UBlock doesn't actually block ads

>install ublock origin
>go to website
>notice the ads "disappeared" after i loaded the website
>reload the page
>ads don't disappear

so it doesn't block my ads permanently?

How does anyone shill Ublock Origin extension anymore?

Attached: 1495723399658.png (180x180, 8K)

I think you're best of just not using the internet at all

You didn't know this? Jow Forums had threads about this daily when ublock origin first came out.

add more filters dumbass

>not using hosts file and Adguard
You brought this to yourself

Attached: 1515926889515.jpg (714x506, 214K)

stick to adnaus, dumbfuck.

how do this on winblows

`rd /s /q %windir%`

Got his ASS from 2015

Shareblue is busy shilling again

Oh thats easy to fix. STOP USING CHROME WHERE ADBLOCKING IS BROKEN, faggot. Have a nice day.

You're using Chrome. It has inferior adblocking capabilities. Otherwise you haven't disabled pre-fetching in uBlock. Ads are loaded in background if pre-fetching is enabled, so the only thing to do is to hide them at that point and disable tracking.

Hot damn.
This guy was trying to play the long game.

Attached: 1456816902724.png (512x323, 19K)

wow the adds disappeared. with most of the os

>he fell for the uhide meme

botnet

Works on my machine

I'm glad people are shilling against ad blockers like this. It works perfectly on my machine, but if everyone starts using it then websites will look to make money in other ways, like a subscription model.

So please, keep telling people ad blockers don't work. That way I can continue to experience an ad free, subscription free browsing experience.

>being too poor to buy everything you are being advertised
everybody point and laught

Real talk though, I've noticed that with certain sites like Jow Forums, some blocked elements like the banner (personal preference) sometimes take longer to get blocked. The ads never appear as far as I know.

One other thing is that UO has completely stopped working on Jow Forums for the past week or two on a few browsers.

>Not buying a pass

Yikes

ded

Attached: 1519516388176.png (645x729, 58K)

>not using ublock origin and umatrix

sheesh

Attached: 1519511823017.png (680x680, 430K)