Eats a tablespoon of american peanut butter

>eats a tablespoon of american peanut butter
>toes are tingling
>nerves are slowly decaying

Now I know why Americans are so obese. Your food supply is like 90% sugar and garbage.

Attached: 20181002_222238.jpg (4032x3024, 3.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mills.no/produkt/mills/peanutbutter/
kget.com/video/decomposing-body-found-at-lancaster-winco_20180813132321/1365344518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds like you have a medical issue

Early onset freedom

Yep. I visited the US a few years ago. Had breakfast in a cafe. I get some butter to spread on my toast - the butter is heavily sweetened with sugar. WHY?

Yep, and salty like a fucking pretzel.

Fellow norwayfag here, can confirm. Anytime i eat anything besides cardboard and mouse droppings I get sick

Peanut allergy fag

>allergy
>nerve damage

Send help

Why is sugar necessary in peanut butter? It's disgusting
You don't need any ingredient other than peanuts in actual peanut butter

>early onset freedom

Attached: crowderepic.jpg (465x523, 47K)

I'm not going to acknowledge you until you bring me a pizza

Normal (100% peanuts) peanut butter exists in America, it's what non-fatties eat when they want peanut butter.

It isn't. But it gets kids addicted and they'll cry at the store for the sweet peanut butter. Parents are lazy and just use whatever the kids like. It isn't hard to get pure peanut butter, I can think of at least 3 places off the top of my head where I could get freshly ground peanuts by the pound. But Wal-Mart and jif are closer

What's a popular peanut butter in Norway? I wanna compare the nutrition table with American peanut butter.
Where I live it's nearly impossible to find peanut butter without sugar.

It's got butter in the name you faggots. It's a snack that should be eaten in moderation, not a meal.

Peanuts are terrible for you. The Peter Pan cabal will never admit this though.

>eat shit tier Americans product because too stupid to buy everything else that is superior and made in America
>I’ll just cherry pick and make a thread

You sure you aren’t a burger using a proxy, because sure act like a fucking stupid retarded cunt.

It's not so much the choice of Americans as it is America that is making Americans fat. Too big portions, too sweet, too many additives, too much corn syrup. If you go to the US and you eat there, you WILL gain weight. My grandpa went there and gained weight, Serpentza went there and gained went.

Good to hear, PB is really good without sugar
Almost as good as real butter

even regular cheap peanut butter is 90% peanuts u fucking retard

Sugar us disgusting, Listen to yourself.
French do not use sugar? Why do you exist?

Attached: 1496586849621.jpg (637x627, 74K)

I've never eaten peanutbutter.

Attached: 1538092205085.jpg (1462x1666, 330K)

/reddint/ is that way norge

Exactly. And nobody wants to kill the corporate kikes making that happen because muh numbers game.

they’re just peanuts with added palm oil in small percentage

Would recommend this one. It's delicious for a frozen pizza.

Attached: 20181002_232713-min.jpg (4032x3024, 1.11M)

mills.no/produkt/mills/peanutbutter/

thats why i have cook all my own food. everything is packed full of sodium and sugar.

Kek enjoy your high fructose corn syrup peanut product

pure peanut butter, without added oils and sugars is godtier bulking food.
But for (((some reason))), the product without addictive and unhealthy shit in it is twice the price of the other.

slutt å skriv på henda dine, din lok

Beklager, jeg har ikke kladdebok og önsker ikke å kladde i skriveboka.

Because they add so many things to food here to give a simple, nonoffensive taste and to reduce manufacturing costs, also for color since sometimes the additives make things look weird so we gotta pretty it up

Calm down, yes we use sugar. But nature PB is just better tasting, especially since you americans usually put jelly on top of the PB. Also nature PB has more use, you could use it in dishes and sandwiches, you know, seems like there is no reason to put sugar in PB other than getting the kids addicted to it. So yes, it is disgusting

Its because faggots like you are willing to pay twice as much

I can eat peanut butter on my keto diet, so I think you're just sick

Try to see if there's a winco near you

Attached: o (1).jpg (750x1000, 125K)

It's only garbage if you are dumb and just buy name brand. Go to a local grocery, or a fucking fruit mart and you can easily find alot of organic, vegan, and overall healthier and cheaper stuff. To awnser your question, sugar gets people addicted.

no i think you have a real medical disorder and you need to see a doctor. this is not normal for human grown-ups.

Based and redpilled

>American peanut butter
What are you niggers even doing? Peanut butter doesn't even need any ingredients besides peanuts

Attached: kraft-creamy-pb.png (396x328, 236K)

Because everything has to have a corn product in it because the government subsidizes corn.
Corn syrup may as well be poison, but its affect on health wasn't known and/or accepted at the time when corn was subsidized.
Now that corn is subsidized, it can't be undone because of lobbying and whatever powers that be maintain the status quo.
Trying to undo the subsidy would result in a massive PR campaign showing down-to-earth farmers while begging the question as to why anyone would want unemployment.
The arrows been shot in and can't be pulled out.

Not all peanut butter is full of sugar. Learn how to read a nutrition label, Faggot

Oh shit, thanks brother

Attached: thumbs up.gif (408x230, 834K)

I get freshly ground at my local grocery store. Good af with local honey on toast.

Because sugar is addicting and downregulates the perception of sweetness i.e. everything is bitter without sugar for the addicts.

> I get some butter to spread on my toast - the butter is heavily sweetened with sugar. WHY?
Can you believe it's not butter? It's not. Most cafes in America use 100% pure congealed dolphin gism lovingly sugared to taste more like a butter. Salty by default and almost nutritious it is inert after becoming cold, and is pasteurized.

We don't have that in france
Pretty cool

Walk free brashta

Yea cause the shit peanut butter like Kraft is like 50% additives, that's why. The additives are cheaper.

This summer some spic ran away from the cops and hid in one of the entryway pillars in front of winco, he got there via the roof.

They found him days later after a maintenance guy drilled into the pillar trying to find the source of the stink.

kget.com/video/decomposing-body-found-at-lancaster-winco_20180813132321/1365344518

i make peanut butter with peanuts and chewing

>>eats a tablespoon of american peanut butter
>>toes are tingling
>>nerves are slowly decaying
>
>Now I know why Americans are so obese. Your food supply is like 90% sugar and garbage.

You forgot delicious

So americans eat shit? wow............

I heard French food was somewhat greasy. Is that true or was it fakenews?

>being this much of a pussy
get on our level you fjord nigger.

Attached: 1537822170436.jpg (700x783, 127K)

>contains peanut
>peanut
>a single
>fucking
>peanut

You say American Peanut Butter like there's only one kind, we have entire isle's of different Peanut Butter mother fucker, including non diabetus causing

Attached: peanutbutter.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Even in Poland you can easly get pure PB without aby additional crap ingridients.

Based and redpilled

Yep and French lowest heart attack rate in the world

> So americans eat shit?
Depends on if there's good dipping sauces.

I've tried all that shit. I get diabetic chills through my body when it hits my tongue. I don't even have diabetes.

It really sounds like you have the beetus
Go seek medical attention.

Fuck off, Sven. You have no idea what youre talking about. Youll be eating falafel and Muslim cock soon anyway like the rest of the Scandinavian countries.

just get the salt free shit. it's 3/lb

little known fact- half of all European immigrants to america die due to not being able to process American foods. Only the strong-bellied survive.

Attached: 1510351988436.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

It really depends, but us French love to cook with butter. So if you are going for traditional food, I'd say it's true. It's delicious though

>diabetic chills
you are like baby watch this

Attached: 495FW7i.jpg (790x790, 70K)

might have a peanut allergy

Damn he's getting fat.

that would taste like shit

No. No son. That tastes like America.

no one asked you mountain nigger. go make me a watch

I must admit from time to time I like to eat crazy american food not everyday obviously

No it wouldn't.

I tried to tell his gay ass but apparently they don't have nutrition labels in Faggotland Norway

Of course there is a practically endless amount of brands here. At best it's still (healthy)peanut butter, jelly and bread. Not a healthy meal in any combination, it's a snack, fine only on occasions.

go eat a dog

throw away the buns, and the fries, eat the burger, bacon and cheese-substitute.
Thank me later

well then I wouldn't feed america to my dog

>Trying to defend eating his benisbutter :DDDD
Cope

Attached: 1387727335777.png (1126x634, 56K)

>you are like baby watch this

you are like baby watch this

Attached: 8795780485_a1d85fcfcd_c.jpg (800x449, 160K)

It's still about portion control and healthy choices (most Americans obviously fail there). I'm 1.82m 75kg without having to worry about ever getting fat

HE HAS A DOG

>baited by a tv ad
you must be a genius

Dogs that regularly eat American food, are known to live longer than other dogs, up to 3 years total.

>Norway
>Sven
Why hello memefaggot

White Americans aren't as obese as the rest.

I'd believe it, I was dating a girl fresh off the boat from Thailand, barely weighed 100lbs, within 2 years she was 160lbs and diagnosed with a metabolic disorder. She started having rashes and skin problems, too. Amazing how she lost control of her health so quickly

what the actual fuck

>2 grams added sugar per serving
>he's complaining about diabetic shock
You have a peanut allergy or something.

>been eating better lately
>even working out to lose weight
>seeing shit like this sends chills down my spine
I'm really glad I took a turn on this road to destruction because the old me would have probably loved to eat disgusting shit like this.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (640x748, 34K)

Did you read the ingredients? It's all chemicals!!!!!

just because it doesn't decompose doesn't mean he's alive

wtf do you call this then?

Attached: 20181002_234443-min.jpg (3024x4032, 1.73M)

Eating healthy must be so hard in America

>eating Jif or Peter Pan sugar shit.

Pay a dollar more & get peanut butter that's literally just peanuts, poorfag.

It got less calories than cola?
I thought it was 44 too