8 more spectre variant found on intel cpus

8 more spectre variant found on intel cpus..
translate.google.com/translate?hl=de&sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Spectre-NG-Intel-Prozessoren-von-neuen-hochriskanten-Sicherheitsluecken-betroffen-4039302.html

Attached: 1522916359319.jpg (480x680, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heise.de/ct/artikel/Exclusive-Spectre-NG-Multiple-new-Intel-CPU-flaws-revealed-several-serious-4040648.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post English link you fucking third reich nigger

as soon the evolution of german the english speaking sites actually follow up the story i will
you mongol

>American journalism
The only news you get first is the one fabricated by your government

According to that article, one of the vulnerabilities is pretty easy to exploit for breaking cloud virtualization. This might be fun.

Attached: 1497918409734.jpg (782x782, 108K)

oooooooooooo

OB

Lean a real language amerishart

I wondered why I saw no thread up this morning, seems like all other media are run by shills

kek, the picture they used. The source of this article is "c't".

So basically, they will be grouped as spectre-ng (new generation). 4 of those are classified as "high risk". Cloud computing are prime targets of one of those if not patched as it allows escaping a virtual machine and target the host system. Intel's Software Guard Extensions is reported to be useless. Rest is general critique directed at Intel, since the weaknesses are part of the architecture.

Time to speculate. Since those vulnerabilities are similar to spectre, how high will the performance drop be?

Attached: intel_demo.jpg (700x393, 30K)

From the video

>It's not a security hole. It's like Swiss cheese. For each gap we close, two new appear.

DELET NOW

Attached: Mysterious Merchant.gif (452x523, 4K)

THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN RIGHT NOW

DELET PLZ

This spectre thing, in retrospect, seems like an inevitable consequence of pipelining coupled with aggressive optimizations.
I think it will be a game of whackamole until people finally give up on sandboxing. We are witnessing the death of sandboxes.

Keep this shit in one thread

30GHz in-order CPUs WHEN?

>redirects people to a newer thread

Attached: 1481816509906.jpg (251x242, 8K)

OMEGALUL
AMERIFAGS GET REKT

Attached: cheese.jpg (600x600, 24K)

heise.de/ct/artikel/Exclusive-Spectre-NG-Multiple-new-Intel-CPU-flaws-revealed-several-serious-4040648.html

its about fucking time. sandboxing is just a terrible way of saying "look, i don't know how to write good software but i can implement something that uses more resources but isolates this appplication so it doesn't affect your systems as much when compromised ... if you are lucky"