Shitskin living in leafland, AMA

Ask me anything political or personal.

(Couldn't respond to questions yesterdays as Jow Forums was getting fucked.)

Attached: 14842424.jpg (1773x1877, 834K)

What kind of shitskin are you?

>in leafland

Where in leafland?

I secretly hate you and am just waiting for the slaughter to begin street shitter.

Coptic.

Ontario.

Cool, why do you want to slaughter me?

also not a pajeet

Why don't you get white

Did you enter cucknada as a refugee?

Hmmm.... not so shitty, therefore?

Nope, Parents came as skilled immigrants.

The pictures on your bracelet are saints or something?

?

Yeah, and a couple of old popes.

Therefor what?

I meant - Coptic, therefore not as shitty as you could have been if you were, say, some Sub-Saharan.

Thanks. You're Bulgarian, Orthodox as well?

How many Bulgarians have epicanthus?

Is that the new Apple Watch?

Looks pretty gay desu

Yes it is, glad you noticed.

Yeah, was Christened Orthodox as a baby, still occasionally go to church, but religion plays a really small role in my life, and I actually am in a period of completely rebelling against it rn. Good thing is, most Bulgarians are relaxed about religion and won't force their kids to be devout.

do people treat you as a god?

As long as you don't into a mudshit, all good.

Ahha, hahhah, bwahhahhahhahh.
Funny boy, Gleb.

Not really. A lot of people think i'm Greek for some reason when they see me.

Really?
7% of Volga Tatars do have, you should be at least at 2-3% aswell

Nah. I'm extremely suspicious of other religions and most to all other nations. Race-mixing is far from being my thing.

And what about the girls? Are they pretty?
also does it snow all the year?

Attached: russian posters.png (520x357, 125K)

Girls are fine, I'm against race mixing, so i've never been with a Canadian girl. No, sadly it gets shitty in the summer, I prefer the cold.

You're not a shitskin, I'm browner than that and I'm white

Doesnt look TOO shitty .

Could pass as Sicilian

a shitskin is a shitskin

By shitskin, I meant non European

I always get mistaken for a Greek, don't know why really, don't look Greek

bump

Attached: 600px-Coptic_flag.svg.png (600x400, 7K)

>I am against racemixing
why are you against it?

Because I don't want to create mutts, I don't want my children to be conflicted between two identities.

We people from the contact zones between Southern Europe, Western Asia and Northern Africa are such a mess genetically. In my baby/toddler years, I had light-mid brown semi-curly hair and, reportedly, blue eyes. Now, at 23, I have very dark brown, almost black and with visible white hairs (!) curly hair (that I keep cut short) and hazel brown eyes. My skin is quite light, though I tan more than burn. Unshaven and with fully grown hair, I def look Greek/Georgian. Shaven and with my short haircut, I look a bit Hungarian/Turanic (epicanthic fold barely exists).
Not a surprise I often wonder if Anglos would consider me "white".

I have green eyes and curly brown hair, parents have blue eyes, but yeah. It's a melting pot.

?

mate, the real problem begins in the moment that you associate most of your identity to your race and not to your merits.

When both parents have blue eyes, their offspring has them with 100% chance. Biological law

Ethnicity and race have a huge part to play in one's identity. Does being Mexican not have anything to do with your identity?

I meant from both sides of the family, father has blue eyes, mother has brown.

when are you going back to your own country?

Been here since I was very young, I don't plan to as I consider myself Canadian, though you'd probably disagree

whiter than Amerimutts.

Attached: part.png (213x318, 138K)

Hah, you seem to look like me to an extent.

bump

Mexican is not an ethnicity, it is a national identity.
Being white or not is not a big deal on a mexican, the big deal is more about your moral values, mexicans built an identity upon culture and history not upon race.

Of course, but I meant rather say, i'd assume you're a mestizo, so that is part of your identity, of course your merits and achievements make you who you are, but certainly ethnic group plays a part in your identity.

Of course, but I meant rather say, i'd assume you're a mestizo, so that is part of your identity, of course your merits and achievements make you who you are, but certainly ethnic group plays a part in your identity.

Attached: KB_Card_Canada Incel Van.png (673x994, 737K)