Apple store interview today. How do i secure my $20/hr job? I need to pay rent lads

Apple store interview today. How do i secure my $20/hr job? I need to pay rent lads.

Attached: 2568.w1200.r16-9.3abbbd4.jpg (1200x675, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOPIszy7VwI
youtube.com/watch?v=Up2GSY-a-_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell them you have extensive knowledge of the products

Pack extra bologna sandwiches in case the interviewer is hungry.

act gay. not joking.

this

Pretend to be stupid

This, plus sneak in a few cuckwords like ableism (maybe fake an illness), cis, intersectionality, problematic, privilege, culture, victim.

I feel like I know them well But i only have an iPhone SE I use Ubuntu on a Thinkpad as my main cheapo laptop. I know the computers are vastly overpriced but won't bring that up. Played with a god damn $5000 apple pro yesterday which was cool.

Attached: half_life_1.jpg (2133x1600, 841K)

Unironically this, also comment on their vision. It doesn't matter if you know what a vision is, just say you like it.

Don't focus on products or tech knowledge at all, their philosophy is that they can teach you about the products, they can't teach you to be personable. So, considering you're here, you're probably fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOPIszy7VwI

Watched this cult video

I currently work at a bank so i want to be one of the chads in suits today haha I'm gonna get dressed now and post pics u guys

Paul? Sorry I haven't texted you back. I promise I'll get my shirt size to you soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Up2GSY-a-_g

this is liek something Sam Hyde would parody

They don't care about technical knowledge
They hire for Culture
They basically want to hire people who are friendly and easy to get along with.

literally go in there wearing trap socks and dye your hair pink. they will hire you on the spot.

Alright lads I'm fucking chad today I'm gonna get this job and my gf can stay at home making me meals all day. One thing that the banks teach is how to dress

Attached: neofetch-2018-05-03-11-26-15-23940.png (1280x1024, 909K)

The dildo is big push it in slowly thats my two cents

>Apple Store
>STORE
Retards. They're looking for salespeople with a capitalist ambition, not literal communists

You bought an off the rack suit that noticeably doesn't fit you. Also, you don't button the bottom button of your suit. Unbutton when you sit down, button back up when you stand.

Apparently you've never worked at an apple store. My cousin works there. He tells me it's a liberal cuckfest there.

THIS. Retard babies spending too much time on Jow Forums again essemmhhh

Does everyone just talk straight out of their ass?

Literally this. Actually being gay will pretty much seal the deal.

>Am I gay or straight
How did I fall for these bait.

Keep us updated.

Is the music from Half In The Bag ?

this desu
bottom line is, they are a corporation looking for sales. ideology takes a back seat to the bottom dollar. Literal trannies and confrontational demi-gendered hambeasts will only hurt sales, regardless of who your target demographic is. Even if your target demographic is said trannies and hambeasts, you want attractive people with smooth words to sell it to them so they can think "Oh I'll FINALLY be the attractive tranny I wanted to be all along if I buy this!"

He got me good.

Attached: 1522253876040.png (1032x739, 121K)

> I need to pay rent lads.

What are "rent lads" and why do you need to pay "rent lads"? And for what do you need to pay them?

He needs to pay them for rent
Please use brain

Sam Hyde is an unoriginal fuckwit

What did he mean by this?

Yes, Rich. Yes it is.