Im going to participate in a hackathon in a couple of hours.Got any tips Jow Forums ?

Im going to participate in a hackathon in a couple of hours.Got any tips Jow Forums ?

Attached: 85CF6AA0-1DBB-4EB2-91AC-E5272B916747.jpg (600x500, 119K)

dont get caught?

Not really, if you're dumb enough to ask Jow Forums, you're out of luck with or without tips.

grow a mustache and a mullet.

Attached: hackerman.jpg (1920x1079, 175K)

wget the target and use a mtm so the other fucks don't get anywhere

Everyone that goes to those are casuals, if you know how to make a basic website or app you will win. Chill with some bros and enjoy the free food.

Play on some Prodigy or Aphex Twin

Bring plenty of condoms and lube
This sounds like a meme but trust me

Attached: 1524870508496.jpg (800x792, 134K)

yes this. The ammount of people who dont is ridiculous

be prepared to lose to a group of women who didn't write a single line of code....

and don't forget your chastity cage

This

Mtm?

True story. That's why you attend demo comps instead of memethons.

>tfw the winning group of women will never bully you after the event

Hackathons are bully-free zones.

Attached: kelly_bully.jpg (900x630, 174K)

Get yourself some Cheetos and grow a neckbeard.

Presumably, the guy meant man-in-the-middle.

if you're entering a hackathon you already know way more than me

Marked-to-market

how do I stop my long hair from covering my ears? do I need to use some sort of hair product like a gel or spray?
>tfw extremely long hair but no sisters or gf to give me tips

Are you that french fuck that thinks he can sell an arduino with a display for 100$?

Hey user, what Hackathon are you going to? I'm going to one this weekend too i. Surrey (I'm a britfag).

This. You're guaranteed to lose to a bunch of CoC pushing womyn in tech who like to "code art" in Atom on a MacBook

Please refrain from calling it that in the future. It's far more acceptable to call it "person in the middle"

Focus on making the demo work so you can show of what an awesome decoy you made because they don't care about code quality or anything else

it's called a hackathon for a reason - your code is gonna be hacky as fuck just so it works.

1) Be female
2) Download a finished project off GitHub
3) Win

Eat healthy and keep your fluids up.
It's good for your brain

fuck around with IoT things

unless it's really well organized and structured, most hackathons i've been too (at least for work related stuff) have been crapshoots. Use it as a chance to meet other people with your skillset and network.

internet of things things?

I have no experience with this, but it's pretty iconic to have to manually put your hair behind your ear, so I think it not staying that way is fairly inherent to having long hair.

Attached: 8857d67a5fa15bdb77ad878b0ca17f457b92d7e7d6a927285398dc5c34ca5b60.png (1181x1500, 1.87M)

This actually happened to me, why is this happening?

Are you discriminating against otherkin? Disgusting nazi.

women are smarter and more creative

Kek

Extra caffeine and a wide piss bottle. Also, water, chilled. And fruit flavored Mentos. And a PBandJ, half of which you'll save for later like the kid from The Neverending Story.

Absolutely not, but if non human person is good enough for our pajeet overlords to call dolphins, surely otherkin can accept being called persons as well