When are you faggots going to realise you were wrong about cryptocurrency and wrong about ethereum in particular?

when are you faggots going to realise you were wrong about cryptocurrency and wrong about ethereum in particular?

when are you going to realise you were cucked out of hundreds of thousands of $$$ or even millions by paid marketers angry that their shitphone threads and battlestation threads were getting bumped off Jow Forums by the revolution in human affairs that is cryptocurrency.

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 9K)

how does it feel to know that your mods cucked you out of an absolute fortune because they were paid off by tech marketing companies.?

You're an idiot. It is still a zero-sum game. Acquiring money involves others losing it.

you say the grapes are sour. but they taste so so so sweet.

the thing is, if the mods weren't bribed to remove cryptocurrency discussion from this forum, large numbers of Jow Forums men would have gotten filthy stinking rich from hearing about and then buying Ethereum back in 2015-2016.

ITS STILL NOT TOO LATE.

>posts bogdanoff
Shit guys this nigga must be hella woke better do what he says

Demanding a quinck rundown NOW

Attached: yea.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Go back to Jow Forums

are you talking about Jow Forums the board full of people who broke the conditioning and got rich as fuck over the past couple of years while you autists stayed like crabs in a bucket arguing about apple products?

I realized I was too late for the ponzi scheme. I regret filtering the threads during the coin craze and spending my time shitposting on desktop threads rather than mining bitcoin while it was profitable.
But now that it became mainstream, it's too much a risk for marginal benefit.
I'm too chicken when it comes to money tho and I may be over conservative. But losing my monies scare me too much to invest :(

its literally still not too late.

You're going to look back at this post in 2 years time (yes THIS VERY POST) when the total market cap of cryptocurrencies is 5 trillion dollars and weep hot tears of regret.

it's just making your stupid fiat money worthless. ethereum and btc are real value

i would like to thank that user who sent me 14 btc on his birthday here on Jow Forums in 2012

This is the funniest thing I've ever read on Jow Forums. I mean Jow Forums. Have a (You) and my heartfelt congratulations.

Attached: 1517475533580.png (649x559, 824K)

stay poor and salty, my negro amigo

Looking for new bagholders for your ponzi scheme user?

HOLD MY BAGS Jow Forums

Attached: 1496497212746.jpg (637x921, 56K)

BUY LINK

Keep it up, user - your "everything I say is exactly 180 degrees from reality" is hysterical.

Attached: 1517189857542.jpg (377x264, 23K)

Dude buy Link, I like Jow Forums and feel Jow Forums and Jow Forums should be friends.
Let’s be frens, dab on those haters and buy Link fren

Attached: E26D63DB-7DDF-40A6-AC5D-6500877C84EF.png (786x407, 15K)

Don't worry, you made the right choice. The economy in general is not a zero-sum game; value is being generated by both buyer and seller. In crypto though, you are in a zero-sum game and the only way to generate value is to take it from people such as yourself. Price fluctuations are entirely on the whim of whales, and whales are not you. They don't give a shit. You'll be witnessing first-hand what an unregulated stock market would be like, in all its blubbery, scheming, insider-trading glory. The chance of you losing your money is, you guessed it, more than 50%.

Sorry dude, there is only gold bullion. Physical, useful, not fiat - these are the real hallmarks of value.

Let’s cuddle anyway, as friendship?
*cuddles you*

For every Jow Forumsnessman that made it, there are several who failed. Anyway, do you understand how desperate these threads seem? You can write what you want, but all i see is
>PLEASE BUY MY BAGS, I'LL MAKE YOU RICH, PROMISE :^)
It's never gonna climb back to 19k. You wasted your money. Get over it, faggot and stop trying to trick gullible /v/irgin crossposters

>there is only the gay bitcoin
Buy Chainlink

Not a fan of Ponzi schemes, sorry.

i hold crypto and also mine a bit
these threads don't seem desperate at all
on the other hand, guys like this idiot
i just feel pity for
they just reek of poverty and they don't understand what ethereum is actually about

The most amazing thing is that our completely useless moderation staff lets shit threads like this just sit on the board. This is obviously some faggot trying to sucker people into doing faggot shit. I know exactly jack shit about cryptocurrency, and even I can tell this is bullshit.

what is really amazing is how butthurt you nocoiners are

>I know exactly jack shit about cryptocurrency, and even I can tell this is bullshit.
>this
what the fuck do you think "this" is?
>I know exactly jack shit about cryptocurrency, and even I can tell this is bullshit.
that's right

Yeah, I am a little asshurt over shit threads just sitting on the board. I couldn't give a fuck less about your buttcoins, but at least take these shitty scam bait whatever threads back to Jow Forums.

pretty blatant samefagging lol

Find bagholders on or >>>/reddit/
Crytocons are not welcome on Jow Forums and removing them from Jow Forums is the entire reason Jow Forums exists.

Dump it

If I won't buy your crypto shit you won't get profit. You understand that and that's why you're this mad.

>own $130k in crypto
>want to buy more, but can't justify it because most of my net worth is already in crypto
>contributing to my 401(k) like a cuck instead
D-doushio

Attached: 1500211233549.png (628x656, 429K)

revolution in human affairs that is cryptocurrency ???? Yeah. To sum it differently. Ponzi scheme, rigged scam, Chinese money pump (did you know bitmain does not accept memecoin as payment), solution in search of a problem, ecologic disaster, laundering system for Russian oligarchs, multi-scam factory (look at all those shining IPOs con based), and I could go on and on. You really must be desperate to find more gullible normies. go back to Jow Forums. memecoining is not technology.

Attached: 1524410380900.png (2500x1645, 197K)