Four Demons of Shitposting

This is the real reason why Jow Forums shut down. (((They))) do not want you to know about this, (((They))) have deleted or bumplocked every thread about this revelation. Stay woke

Attached: fourdemons.png (1200x425, 389K)

I know this is just a shitpost but it’s way too accurate and I’m fucked. I think I’m up to the 2nd demon by now. But I can’t.....stop..........BRAPPOSTING

Attached: 6D3939E4-4CCC-45C3-9627-077DECD4C0BC.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Attached: brap inhaler.jpg (1024x430, 46K)

THEY HABE ALREADY BUMPLOCKED THIS THREAD AGAIN!

I have elements of every phase.

OH FUG YOURE RIGHT WTF

why does this fucked up faggotry deserve a thread?

hello fourth demon-possessed nigger

hello dumbass faggot shill, did you think this would convince everyone here to shut up?
sorry, I dont think its gonna work. youre FUCKED.

you can still go back if you're reaching the third. simply stop, shitposting is alike masturbation but it is much much worse, sex demons are NOTHING compared to the four.

nigger u're demon-possessed

why should anyone trust a retard that doesnt even know how to take a decent screencap? you must have a sub-90 IQ or something, children can do what you failed to.

signs of the second demon in this one.

You are the chosen one.

YES

Will valueposting negate the effects of shitposting? If I post 50% value 50% shit, will I stay the same? I have always been of the opinoin that in whichever community you are, you can't just take value. You have to provide it too. A balance must be maintained.

no, they shut it down because some huge pedo-ring was exposed

Shit, this might be real. I guess the shills in a way were a blessing since they inspired more value posting out of me as a result. I only rarely shitpost now and it's always truth wrapped in a shitpost, not a full shitpost.

Well, fugg. Anons, heed OP's warning.

this is the stupidest shit i have read in a long time

Oh shit I'm already going to be affected by the third demon for real by that definition.

Attached: 0ab.gif (379x387, 229K)