Are there any good phablets on the market?

Are there any good phablets on the market?

Attached: xiaomi-mi-max-2-preto-entrega-imediata-D_NQ_NP_612034-MLB26231546055_102017-F.jpg (900x951, 122K)

no

that's implying phablets CAN be good, which is impossible. Enjoy looking like a poorfag in public

Yes...

FOR ME TO POOP ON!

Attached: triumph.jpg (650x422, 111K)

Note FE just got oreo update

What in tarnation?

define phablet
only few years ago most of the current flagships would be called phablets

Wileyfox spark x, it's cheap as shit and will soon get an Oreo update

This.
Poorfag phones just got more expensive, nothing exciting is happening in the phone market.

>Phablets
kys

I remember getting a 4.2'' phone and thinking that would be as big as I'd be willing to go. Now I'm at 5'' and it feels good to use, and 6'' phones keep popping up, even at flagship tiers.

Just bought a UHANS max 2 for $150 to use as a tablet around the house and it is pretty good for that however the 4G won't work in the US only 3G with AT&T

A couple years ago any 5.5" phone was considered a phablet.

Well they're good for VR assuming it has a decent resolution screen. 5" are a bit too small for VR headsets, limiting your field of view.

Stop being a faggot. Get a regular/small phone and use your laptop/desktop for when you need more screen space.

Is Jow Forums still OK with the Huawei Honor 7X? Thinking of trying a larger phone.

Attached: slightly_suggestive.jpg (522x650, 67K)

Xiaomi mi max, the original version.

Its ok

I'm using a ZTE zmax pro.
Now the newest but I'm liking it.
It's screen is 6 inches long.

Oh and it has a gyroscope in case you wanted a cheapo VR headset.
The camera is okay too. Pic related is a snail I found while camping recently.
Not bad for a low tier phone.

Attached: IMG_20180422_093132.jpg (4160x3120, 2.05M)

I have a 5.5 inch screen right now and it's too much, and I don't even have Manlet hands. I don't want to have to shift the thing around in my hand or use 2 hands to reach the top.

LG V series. I have the V20 and including the secondary screen it's 6.2". Anything more than that is a straight up tablet. I also have mega hands so using it one handed isn't difficult.

> phablets
is your pee pee so small you have to compensate with your phone?

Yeah. What of it?

just buy a refurb nexus 6

nothing
don't be rude with people

Is that the reason why huge phones are popular with women? Penis envy?

Attached: small hands.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Alright, I won't.

Using right now. It's far too big

All sour cunts please resume swallowing the cum of men.

Xaiomi Mi Max Pro here, 6.44 screen, IR blaster, manufacturer grants me unlocked bootloader, good ROM selection, plenty of CPU power and more RAM than I'll ever use. Really decent battery - especially if you're game to use the stock ROM.
Fits in ALL my pockets.

Camera is shit...does do 120fps @ 720p though.
Screen isn't OLED.
An SD835/845 would be nice, but I'm not hurting.

Anything bigger than 6inches is far too big, unless you have brock lesnar sized hands the size of a fucking lunchbox you god damn ape

Using one also, and I agree yet disagree. My other phone is am xz1c, which is great too, and what I bring with me to dangerous environments. But the screen real estate is just staggering moving to the mix again.

Yes, I'm posting from one right now

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-09-15-22-735_org.floens.chan.png (1080x1920, 777K)

What app are you using there for Jow Forums ?

Clover, of course

>phablet
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I tried clover. How do you use it ?

When i enter Jow Forums in the url it doesn't show up ?

What is my autistic brain missing ?

Posting on a Mate 10. 5.9 inch 16:9 with HDR 10. Great camera too

You can emulate a gyroscope if your phone has an accelerometer and a compass by the way, an xposed module does this

boards.Jow Forums.org? That's what I typed

>clover
>not based chanu

Yes
t. Mi Max 2 user

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-14-02-51-740_com.google.android.youtube.png (1080x1920, 792K)

Nothing shows up. Tried it three times right now. It's just empty as in the pic.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-07-37-20.png (720x1280, 15K)

>Note 1 was considered a phablet with its 5.3" screen
>Nowadays the mainstream S phones come with 5.8" screens, even still 5.5" if you ignore the taller aspect ratio

Attached: 1522614584240.png (1280x720, 783K)

The only good phablet was the Z Ultra, but that thing's old as dirt in the mobile world now.

Just type in Jow Forums.org.

Love that phone, shame it has no NFC though.

Thanks figured it out. Posting from the phone right now

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-07-54-43.png (720x1280, 153K)

Mi max 2 is great if you value battery life over everything, and I mean everything. Performance wise it's pretty great, but it's a pain to carry and the camera leaves a lot to be desired.

Still, as a media consumption device, it's pretty great.

Got an s8+ and its fucking great. Its a little unwieldy and you have to do some finger gymnastics if you want to use one hand but its not a fucking big deal to use two hands. I dont even think about it anymore.

I'm using mi max 1, camera is shit. How is camera on your mi max 2?
Mostly interested in low light.
feel like I should wait for mi max 3 instead of 2

phone VR has to be the dumbest shit ever

Define phablet. Back in 2011, the original Samsung Galaxy Note had a 5.3 inch screen, which might be considered an average screen size today

haven't changed it since that screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-03-21-06-22-220_com.miui.securitycenter.png (1080x1920, 56K)

Phones are so fucking large nowadays that there is no need for a "phablet".

for u

test

But I hate miui

I didn't get a mi max because it doesnt have the bands I need.

This. I use a Mate 10 Pro which is now "just a phone" essentially. The P20 Pro is also 6,1".

What would we even call a phablet today? Like OP's pic? Not sure if you can even buy similar dimension devices anymore. (I mean it's essentially a 7" tablet?)

sadly the CPU / specs are very low compared to flagships. I use a Kirin970 and even that is not too speedy at times. (the state of Android?)

An SD845 would be the minimum today.

What are phablets?
Large screen phones or small screen tablets?

Me too

Attached: image%3A9701.png (1440x2560, 1.82M)

Are you serious? The Mi Max 2 is still blazing fast. What would you ever need a SD845 for? You're not playing games, are you?