Hi welcome to the job interview

> Hi welcome to the job interview
> on your first day you will need to bring in two forms of identification as well as proof of a GF in the last 6 months

Attached: pao.png (597x119, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking chinks

Discriminatory against gays, sue the fuck out of them

That's not what she means you autismo, she means retards like the ones from Jow Forumsincels that psych each other up by talking about how every woman is le ebil and must die and shit.

One of them ended up shooting a school back in 2015 and another one tried to kill pedestrians with a minivan in Canada a couple of weeks ago.

> So this reference from your "girlfriend," it looks somewhat suspicious. I'm afraid we might have to call her and have her confirm you are really in a relationship.

Attached: riley1.jpg (700x626, 85K)

>tried
he killed a bunch of people, including a couple of people who were over 80 years old

>sorry but we have no singles policy here

People on Jow Forums don't actually hate women, right? It's just a meme, right?

Attached: 1522593138925.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Honestly speaking, if the person I'm interviewing isn't married, or looks like he's a virgin, I'm probably not going to hire them.

Being a virgin shows lack of confidence and inability to take the initiative. Plus they probably have mental issues and I don't want a crazy person working for me.

Bullshit. I'm virgin in late twenties and I'm both good at interviews and in general good at working.
But I probably don't look like virgin purely because I'm pretty confident as far as interviews go.

>they probably have mental issues
thanks for proving my point

No worries, try not to kill yourself tonight.

>CEOs of big tech companies: You almost certainly have Muslims as employees. What are you going to do about it?

Yeah but you're not an employer, you're a fag enabler.

I have a lot of initiative, just not when it comes to sex.

imagine actually being offended by what ellen is saying
literally all she's saying is, don't be a misogynistic waste of life who thinks women are just fleshlights
ez pz

If you're American and under 30, women are just fleshlights.

As a tech ceo what would you do about it?

I don't think anyone is offended. Everyone is just having a blast over how dumb she is.

No I really do hate women.

>we really needed two threads for this dumb tweet

>Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Please don't tell me my tax dollars are paying for this imaginary job

I have worked at several companies like this where the married guys just bully the single guys for not having some stale cunt to go home to every night. Guess what, I don't care that your wife knit you a new scarf, it's ugly, plus she gets fatter every time I see her, and I know you bitch about your in-laws constantly when I'm not around. And no I don't want to go on a date with her cousin who is "desperate to find a good man," she's desperate because she too is a fat piece of shit who can't stop eating and wants to spend all of MY money on food.

Why don't you just politely, yet firmly ask them to stop?

>being this self centered
This shows a lack of compassion and ability to empathize with the users. How can I expect you to make quality products when you don't even care about their usability or how the end user will feel while using it?
This is the type person that thinks because he can use the command line that all gui applications are useless. You need to be able to think of other people, primarily the users of our product. I don't think someone who's this self centered and cares more about his money than he does about love or food.

spotted the incel

Shoot the place up. It's the only way.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

You are one dumb asshole, that's why serious companies have QA and UX/UI designers.

Stop larping gen z faggot. Finish you school first, child.

>I have worked at several companies like this where the married guys just bully the single guys for not having some stale cunt to go home to every night. Guess what, I don't care that your wife knit you a new scarf, it's ugly, plus she gets fatter every time I see her, and I know you bitch about your in-laws constantly when I'm not around. And no I don't want to go on a date with her cousin who is "desperate to find a good man," she's desperate because she too is a fat piece of shit who can't stop eating and wants to spend all of MY money on food.

Epic

Can I get a job in the eroge industry if I'm a virgin?

based incel bro

Every member of our projects should be working with the happiness and well-being of our users in mind at all times.
I'm sorry, but if you don't even have the compassion for a lover, then I highly doubt you'll be able to design any programs or applications that fit our standards.

May I suggest "open source"?

No because you are a baka gaijin.

Very lazy bait.

There is no eroge industry outside of japan. I'm fairly sure however that majority of people who make those ero videos of overwatch or whatever characters are virgins. Apparently there is some decent money in this.

What if I get an asianplasty?

You will always be a baka gaijin at heart. They will smell it on you.

>women gets insufferable
>can't make fake acussations anymore
>men get away more and more with time
>fucking incelss reeee you are FORCED to be with a woman!!!

good post

>There are people on Jow Forums that DON'T hate women

Literally why? Their whole gender identity is completely devoid of abstract thought that would put them at the level of men. They're infantile as fuck, you can't at all argue that they have a purpose as females without them crumpling up under the idea that they're being oppressed.

unironically kill yourself

Stay mad, dipshit.

I like females but I hate women.

If I am designing your product then my job is to emphasize with the end users, not your fat ham of a wife. Stop trying to conflate the two, you sound like the type of shit manager who pisses money away on mandatory company parties and then reprimands people who don't match drinks with you.
>I don't think someone who's this self centered and cares more about his money than he does about love or food.
If I am working for you then the primary reason I'm there is for YOU to give me money in exchange for services. Let's go and have a chat with your CEO and see how they feel about you spending all the budget on "love"

>incels

>Haven't heard of the term
>Look it up on urban dictionary
>Have a lot in common with what's being said

Fuck, am I an incel?!

>There are people on Jow Forums that DON'T want to be women

Literally why? Their whole gender identity is completely superior that puts them at a level above men. They're cute as fuck, you can't at all argue that you have anything to gain by being a man.

Attached: 1518004569089.jpg (405x358, 30K)

>can't match drinks with some shitty pussy manager
you must be some twig ass mother fucker. I bet you drink 4 cups of onions milk a day too.

Literally the only reason men today want to be women is because of starkly different expectations placed on both genders in contrast with general societal support. Men give everything, women give nothing, but women are the ones told to climb and succeed.

not as much as niggers but they're still pig disgusting

The true path is not hatred, but utter indifference.

Attached: 1514872266814.png (272x367, 82K)

>They're cute as fuck
Until they hit 27, at which point they all turn into saggy monsters caked in clown paint to hide their rapidly declining looks

Periods and pregnancy, man. And being hated when you get into something like fucking magic the gathering because you might be mistaken for a cunt.

>Uh... noticed you didn't ask the female hires about their relationship status?

Maybe, just maybe I prefer getting up at 6am and going for a jog instead of waking up at noon with a headache. Really if you want to poison yourself you should just drink bleach, it's cheaper

It's called make up.
They literally have to make up for their ugliness

I can't help but notice you're paying awfully close attention to what others are doing and making note of anything you can find to cry sexism.
Is this why you're still a virgin user?

>walk into job interview
>"are you a virgin?"

people just can't stop copying steve jobs

Attached: MV5BNGViMjFjODEtNzExYy00YjkwLWEzNGUtZWYzNGM5OWU0ZWE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 23K)

>he doesn't drink a gallon of onion milk a day

Makeup only does so much, and it becomes painfully obvious after they have to lay 6 pounds of it on.

>"i was until i met your mother"
the only correct response

>shitthatdidnthappen.txt

>mentioning reddit
Go there and stay there

I hope your company is the next target.

What is incels?

I hate everyone.

What is urban dictionary?

Some bullshit websit for millenials?

????
How old are you?

men called crazy women roasties and has a response, typical from women where their only worth is sex, call men "incels" that mean involuntary celibate, and now braindead crazy like that twet is forcing men to be with these insufferable, i wonder why...not that men are the virgings?

You could try to scratch some patreonbucks with a shitty game. Furfags are more prone to pay for shit, but working for them will mark you for life.
You got it wrong fag. Everyone wants to be a little girl.

Not realising that I was telling the guy to look it up on urban dictionary. Hate it or love it, urban dictionary provides some pretty accurate definitions of internet lingo.

THERE'S 2 OF THESE THREADS?! SERIOUSLY? Are you all bots or something?

>mfw reading this thread
good job OP

Attached: ultrahypergigatopkek.jpg (7680x4320, 2.82M)

Some do.
Personally I hate groups that are harmful to my life, women are weak and harmless, to hate women is mostly to be an entitled loser who is weaker than a child.

He killed 10 and injured 15.

Toronto here.

Most people don't even know what an incel is. They really created a boogeyman of this one.

literally i would take his ass to court for this.

is she right Jow Forums?

Attached: fire white virgins.png (1118x891, 143K)

Triggered the incel! That was quick, imagine the pressure of deadline work, you'd have to call security.

Fuck off with your HRT, onions. No one is buying your shit.

mgtow my dude, mgtwo

>take his ass to court
if u no wut i meen

>get rid of them, and see the industry boom

Uhh, I wasnt aware that the tech industry was in the middle of a depression

Since the wahmens try to beat the incels with sticks instead of help, why wouldn't the incels try to beat the wahmens with sticks as well?

I mean shit, there's 200 ways of saying "you're misunderstood" but apparently "don't exist" is the best of them.

I even told you that I'm incel, what is even your point? I'm also employed incel, as opposed to you, larping NEET.

Keep baiting, maybe we can get another thread

Fuck Hiro. I meant S O Y.

what's with onions?

>LOLOLOL LOOK HOW MAD HE IS THAT HE'S SINGLE HAHAHA DID I TOUCH A NERVE WOW WHAT A FAGGOT

I'm gonna need security on the third floor... description is white male (turning pink as I speak), 5 feet tall, small build, mentally unstable...

My dude, I:
>cook by myself
>mow the lawn by myself
>pay the bills by myself
>pay the mortgage by myself
>file taxes by myself
>hire a cleaning lady once a week to clean my entire house by myself
I do all this, only work 6-8 hours a day but still have $200-300 to blow every single week on the weekends or savings.

Why the FUCK would I want to be a dumb fucking whore who can only do 1 or 2 of these things half assed at best?

protip for all you smart dudes: devops or go bust

Attached: 1524276016303.jpg (1000x1000, 87K)

Your basement is on floor -1, honey.

The only reason you want to be a woman is because you failed at being a man but you have yet to admit it to yourself. Us men still have it much easier, and we are much more respected. There's a reason there are basically no notable woman in history of mankind.

Yea and when the alt-right mentions muslims they mean the psychos like the ones from anywhere and psych each other up about the virgins waiting for them in heaven and shit

The word S O Y reverted to onion.
S O Y onions
S O Y onions
S O Ysoy

smells more like a self aggrandizing call for a witch hunt to me

>>hire a cleaning lady once a week to clean my entire house by myself

wait a second...

Attached: 1494165209308.jpg (699x485, 69K)

>Us men still have it much easier, and we are much more respected.
So what you're saying is that you enjoy having life on easy mode and having things handed to you?
A REAL man would choose to be a woman just for the difficulty factor.

Lmao, you're literally more insane than women are.

t. man who pays $1k in child support of a woman who was sucking black cocks and had 3 disgusting children with them

Attached: 0d8805759af90979f0da7e2a70fcc5f0--hair-and-nails-kid-clothing.jpg (420x294, 22K)

My mind right now

Attached: 1417392129126.jpg (800x600, 11K)