Computer build thread

What do you think of this build? Will it be good? What are your specs?

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-144836_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 523K)

Other urls found in this thread:

velocitymicro.com/blog/nvme-vs-m-2-vs-sata-whats-the-difference/
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/4HXwzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have a pc build general

Yeah I found it right after I posted this. I have posted there too.

>$600 for barely 1tb ssd
consider seppuku

Attached: JPEG_20180503_021651.jpg (697x760, 57K)

what the fuck are these prices

also no its shit

I want the PCIe connection. None of this SATA or hybrid drive bullshit.

M.2 is PCIE you fucking retard

Attached: 1523064839832-1.png (1291x658, 67K)

CAD$
Why is it shit? Keep in mind my budget is 3k so I am already over and that isnt including 13% tax yet

>$360 for 16GB of RAM
top kek

Yeah that is what I want and what I picked.

What should it be?

Also this is CAD$

no the SSD you picked is a literal card that fits in a PCIE slot like a GPU does

Attached: dunce1.jpg (645x729, 49K)

It was cheaper than the M2 options though. What is wrong with this one though?

Also i thought M2 could also be SATA:

velocitymicro.com/blog/nvme-vs-m-2-vs-sata-whats-the-difference/

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/4HXwzY

Attached: turk.png (314x271, 140K)

Isn't the GTX 1080 considered overkill for a 1080p monitor? Other then that, this build is decent.

Those prices look about on par for what i have got
>300 for 16GB of 2800 RAM
>I have got a little over 400 for 16GB of 3200 RAM

I honestly dont know thats why I ask. I wouldn't mind the option of upgrading to 4k later though to get really good 1080p fps now

144hz

and yet it's a good $600 below after windows and whatever bullshit you stick on

use Windows 10 LTSB btw

A gtx 1080 can handle a 1440p monitor at 144 hz as well. I don't see why he would splurge so much for that card and waste it's potential on a 1080p.

lets be real, not for much longer

You don't buy for current gen

You got a point. We should overall wait for future cards to release before buying anything.

I would consider the 1440p. I am just limited on budget

>paying for windows
>buying an ssd
>paying over 10 bucks for a mouse
>paying over 10 bucks for a keyboard
>paying for ""assembly""
>paying over 1k for a computer
Holy shit are you the geeksquad retard

Nope, but I make a lot of money, I like to game, I dont have the time to build myself and this way I dont have to worry about wrecking it after I buy the parts. I got 110% raise 2 years ago and now I want to upgrade from the 10 dollar mouse and 8 year old 2k computer.

You should buy an imac then, since you are a retard

You don't need to spend 3k to play games and assembling a computer takes like an hour unless you have a single-digit iq
Sounds to me like you're just a financially irresponsible moron who bought into the "buy more useless shit" mindset that is so prevalent in the americas

I might not be a computer expert but I am definitely not that bad

For me that 75 bucks is worth the time and peice of mind.
I know it is not a need but I can afford to pay for that level of experience now with some future proofing.

>experience
in all likelihood it's a 18 year old highschool dropout whos been told they go together like legos. What the fuck do you think, that some master craftsman skilled in the mystical art of assembling PC components will put it together for merely $75? Fuck no they'll pick a hobo off the street and get them to do it for as cheap as possible. It'll still even work because it's so fucking easy that it might as well be a Fisher Price play set. You can go find videos of eight year olds who buy xXm3ga-g4m3rXx motherboards with plastic guns on them, and they'll even put it together right.

Not only are you a monumental retard, you're not even aware you're paste eater. What is your job, professional helmet tester?

Attached: 546546123416415.png (900x602, 866K)