Youtuber reviews an ipad, says it's pretty good

>youtuber reviews an ipad, says it's pretty good
>surface brigade comes to the rescue to flood the comment section and rape the dislike button
why are they like this?

Attached: 1429873723546.jpg (473x480, 60K)

fuck off faggot

It's like AIDS attacking cancer. Everyone wins.

Because from a technical/practical value/functional perspective iPads and all apple products are inferior to their android/pc counterparts.

t. certified A+/ifixit master tech repair man

Attached: 1523903571613.png (423x384, 149K)

How do you figure? A Surface is just as unrepairable as an iPad, and Windows is really not well optimized for touch interactivity at all.
A Surface really isn't even a tablet; it's more of a laptop with a detachable keyboard.
Why can't Surfacefags deal with the concept of people using things they don't like?

>How do you figure? A Surface is just as unrepairable as an iPad
true but it beats it in everything else

>and Windows is really not well optimized for touch interactivity at all.
It's getting better.

>A Surface really isn't even a tablet; it's more of a laptop with a detachable keyboard.
Right which is way more than a meager ipad can ever be.

>Why can't Surfacefags deal with the concept of people using things they don't like?
I don't even own one (x1 carbon) and I'm just saying that from a perspective of technicians like myself we view ipads as inferior choices to everything else. Use what you want but know what you're getting. Some people buy iPads expecting them to replace actual computers and then come whine to me how slow doing X thing is vs on a computer.

>>A Surface really isn't even a tablet; it's more of a laptop with a detachable keyboard.
>Right which is way more than a meager ipad can ever be.
OK but then they're not really comparable products, are they? An iPad is a tablet and a Surface isn't, and isn't even trying to be. One isn't really inferior or superior to the other, they just have different purposes.

So one is for children who don't know what a computer is and the other is for adults that have shit to do? Got it.

Attached: the_future_that_apple_wants.webm (1200x675, 2.29M)

daily reminder that the surface laptop comes with windows 10 s

What can you do on a Surface that can't be done on an iPad?

still 100x more useful that iOS

Do you even know what a computer is?

neither of those were arguments lmao

Windowsfags are the most insufferable people online.

Agreed. Even the Linuxfags can be a bit reasonable at times. Windows fags just plug their ears and go LALALALALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING until they "win."

because american national identity has been vilified by marxist subversives so we now use the products we own rather than the beliefs and values we hold to define ourselves. when you don't like the same brands as us we perceive this as a threat, experience anger and/or fear, and act accordingly.

>Windows 10 S
>More useful than iOS on an iPad Pro
>limited to the Windows Store
Now THAT's pure delusion, folks

The windows store is barely acceptable on windows 10 mobile. It's an unnecessary restriction on any sort of device that is is being used for work. You might as well be using an iPad with a keyboard.

>having both cancer and AIDS
>"""winning""" at all

not an argument

windows store > iOS toy store

there is literally nothing useful in the windows store, and the few apps that are there are glitchy and generally terrible.
are you even trying?

Attached: b8.gif (199x199, 571K)

there is literally nothing useful in the iToddler store, and the few apps that are there are glitchy and generally terrible.
are you even trying?

>repeating your argumentative opponent verbatim but replacing a single word
This is where I stop posting.

Attached: shh you're only twelve.jpg (216x200, 8K)