/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Free of 3rd-party walled-garden safe-chat links edition.

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user received a new phone • user's new L shaped 3.5mm thingy • user received a new bomb • user is pleasantly surprised with his new cheap chink shits • user's batch has just arrived • user's new ear-pads arrived • (ring ring) Banana pho... err... plugs • user got some weed (sic) related stuff, with free chink DNA sample • user's new gf arrived • Chinked • New USB charger to ignite anons room • user's MemeDian SSD couldn't take the heat • user lightly reviews his new headphones • user lego clone set is so close • user shares some info about Mi Band II • user comes back to report on his lighter • user recommends $2 ear-pads • More Windows 10 problems with MemeDian USB SSD but got it working in the end • Yet another Wish peasant • Recent chink microphone does rather well

Attached: csg.png (596x596, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.14.6bab5904yB6SOU&id=19214202518&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.41805904HofKbo&id=37035708519&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM
youtube.com/watch?v=jus4l3WAGA8
aliexpress.com/item/10400mAh-DIY-Power-Bank-4-18650-Battery-Box-Case-Kit-Universal-USB-External-Backup-Battery-Charger/32870911719.html
theguardian.com/technology/2018/may/03/chinas-xiaomi-set-to-raise-10bn-on-hong-kong-stock-exchange
aliexpress.com/item/myfuckingheadphonesbroke/32787684984.html
ebay.com/itm/172841516497
youtube.com/watch?v=0lpQ0BpjUtg
aliexpress.com/item/unsure.jpg/32840002706.html
aliexpress.com/item/MINI-T12/32839523934.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-220V-Portable-BGA-Rework-Solder-Station-Hot-Air-Blower-Heat-Gun-8858-Better-Hand/32808359589.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chink shits for today:
three 32-giggerbyte kingspec ssds in the slower black (Now With Free Gift Cards!)

Attached: IMG_3000.jpg (1600x1200, 490K)

as you can see i really like model kits, are there any cool kits or anything along those lines on ali?

Attached: 2018-05-03 07.16.43.jpg (3264x1836, 2.45M)

First part of taobao order arrived.

Attached: 1508952680760.jpg (1600x1200, 984K)

I guess I'll be looking for cheap zip ties on Ali then. I do not think that just zipping the heatsink on will work as it won't be conductive or am I being retarded. So some cheap chink compound and a zip tie would be ideal for a chink usb thumb drive.
Oh I can just imagine how it's going to look already, very chinky and very DIY.

And it's newest xiaomemes and stuff for 2hu cosplay.

Attached: 1495227781774.jpg (1600x1200, 986K)

Oh, these have English tags now.

Attached: 1505907422974.jpg (1600x1200, 986K)

How does one remove android off these dual boot tablets? I have the teclast x98.

thinking about buying these stax 009 from taobao to ship to canada

item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.14.6bab5904yB6SOU&id=19214202518&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

anything I should notice about the listing or watch out for on an item like this? does the seller look good? it's over a thousand dollars cheaper than anywhere I can find it listed in the west but I don't speak chinese and most of my purchases so far from taobao were a lot smaller

what's the current meme iem?

my kz's are on their last leg

oh wrong listing, that one is no longer on sale, meant to post this listing:
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.41805904HofKbo&id=37035708519&ns=1&abbucket=4#detail

Show pic of baseball bat. You really did order these user.

>gigger
>black

kek

Of course.

Attached: 1500362461404.jpg (1600x1200, 983K)

damn if only they had a sweeter looking shirt I'd be walking around with both of these so everyone would know I am a chink shit fanatic.

you can get zip ties locally, they are quite cheap. as for the thermal compound, for testing you could probably swab a very small amount of vaseline (petroleum jelly) on the heatink and it should fill the small imperfections int he contact areas between the ic and the heatsink
for the ultimate chink rigged ssd, make us proud, user

this user is quite retarded and a bit of a normie isn't he ?

They had this one.

>press "Dispatch Faster"-button on gearbest because it have been weeks from order without shipment
>they just cancel whole order

Attached: 1495459719197.png (1211x588, 174K)

Goybeast doesn't really bother restocking an item for one or ten orders, especially if it's not expensive.
They'll keep you on the line until someone starts making noise and then label the item as discontinuted. Happened to me like 3 times already.

Just search for Daban(there exia is really good, you can build the normal exia, r2, r3 or avalanche exia)/hobby star or gundam on Ali or type go to the gundam model centre website if you want third party kits/a few conversion kits.

>50 bucks
>not expensive
Am I just only buying the cheapest chink shit or is the bar pretty high for what is considered expensive. I mean of course phones cost more, but its not like you order that every day.

Ask in the chi-fi chat on the discord, Windatica and Hektik know their shit.

discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

Inb4 bootyblasted underage OP goes absolutely berserk spamming "safe-chat" rants for 30 posts.

>posts discord shit
>is unhappy about people complaining
I support your choice OP, but I would remove the Rizon webchat. Make /csg/ great again! But Discord isn't that bad, the kids and autists that flock to /csg/ tend to leave for these instead since a thread isn't a chat which normies love.

Attached: 1522685332817.png (900x594, 479K)

Think of it from their perspective, user. 50 is fuckall

Should add that daban mainly deal with knock offs but a few kits (zeta, exia, freedom, strike freedom, Astray mars jacket, Astray gold fram amatarasu Mina) are either new molds or pre-existing molds with a conversion kit added on. Supernova also exist who have done 1/100's of the sandrock kai & nataku (much cheaper if you don't want to waste money on p-bandai) & there is a 3rd party GaoGaiGar model kit which is relatively cheap (forgot who made it). Dragon Momoko is kill but a few of there kits are still for sale on ali (with inflated prices) but if you want that then try to find it on taobao as it will probably still be cheaper.

Whatever you say, you eternally mad little autist.

Attached: IMG-20180430-WA0004.jpg (500x684, 52K)

thanks, ill check that out right now

using chinese ssds always scare me

They're for the various Linux computers I have in the sheds and such. I wouldn't trust them with any important data either.

Impossibru to find blue 32G models anymore

@65783453
>finding an excuse (read: lie) to post a link to a safe-chat
kys

this isn't twitter nigger

>talking shit about Windatica, creator of the /csg/ infographic
Dumb safe-chat kid.

Eiaosi X6.

This is a lie, never order the Eiaosi X6

Never use chinks SSDs if you are in your right mind. There is a reason the good components aren't made in chinkland.

pic: why even bother complaining

Attached: discord is not technology related.png (1071x326, 92K)

Based mods laying the smackdown on shitposters who have the /csg/ discord living rent-free in their heads.

Ok am I retarded? Is the screen where you rate 3 categories after confirming delivery on AliExpress the same as the feedback reviews? I left a slightly weird but not necessarily offense review on my Hitler Lego and the guy replied with my full name thanking me.

Did this fucking chink just dox me? I tried looking up the feedback on the listing but didn't see anything. Is that going to be public? I wouldn't care if it was anything other than what is essentially Nazi memorabilia.

He then followed it up with a message promising to increase customer service performance. It was almost apologetic. All I did was give 5 stars and make reference to Dear Leader a few times, so I don't know why he PMed me afterwards basically apologizing.

had my xduoo x2 for a few hours now and i'd recc it
very aesthetic and just werks

I mean even if it wasn't Hitler related it's be weird to reply to a review with the person's name.

I'm not worried really it's just kind of strange. And I'd rather not have my real name associated with a review of Hitler Lego...

I will be home in a few hours. Still waiting on 2 other Lego orders but I'll probably post some pics tonight of Hitler and my DIY Murdoch-chan

If you want to be safe you can hit that anonymous review button.
As far as I know there is no way to see the feedback sellers left for you publicly, try doing this yourself to check if you want.

>no rockbox
shite

You can have customer service remove that if you're super paranoid.

>safe chat link gets removed
based mods
also what is the current powerbank recoomendation

Xduoo X3 has Rockbox, it's a bit more pricey though.

Who would have the best price on a MIDI keyboard or launch pad? I checked aliexpress/gearbest and the prices were pretty much identical to Amazon's. Ebay had a few solid deals, mostly on shit with a broken key or knob. Looking to find a basic one under $50

Attached: 1.2-minilab-image.jpg (900x501, 94K)

some anons got those xiaomeme 10ah ones and they seemed alright for the price (at the time, they had a large discount like 50%), just make sure you dont get fake fake ones with dummy cells
>youtube.com/watch?v=jus4l3WAGA8
or you can get known-good "raw" 18650s (or slim lipo cells) and make your own
>aliexpress.com/item/10400mAh-DIY-Power-Bank-4-18650-Battery-Box-Case-Kit-Universal-USB-External-Backup-Battery-Charger/32870911719.html

>10ah
How much is that in mAh?

10kmAh
Sorry guys, I had to do it.

oh boy, this might be interesting

anything by anker

Without knowing anything about keyboards I suspect the reason you're not finding anything significantly cheaper new is because there's a minimum price point where the item in question will be functional. There's a reason nobody makes cars as cheap as the Yugo.

What's a good video camera? I was thinking of the Yi Lite because it seems sufficient for me for that price, but is there some alternative around the same price? Size doesn't matter, I'm not looking for an action camera just a normal one

Attached: blackBIG-new.png (455x411, 59K)

My redmi note 5 still hasn't been shipped.

Attached: 1459885640987.png (367x321, 177K)

>As far as I know there is no way to see the feedback sellers left for you publicly,
I went to the listing and didn't see anything. Not even my original feedback without his reply. I feel like I have seen seller's feedback to random people though.

theguardian.com/technology/2018/may/03/chinas-xiaomi-set-to-raise-10bn-on-hong-kong-stock-exchange
>The Smartphone maker Xiaomi will begin selling its smartphones in the UK under a partnership with Hutchinson’s Three as “China’s Apple” turns its attention to the west.
>It made its first move into western Europe by debuting in Spain in November last year. The partnership with Hutchinson will lead to Xiaomi phones being sold through Three stores in the UK and Ireland, as well as Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong and Sweden.

Bananplug user here.
Speaker wire arrived too.
Pretty good stuff,only downside is that it has 2 layers of insulation on each wire,the inner being a very thing but very tough,elastic material,making stripping the ends difficult.

Attached: muh cables.jpg (1814x1018, 639K)

You never bought one and are just shitposting

>only downside is that it has 2 layers of insulation
yeah, thats pretty overkill for speaker wire
how about touching the cutting point with a hot blade around the cable? cutting the insulation and leaving the core perfectly intact

my chink phone charger exploded and killed my chink phone. lesson learned i guess.

Attached: 1428282073853.jpg (385x385, 23K)

>You never bought one and are just shitposting
;_____;

Attached: rememe.png (949x232, 25K)

Fuck that sounds like a brilliant idea.
Well,something to keep in mind next time.

Luckily I didn't butcher the wires too much.

Best pen/ fountain pen for practicing my cursive?

Attached: 1454486952758.jpg (1280x1707, 231K)

enjoy your 3 day vacations

Is the Yihua 908D just a meme, or is it actually decent soldering iron?

Attached: 1514375303783.jpg (800x800, 252K)

should I get aliexpress.com/item/myfuckingheadphonesbroke/32787684984.html ?

its kinda obsolete. cheap hakko t12 clones are way better in both price and performance

That's kilometer ampere-hours, user. He just wanted milliampere-hours.

>tfw drifting at 100 kilometer ampere hours

Got an example link?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN I WAS JUST TRYING TO BUY CHINK HEADPHONES

shit forgot to attach pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180503_222750.png (1359x631, 41K)

ebay.com/itm/172841516497
or you can get a $5 usb soldering iron and a t12 clone kit and assemble it yourself (even cheaper)

and this

Attached: Screenshot_20180503_222653.png (1097x200, 18K)

Meme Lego. Adolf with meme cloak and Bob Ross with a gun

Attached: Adolf and Bob.png (589x537, 565K)

Fuck this. My Xiaomi phone will no longer be unique or special!

Attached: 96NRPOUs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Pretty shit shot of the vehicle closer up. I put the red-heads head on the Nazi soldier's body. I originally got a $1.00 Lady Knight intending to use her head because I didn't like that this one wore glasses. But the Lady Knight head sucks. Hitler is wearing her cloak though

Attached: Vehicle Close.jpg (780x1040, 288K)

>Not ordering more chink lego to perfect your murdoch-chan

This is awesome. Has the gas truck arrived yet?

>Bob Ross with a gun
kek

Not done the first set yet. Just finished the car so far. Also I still have some related orders coming in. Theres a sort of hi-jacking kit of a tanker of poison gas being stopped by allies. And I also got a generic bag of knock-off WW2 German soldiers as well as accessories. Might also grab a lot of heads and hands. I want a female head with no glasses still. And flesh flesh colored males heads. Maybe some hands of various colors too. I'll poke around.

see
see

4/5 bretty gud you're just missing the armband

I just did 220uF mod for my BM800.

Attached: 1516014147741.jpg (1600x1200, 994K)

that's a big cap

Thanks senpai.

Do not ever update your xiaomi chinkphones.

A whatnow mod? Does it improve sound quality? if so can you teach me? I have a BM-700 with is pretty much the 800 with a different casing

Yes it should improve sound quality. Here's video of another mod:
youtube.com/watch?v=0lpQ0BpjUtg

Attached: 1497248411943.jpg (3456x4608, 1.34M)

Looks shite tbqh

Left arm senpai-pai. Just haven't captured it on any angles. I thought the same thing when other user posted pics. Its just a tiny rectangle on left arm, no Swastika.

Fuck forgot bike pic.

Attached: Bike.png (539x555, 473K)

Any good heat guns?

heat gun or hot air station? just making sure, before i start spouting crap

Simple hot air gun to remove my phones screen

ah, in that case the yihua 858(d) should serve you well

>i almost told someone to buy a black&decker heat gun that would have melted a phone into a black blob in seconds

nice mask for kokoro

cheapest soldering shit I could find is
aliexpress.com/item/unsure.jpg/32840002706.html
no idea how good it is
I ordered this one, and received it yesterday:
aliexpress.com/item/MINI-T12/32839523934.html
still haven't used it, though. note that it's 16-24V DC

cheapest air gun:
aliexpress.com/item/High-quality-220V-Portable-BGA-Rework-Solder-Station-Hot-Air-Blower-Heat-Gun-8858-Better-Hand/32808359589.html

This may be a dumb question as I don't come to Jow Forums often but I'm thinking about a xiaomi mi a1. Checking the bands, I seem to get conflicting reviews on its compatibility with american networks - most sites say it works on "some" 4g network bands, including one of the three verizon uses, but the amazon description explicitly says it doesn't support lte in the us. I have verizon, and it says it won't work at all with it. Is it going to function or not? How fucked would the phone be if it only worked on 1/3 of their 4g bands? I live in a major city so verizon's network typically works quite well, but I bought a fucking lg g4 and have had to get it replaced under warranty for bricking three fucking times.

4 You

performance wise the second one is better than the first. dont get me wrong the first one works fine, it just uses an inefficient tip format. also, some user a couple of months ago (might have been last year) got one of those, or very similar, and the heating element didnt last very long. iirc, the ceramic heating element turned black after shorting the insides, probably bad luck with a factory defect

ahh, good thing I bought the QUICKO one then.
thanks.