Intelaviv on suicide watch

Intelaviv on suicide watch
guru3d.com/news-story/eight-new-spectre-variant-vulnerabilities-for-intel-discovered-four-of-them-critical.html

Attached: 1488664232472.png (653x726, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KrksBdWcZgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AMD and Intel both share undocumented opcodes/instructions. They can execute entire programs on your CPU without you knowing it.

youtu.be/KrksBdWcZgQ

oh wow, you're fast rasheed

the article doesn't mention neither opcodes, nor instructions.
How the fuck is this related to anything on the article.
Spectre and other vulnerabilities have nothing to do with the ISA.
Those are security holes, where in most cases were left open _deliberately_ by Intel to avoid getting performance hits.

Attached: intelaviv_cheese_now_with_even_bigger_holes.jpg (600x600, 24K)

huh? my name isn't rasheed.

What's your name then? Pajeet?

>eight different vulnerabilities
>one worse than Spectre
>First patch in May, 2nd in August (lel)

Intel's fucked on the server/cloud market.

intel shills are dead now...

Attached: 1497916694912.jpg (638x599, 123K)

It's just a feature, goy.

>intlel

What sort of cancerous faggot would defend this overpriced trash

reddit
spacing

B-but muh ryzenfall, masterkey and chimera...

>Reddit spacing definition changes on a whim

It's like retards like you.

Have no concept of
consistency

That's not Reddit spacing.

This is Reddit spacing.

You idiot.

Also who fucking gives a turkey how posts are spaced on Jow Forums.

I want to try AMD CPU but I need my gaming performance.

oh shit

Attached: 1509197075338.png (464x506, 205K)

New Ryzen 2 CPUs destroy Intlel's Coffin lake in gaymin

You really don't, there is no game that would be problem to run with Ryzen unless you are running on 800x600 and 600FPS, but if you do, you are retarded as it is.

Only a simpleton gamekid would believe the intel benchmarks.

That article is really badly written.

Attached: Ovens-in-the-Auschwitz-crematorium.jpg (600x450, 92K)

One could make a mild argument for reducing the amount of scrolling

This thread is anti-semitic, please delete it.

Attached: 1492138786706.jpg (1845x1923, 1.25M)

Neither brand of CPUs is a bottleneck in pure gaming. Just buy a ryzen since it's better if you do literally anything else.

Rajesh...

intel is the gift that keeps on giving [spoiler]you worries[/spoiler]

Don't listen to the rest of the shills.
all depends on your video card and your monitor refresh rate.
If you have a 60hrz monitor then almost any CPU will not bottleneck you.
IF your GPU is shitty and you don't plan to get a good one then it's the same as above, you will be bottlenecked by the GPU before the CPU.
If you have a 120-144hz monitor and you plan to have something powerful like a 1080 or 1080 ti you would be really retarded to be then bottlenecked by ryzen.
If on the other hand you don't plan to cross the 60hz barrier and don't plan to get a good video card then you can get pretty much anything.
Be sure to check out reviews on the CPUs.

this is fucking sad

Attached: 1510453527992.jpg (345x336, 214K)

When all your exploits require full machine access and access to the security processor...

People on the German site are speculating it's just the tip of the iceberg of sidechannel attacks on current architecture. Would suck I wanted to buy Zen 2

SOPA DE INTEL

>german engineers

i like how when ryzenfall came out every ayymd fanboy rushed to say "th-this isn't true! l-look at their kippah! m-more jewish l-lies am i right?"

now a site with no source to back them up comes out with this and Jow Forums collectively starts saying intel is finished. intel was finished back in january when the whole spectre/meltdown thing started.

oh wait, even after patches absolutely nothing happened. no 30% decrease, my 6700k literally saw a 1% to 2% drop with the bios and windows patched. oh and it's still better in single core performance than any new ryzen cpu :)

amd literally can't even pass devil's canyon ipc yet lmao a four year old cpu

Keep this shit to one thread

yepp and intel is known to have more flaws than amd. nice try salvaging your PR intel shill

>i like how when ryzenfall came out every ayymd fanboy rushed to say "th-this isn't true! l-look at their kippah! m-more jewish l-lies am i right?"
everyone knew that it was fabricated bullshit so intel looks less like a shit show than it really is. half the shit were physical attacks. like, really, you have to damage control your own fuckups by fingerpointing to physical attacks while intel is susceptable to remote attacks since the first i series.

jesus kid, are you even trying?

>oh wait, even after patches absolutely nothing happened. no 30% decrease
You DO realize that the 30% happens in shit that actually matters and not in vidya, right? Or are you just suffering from braindamage like most intelshills?

You should thank AMD for moving the industry forward. Intel has been selling 4 core cpus for almost ten years. 8 core cpus costed almost 1000 dollars. And would you look at that? After Ryzen, intel started selling affordable 6 core cpus, and 8 core cpus are coming later in 2018. With AMD you would still be eating Intel's 4 core turds.

seems fine to me :)

like in what?

>even after patches absolutely nothing happened.
My Pentium's compiling times almost doubled after turning on the Meltdown patch in the kernel.
I can work around it by maintaining a second, unpatched kernel that I can kexec to for longer compiling workloads, but it still kinda sucks. Gotta upgrade to AMD soon - I want more cores/threads anyway.
>amd literally can't even pass devil's canyon ipc yet lmao a four year old cpu
As for Intel, they can't pass Skylake IPC yet, which will be three years old in August.

I can't unsee that nose on the Intel logo now. Fuck you.

>now a site with no source to back them up comes out with this and Jow Forums collectively starts saying intel is finished. intel was finished back in january when the whole spectre/meltdown thing started.
you intlelkikes did the same thing with ryzenfall. it's our turn. deal with it faggot.

Actual jewish shills?

Attached: 1445873750669.jpg (250x250, 15K)

|
|>
|
|
|

Little did you know Intel CPUs get their IPC advantage from their exploitable branch predictor :-)

Muhammad

>Intlel's meager performance uplifts since Skylake being eaten away by security patches
INTLELFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 009760d7c69c54cebfa76b6108ed2723.jpg (486x309, 29K)

Death and destruction will come to intel, but only if you reply with "Tfu." to spit on their flag.

Attached: tfu.png (500x303, 64K)

Tfu.

Their IPC uplift was literally the result of the branch predictor not giving a shit about security.

Tfu.

Attached: log.png (500x454, 41K)

UMA SPECTRELICIA

CPU HOLOCAUST, THE HASHES OF INTEL-AVIV

>bottlenecked by ryzen

>like in what
databases

of course /v/ermin like you don't know that computers can be used for more than gaymen