If you listen to Jow Forums, you'll never get a job

If you listen to Jow Forums, you'll never get a job.

Attached: autism.jpg (3456x2304, 2.71M)

wtf i love systemd now

what a surprise. you really think Jow Forums is a tech board with people that actually know their shit? maybe less than 5% of the user base. the rest jerks to specs or summaries of tech they don't even understand

so true

Why would you want a job?

regular activities help decrease physiological and psychological damage. but stay in your basement, natural selection will take care of you :)

>regular activities help decrease physiological and psychological damage.
Are you implying that my autistic shitposting routine is not a "regular activity"?

Employed Haskell programmer here

Attached: 1483073157801.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Doesn't count if you're not employed AS a programmer, desu senpai. Everyone can get a job flipping burgers, even Haskell programmers.

your autistic shitposting is a fantastic example of the mentioned psychological damage. living in an echo chamber ain't gonna change that, even if that's your regular activity

what about /itcg/, the (possibly inactive?) general for finding a career in IT? why wouldn't i listen to the people in that thread, or the guys who post resume gore occasionally? obviously super tryhard FOSS folks aren't the ones to listen to for job advice, but they aren't even the main demographic. sad truth is that a majority of Jow Forums is either EBIN HARDWARE WAR jerkoffs who shitpost about phones and gayming hardware and/or Jow Forums baiters

How is it an echo chamber, when everyone is telling me that I'm wrong for living of autismbux? I'd say the contrary, that it's bad for my psychological health because there's too many normies on this fucking board.

>normies

so you'd basically have to f5 all day long in hopes of finding a thread that isn't complete garbage.

might as well go to reddit. even though i despise the community, some subs are okish and in general a lot more helpful than Jow Forums in the 5% of what's not copypasta shitposts

>thinking 4chins is a sekret club
Most people on this board has never used Linux. Most people on this board are unironically unable to program fizzbuzz. Think about that.

You can structure your own life you know. You don't need someone telling you how to spend every minute of your day. If you're totally clueless about what to do on a daily basis you could volunteer. Picking up trash off a highway or handing out soup to homeless people would probably be contributing to society more than making another buck for your employer.

It’s normalfag, normalfag.

the echo chamber is that of your average shitposter.
shitposting it is common aka normal which makes you a fucking normie you normie mongloid. you are not special, kid

Will getting the basic 3 (A+, Netowrk+, and Security+) help me land a basic IT role at a hospital or school or something similar? Is it worth my time? should I do more?

>shitposting it is common aka normal which makes you a fucking normie you normie mongloid
Did you get a stroke mid-sentence, or are you just unable to communicate your thoughts in a manner that is comprehensible to others?

He is special to me.

i agree. i didn't specifically say job because you could have an alternative life style which doesn't follow modern slavery, which is difficult, but doable, while not being a introverted, anxiety driven basement dwelling neckbeard, who's only activity is to shitpost, microwave tendies and jerk to 2d waifus, while looking down upon everyone as normies

Y-you too :3

Are you literally mentally retarded?

Well, to be fair this is a Japanese hobby site, there are much better options if you want to do something other than discuss anime and video games, but it’s ruined me because you can’t really call anyone a faggot casually on most other platforms.

>n-n-no u!!!!!
Someone sounds triggered :^) Calm down and try again, maybe it will make more sense then.

LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP PAJEET BAHAHA INTEL BTFO RYZEN BTFO RISC WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING LMAO WINDOZE RETARD AHAHAHAHA SOOOOYY I LOVE INTERRACIAL

Attached: 14664534657.gif (295x221, 646K)

agreed. Jow Forumshomelab is contentious among the Jow Forumsamers i've talked to but Jow Forumsitcareerquestions is good and while i haven't explored much further than that, i know they have some links in the sidebar.
also, i've noticed that Jow Forums news outside of the Jow Forumsyp bait threads is pretty different from the news you'll find on reddit and not just in a redditbashing sense

>but it’s ruined me because you can’t really call anyone a faggot casually on most other platforms
i feel you, been banned on other communities because they are just a bunch of whiny faggots

the only one who's triggered is you, samefagging with your shitposts

>samefagging
That would require more than one response to your posts, which isn't the case. You don't even know what that word means, do you? Just admit it.

nice try kid