/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Alpinist edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/0QoLttS.jpg
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

News:
>staff picks on RED
>GGn freeleech
>professor Poo watched The Neon Demon

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Attached: ptg_mountain.png (1280x544, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/reLeAPPL
pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw waiting for invite

Can anyone tell me where the Book of Ice is on GGn?

Great way to get marked.

>pastebin.com/raw/reLeAPPL
handle up, neon

Don't care.
Done all of that and I don't have it, I must've missed one, been through all 16 again and can't find it still.

you fucked up then because the book of ice is in that.
i can't get the cake card though.. i don't know where that summbitch is

Which one is the Book of Ice, at least then I can look at that one closer rather than all 16 of them trying to find it. You can get a cake card somewhere, I can't remember what I did but somebody in a thread yesterday linked the page.

>tfw spent every token on staff picks instead of music I want
>tfw discover those are actually good picks

Does anyone have invite for APOLLO, the god of music trackers?

Which tracker has European cartoon series?

I have about 12k torrents I need to manage. What client would do this most efficiently? Preferably Windows

>Don't care.
You say that now but what about the future?

I don't care about private trackers much, I'll live without them if I have to. I've never broken any rules so I'm fine with being marked.

is repeating the same apooloo jokes over and over until the thread dies really as good as it gets in regards to apollo mocking

yes!

>I don't care about private trackers much
>I'll live without them if I have to

Attached: 1522034326543.png (586x933, 576K)

>not nazi edition
You fucked up OP

Attached: 1525306535192.png (399x394, 130K)

You always can try mocking it in some new ways.

Hmm, good question. I'd say general or local trackers, don't have to be private.

>mocking APOLLO
fucking neons

What were the best ones?

>forces a "meme" he doesn't even know the meaning of

Fucking Professor Poo.

I don't think you have any comprehension of what this is about, else you wouldn't be posting such retarded responses to me. I've been on private trackers for 15 years, I downloaded almost everything I wanted to in that time, I just don't care that much any more. Most of the lower trackers have 99% of the same content now. If I lost HDB, PTP, BTN, GGn, RED, etc, I'd just shrug and move on. It's too easy to get content now. I only use private trackers like I do out of habit, my life wouldn't change at all if I had to stop using them.

Wow, no way to take this all so personal, Pajeet, did I hit a sensible bone with that?

Attached: 1508879206532.jpg (514x796, 158K)

The Pajeet jokes only work when you're addressing an Indian person. I'm a white European person. I didn't take it personal and you didn't hit any bone, I simply feel it necessary to hit out at idiocy.

Geez after these two GGn freeleeches, myr must be DROWNING in invites.

What are some ratioless trackers I can get Judge Judy on without the cabal's 6 month wait?

myr is a faggot. They will rethink recruitment from GGn soon anyway.

What makes you say that?

I'm not searching for you because I can't be fucked and I don't care about your ratioless request because ratio doesn't mean shit as long as you don't abuse it, but some trackers that are generally pretty easy to get on that might have that shit are IPT, MTV, Neb, AR

Last I checked BTN is getting close to user limit or has already passed it and if GGn becomes an easier route they'll just shut the route off. If you were asking why I said myr is a faggot, anyone involved in a tracker at that level is a faggot.

Fucking bullshit, GGn got rid of the double buff two cake props give you. What horseshit, fucking faggots.

>sent myr a pm 1 day later than what she is caught up to on AHD

fuck off

I can confirm that BTN has it without getting marked. I've downloaded it there

>I've downloaded it there
M A R K E D

Yeah I want to get on BTN, just need my months on GGn.

Whos the most autistic faggot on AB? Is it SchwingBoner? The fucking people with 500TB upload? The guy who got to Legend by uploading nothing but artbooks? Or the clown who uploaded 40.000 (FOURTY THOUSAND) screenshots?
>inbefore all of them cause its anime

Attached: 1522957315142.gif (221x231, 516K)

Okay sure. I'm one of the probably dozens or hundreds of people who've downloaded it

all of them cause its anime

bump. I'm using qstalledmeme right now, but it tends to crash randomly. How is Transmission?

>weeaboos
die

Anime website.

rutorrent in docker, hyper v or vm

fuck off virgin

Does the x2 Forum posts and Black forest cake prop stack?

do you even know where you are?

Anyone know a good tracker for educational materials? Looking for notes for CFA level 1 exam

have you tried APOLLO?

wtf am I supposed to do if I go live on a uni campus?

Attached: --Yes, It really does!.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

vpn I suppose

Study, obviously.

What should I use beside utorrent?

Whatever you like that your tracker allows. Not rocket science.

the latest and greatest qBittorrent

Currently up your mom's shitter.

you ever wonder if people on RED tag cd releases with no log as WEB to get the perfect flac?

They should really have to provide proof of purchase and the URL downloaded from

of course they do

based NWCD.this is why they are the future.

>tfw nothing to do with my yen/upload buffer on AB

Guess I'll donate to the freeleech pot.

dont. global freeleech means that the retards will download 1080p shit for 48 hours straight. roll a dice and donate it to someone, but done donate it to the freeleech pool.

that movies a trip

completely fucking new/retarded to all this (sorry) but...how does one obtain an invite to gazelle games? And do u really have to pay for it?

wait people actually do those stupid games?

>pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
>GGn: AB PU+, RED PU+, BTN PU+, PTP PU+, AHD PU+, OT PU+, bB PU+, BRK EXTREME USER+ and 3 Months on each, except for RED which is 1 Month

They have open applications on the first of every month. You can also get an invite through EMP and RED's invite forums.

thanks user

BClaude and his uncensored hentai autism
RitcherBelmont the extreme leftypol cuck
Zcittlez for uploading a video of himself dancing naked to kpop

If I use hyper v, can I install a distro and run it like a dual boot in a virtual machine, or should I just run the virtual machine?

VPN or seedbox

>

why are they so lenient towards REDdit users?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A NEON

>Torrent Masters on RED with hundreds of GBs of buffer thanking staff for tokens because "i had so many bookmarks!!1"
nigga use your fucking buffer. some of us are barely scraping by on shite connections and you got a full TB you can download talking about worried about ratio. fuck you.

Attached: 1509579330573.jpg (403x392, 40K)

>dancing to kpop
where is this video sir

Because the economy is hard as shit for faggots that can't just upload textbooks for rich bufferfags from amazon.

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if you can get an invite to RED through EMP's invite forums?

Like seriously, with all the crying about RED's hard economy, RIGHT now, in the request forum there's two ebooks worth 10GB each you can upload for easy buffer. You can return the books on amazon so no money lost.

No

why won't you take the interview?

Attached: curry.jpg (700x700, 73K)

Thanks

I'm lazy, so I was trying to decide which option would be less effort.

wasted

gtfo pajeetshark

Attached: poolshark.jpg (960x720, 109K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

ok so tell me what to get on RED, I already got some stuff I wanted and some I didn't want at all, and I still have like 20 tokens
might as well just wait until something I really want I guess
give me a collage or whatever, I don't want to get /marked/, again

tell those staff freeleach hand outs to go to hell and embrace the God of Music

ok, by some of your shitalking I just remembered something I want, hope it's there

Attached: images.jpg (224x173, 15K)

but what is it!?

>65790298
>65790258
i wish i could get paid to do nothing but hookpost on /ptg/ 24/7. your always here so this has to be your job. pretty sad desu senpai.

I will just tell you that it's a soundtrack

Professor POO taking them to class

Yer tryna hook but he's got you shook

He's showing the neons that they're nothing but peons

Attached: apooloo.png (132x159, 7K)

On GGn, about those full iso shit and then something that it's almost half the size but says it has all the updates or/and DLCs, should I just download the less size one? It should still be the full game, right?

>It should still be the full game, right?
No. It's just the updates and/or DLC.

>when he first tried to force the hook meme in 2016 and nobody went with it

Does the Professor ever sleep?

reminder that APL and RED both stole sarek's ideas

Attached: 1514902075772.jpg (400x449, 42K)

just sent a msg to chunky the ptp recruiter on ahd. how long is the wait?

Attached: RED.jpg (1280x960, 124K)

There's a global FL AND 4x upload on GGn atm, friendly reminder to abuse your seedboxes and autodl-irssi