO from MS servers.

Seeing as I used that page a couple of days ago I'm gonna have to go with a no