Have any anons perfected the art of Jow Forums image organisation? Ive gone back to using my desktop again

Have any anons perfected the art of Jow Forums image organisation? Ive gone back to using my desktop again.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voidtools.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should get tested user

Hydrus? That's what I use and it's great.

At least create a fucking folder called "Jow Forums MEMES" or something like that and drop all that shit there, user

Also, could you please post pic related
Thanks

Attached: 2018-05-03_10-15-24.png (149x775, 73K)

You dont think I havent tried. Desktop is my last resort.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 727K)

Sure thing bud.

Attached: natalie_austin_pizza_party_for_zishy_001_phixr(1).jpg (960x1395, 249K)

Attached: Czu1Jp7WIAA_uCn.jpg (1052x1200, 142K)

Thanks my d00d.

Your collection is fucking tiny user. Just spend half an hour going through all of them and tagging them.

And then what? Its only gonna end up with folders within folders ^10000. Is there any other way?

who is in the pic in the bottom right corner?

I don t remember these things. Probably some faggit.

Attached: 12716479_1692751164297073_537273667_n.jpg (500x500, 45K)

thanks user-kun, found who he is

Gay.

Attached: 1525251774427.png (307x403, 188K)

Is there a way to preserve filenames? Case-sensitive if possible.

I just realized imgur filenames are case-sensitive, so even if I manually make a tag for one, it doesn't work. Devastating desu. Also when I first installed the program, I added some random stuff then deleted it, but the import window seems to reset my asking it not to skip previously deleted files- like, it only remembers the setting for that specific import. It's fucked up.

I have 98k pictures that I can look up reasonably fast without any additional applications, I just put tags in file names. Windows search is powerful enough, it has boolean operations, grouping, wildcards and the word order doesn't matter. I can even sort the results by image attributes, like height or width, but it's way slower than by date modified.

>Windows search
Use Search Everything.

voidtools.com/

I hope to stop using it after completely switching to Hydrus, though.

Attached: Everything.Search.Window.png (660x564, 82K)

>Use Search Everything
How's it better than Windows search? For IMAGES, I don't use it for anything else.

>Obscure New Zealand memes on Jow Forums
Now ive seen it all

Attached: Chika.png (460x440, 230K)

Meh, it's literally Windows search with ! instead of - . And it's not built into the file picker. A downgrade for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180503-164523_1.png (1006x1486, 159K)

It's hard to use. It appears to simply lack the functionality to browse folders with it, as an explorer replacement would. It's just so fast- it checks everything without delay.

I mainly used it to find folder names quickly, to sort.

Attached: Untitled.png (1515x873, 1.1M)

>ccleaner

>metric shit ton of ebola on his desktop
>ccleaner the only thing that stood out

organizing them sucks. everything just becomes harder to access.

Attached: shtpstngfldr.jpg (156x889, 44K)

How old are you?

I usually name them accirding to the contents of the image eg.: "mfw girl smile smug animu.png"
or name the most describing features regarding use cases eg.: "wg wide ocean scene blue comic art vapor.png"
So later I can just search just search *vapor* and get all the images I wanted

Yea I just said the same thing as Though this can work as well. I used to use a firefox addon "save to folder" or something and by right clicking you can instantly save images to said folders

It's because he unironically uses it and probably thinks it will make his pc faster. The whole point of the thread is about the clutter. Why would I point that out?