>>>/sci/9713960

Uh, so, which Jow Forumsuru can explain how Jow Forums's code fucked up here?

Attached: wtf.jpg (501x500, 46K)

-crickets chirp-

-stallman burps-

On that day, not a single Jow Forumsuru had replied with a smirk.

So, OP is left waiting for help, from any that lurks.

answers? yay? neigh?

T_T

I dont see the issue, are you retarded OP or am I?

I too see no issue, other than some idiot who thinks space literally curves due to mass/energy

it literally does

The post not showing (You)

How?

I am that poster.

Is this because the unique IP/ID/Cookie handling of Jow Forums posting isn't fault tolerant? Like are these UDP, and if something isn't right, it says fuck it, and posts it anyway?

I am just trying to figure out if there is an issue on my network or my system that would cause this.

I want to know that it's not some intermittent malware/proxy that is middle manning me in bursts or something.

Attached: wtfhowdidthishappen.png (1920x1080, 98K)

-sigh- ...

Just a thought, but what if your IP changed? Whoaaaa

Why did you think we're reading your thoughts and would know what you're thinking, in terms of what's wrong? This is the sort of a post I'd write when psychotic, maybe it's time to visit a psychiatrist.

Hey guy, just a thought.

IF MY IP CHANGED, WHY DIDN'T IT STAY CHANGED?!?!?

That post was chronologically between the others.

Your post is implying that my IP address changed for a single post.

How the FUCK!?

Seriously
Read V
Then go check for yourself.

I wish for Jarek Duda, Max Tegmark, and Kevin Gold to work together.

I believe if they obtain a consensus of their goals, then we will reach a new pinnacle of intelligence as a whole.

Find the universal code. ;Duda

Utilize it. ;Gold

Then use it to supersede this universe. ;Tegmark

Ok, I just made the exact same post.

Let's find out if this is an encoding issue.
If this is because of the post content itself, I expect similar behavior here.

>Ok, I just made the exact same post.
>Let's find out if this is an encoding issue.
> (You)
>
> (You)
>
>
> (You)
> (OP)
>If this is because of the post content itself, I expect similar behavior here.

Alright, now I have no idea at all what the fuck is going on.

My DHCP leases on my local network are set to 2 hours. My ISP provides me a static IP.

This is either due to malware OR the issue is in routing on Jow Forums's end. Since I'm pretty sure Jow Forums uses distributed hosting in some form, then I guess this can be a result of different regional caching servers getting used as my end nodes before perpetuating from whatever the central content server is considered to be.

That's another bit of the info you didn't mention and expect me to know.

I don't know what happened in your instance, but I can tell you you're being overly paranoid. It's most likely a bug. Have a glass of warm milk and go to sleep.

This is sad.

Moot, get your ass back here.

Bunny man is letting our packets hop around like Hellen Keller.

@Moot where the fuck are you?

My paranoia is between me, myself, and I.
:p

But for reals though, my connection actually does get funneled through an NSA/CIA sniff server in Reston Virginia. (I know that sounds crazy, but I have explicit proof of it, unlike most wackjobs that make similar claims.)

Ok, hit me with your proof.

If another user poster would humor me, please make a duplicate of the problem post in question, and see if you get the same behavior.

I want to know the root cause, and it's easier to figure out if someone else sees the same thing happen with their own posts.

So, someone make a post in this thread, then make this exact post. Then make a third post linking them both. See if you get the (You) for both or not.

wtf, are you fucking serious

>posts deleted right as I'm reading them
You're only giving his claims more credibility mods

I'm sorry, what's the exact connection? They wrote trying to photograph a UFO, and you wrote that question?

My best guess is, if they really are following you, it's becuse they find your paranoia amusing. But that means they followed you before that post.

But they didn't and it refers to something else. You found a vague connection. Our brains are good at finding patterns, but sometimes we see patterns where there are none.

As far as routing goes, I didn't check that link. That node might be normal, might be not, but even if you were tracked, which you're not, it's not about the UFOs.

Cease and desist.

Make no further posts in this thread.

Any further discussion of the material therein may be considered a threat to national security and any involved individuals will be at liability for persecution to the full extent of applicable legislation.

Paranoia isn't funny.

I saved that image but I didn't save that cryptome link does anyone have the link that was posted??????

Just check the archive.

Once upon a time strange things can happen. Once I and someone from /a/ if I remember it right, got our images switched, because we posted at the same time, and the server fucked up.

sometimes the thumbnail can be wrong
sometimes you might get server error codes
sometimes you get man in the middled

Jow Forums isn't perfect

>Jow Forums isn't perfect

Attached: whoa.jpg (800x800, 54K)

What's happening in this thread? Why are you asking our tech support? Why are there posts deleted? Did Q predict this?