Is this legit?

Is this legit?

Attached: 1401410592095.webm (470x270, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CiBI0yrtHUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

No, this is a clip from a movie called The Core.

would it work if i put my microSDs into a microwave

no, he would have been shot already

He would be shot right away

youtu.be/CiBI0yrtHUo

Is he cabbage from scrubs? Also, just encrypt your devices and say you forgot the passphrase

That will only help you if you're in the US. The EU has the right to detain you without parole until you cough up the password.

They would have shot on sight

Seriously this. He had already committed a felony hardcore enough to legally warrant lethal force.

UE doesn't exist, but I suppose you know it :')
That being said, I live in Italy, so judge by yourself

they shoot dogs and dangerous drivers all the time in usa, he would be shot regardless of his crime

thanks

If your drives are properly encrypted and have no unencrypted header or such, you can just claim they have nothing in them, that it's just noise.

No the fuck he hasn't. In today's murrica where cops shoot first and deal with no consequences later it may seem to be true, but legally fuck no. What's legal is one degree of force higher than what the suspect is presenting you with, e.g. if they're unnamed you may use a baton/nightstick/maglite. If they're attacking you with a weapon capable of disabling a limb (note: NOT permanently or breaking bones) you may use "less lethal ammunition" in a firearm such as rubber bullets or beanbags. If they're attacking you with a weapon that can break bones then you're authorized for lethal force. Obviously if they're coming at you with a gun or other lethal weapon you're also authorized for lethal force.

If it can be proven that you used more than one degree of force higher, that's considered "use of excessive force". Granted, these days the police get away with a lot of crazy shit but when I was with the state police where I live the rules were a lot more strict and my co had a saying "If you put hands on [a suspect] you better be prepared to go all the way", basically meaning if you touch someone physically you better be ready for the shit storm that's coming if it wasn't justifiable.

but then you can't have backups of that "random data" or the plausible deniability disappears (unless you have a big ass urandom.bin file, and claim you do it that way instead of generating it on the fly because you want to spare cpu cycles. probably wouldn't fly in court)
also what's depicted in the video is destruction of evidence and will land you a long time in jail

Why go through all that effort? Just use seagate drives

Why does DJ Qualls always play "the hacker d00d"? I thought maybe this was a Z-Nation deleted scene of how he ended up working for the NSA after getting caught being a hacker d00d. And i don't know the plot to the new guy, but I assume he was in jail for being a hacker d00d. Pretty much the only thing i know of where he isn't hacker d00d is Breaking Bad where he's an undercover cop

>clone encrypted drive to another drive
>encrypt the new drive again

I... hadn't actually thought of that
am i retarded?

Now do it 7 times. New 7 proxies meme.

any ideas on how to hide the bootlader?

When the op webm opened i was sad it wasnt this version

Just use a bootable usb stick with some "OS / Hard Drive repair utilities" on it that happens to have a bootloader in its software suite.

Boot from a different drive that has nothing interesting in it.

Or better yet, have a live USB drive with Linux on it and use that to decrypt the drives in the computer and then just chroot into the OS on the computer's hard drive.

Wouldn't that depend on the menber state's laws or do you mean it's an EU directive or something?

having linux as your main OS is too suspicious
this is it. maybe kexec because chroot would be kinda limiting and unclean, but yeah

now I just have to hope they don't ask Jow Forums for a history of posts from my ip

>having linux as your main OS is too suspicious
It's perfectly acceptable from anyone that works in tech.

kek

Just chew up and swallow your microSDs

You don't have any fillings do you?

I was just about to ask why it wasn't this version.

You can break bones easily with your hands. This doesn't make sense.

>one of the discs falls on the floor when he's shoving them in the microwave

Attached: autism-intensifies.jpg (502x417, 14K)

I've heard of people sticking electrical tape to their tailOS cards so they can take it out easily and swallow it in a few seconds

Yeah if your a fucking heavy weight boxer.
Scrawny l33t h4x0rs that eat cup noodle and hax 4 da lulz 24/7 have weak wimp arms

U wot?
Takes like 300kgs of force to crack a rib. The average American can't even deadlift 100kg.
Humans without tools are better at blunt force trauma and chocking, breaking human bones barehanded is very hard.

KEK

And IF you do break a cops arm bare handed, guess what? They can shoot you without it being excessive force. However, I think you underestimate how difficult it would be for random dude, especially scrawny ass hacker kid, to break the bones of an officer trained in multiple takedown methods that's armed with a baton, nightstick, etc.

I don't think you understand the actual physical requirements just to enter the academy in most states/counties. In mine, for example, you need to be able to run a mile and a half in under 15 mins and bench press your own body weight ALL THE WAY TO YOUR CHEST 10 times, among other pretty ridiculous sounding requirements that actually aren't so bad if you train for them specifically like 20 push ups in a minute and 30 sit-ups in a minute. Now, put the average person against someone in that level of physical conditioning, with the amount of training they receive and tell me that the average person is going to be breaking that officer's bones with their bare hands. This isn't a movie, dude.

Underrated

>In mine, for example, you need to be able to run a mile and a half in under 15 mins and bench press your own body weight ALL THE WAY TO YOUR CHEST 10 times
>other pretty ridiculous sounding requirements
I'm dyel as shit but those aren't that bad, you can get there in a year of training (or way less if you were already athletic) if you know what you're doing.

>warrant lethal force
Not really. But it is enough to put him in jail for perhaps longer than whatever they were going to originally arrest him for.

They're really not if you train for them specifically. But think of the average Jow Forumsentooman. That's nigh Herculean

Has hackers at any point ever had a room full of computers like that?

he looks like a hacker

of course they do
if you have no social life or skills and a first world income, why wouldn't you fill up your house with all kinds of computers?

Fucking American cops

He's not a dog, he has some chance of survival.

Have you ever seen an American officer that was in good shape? They aren't going to risk fighting you.

>Has hackers at any point ever had a room full of computers like that?
Not like that but I had a media PC in the lounge room and a VM server in the basement next to the router, both built out of left-over components from old PCs. If you stuck them next to each other with the router, then you'd have a sort of wall of tech.

He's white.

No-knock warrants are regularly issued for routine drug offenses in my area. People that couldn't hide their meth because they're too stupid to properly dispose of it even if the cops knocked first still get their doors busted down. Even if the cops know the suspect is the most anti-gun, anti-violence idiot in the world, they can still lie to the judge and claim they probably have weapons to get that no-knock warrant.

or, y'know, do a file-level backup to a drive encrypted with a different key, would be faster, can even do incremental/rsync updates