What does Jow Forums use for productivity/organization?

What does Jow Forums use for productivity/organization?

Attached: onenote.jpg (1200x700, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Narrow-Ruled-8-Inch-Writing/dp/B00QSR9BT0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pen and paper. Botnet notes are utterly retarded.

a bunch of these amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Narrow-Ruled-8-Inch-Writing/dp/B00QSR9BT0/

omnifocus for mac is good but i have trouble staying consistent with it

>pen and paper lets me insert voice recordings or files or printouts directly into a note

>I need another device besides my phone for recording.
No

>can't inset paper into a note folder
How retarded are you?

My brain.

Attached: google-keep-01[1].jpg (600x429, 28K)

Isn’t Google Keep deprecated?

my head.
I usually remember things like meetings and shit up to 2 months else pen and paper for code/architecture snippet on the go.

Well after about half of a semester in any STEM subject you gona carry like 10 kilo of paper good luck with that user

>Brainlet who can't into paper thinks he can pretend to be a STEM grad
Sorry Pradesh, actual STEM students in countries with functional toilets still use the best tool for the job. Find another currysoft product to shill for the day.

>What does Jow Forums use for productivity
Coffee, pen and paper
>organisation
What you posted. I don’t care if ms scoop up my bookmarks, wow it’s literally fucking nothing.

Manila folders to put my notepad papers into.

>work
OneNote
>personal
Google keep

Why does botnet have to be so useful?

org-mode

Vim and text files.

Proof?

It's a google product.

Fuck are you talking about? There are tons of notes in most technical majors. I literally still reference my notes from my ME undergraduate at my job. It would be impossible to do that if I had them all on paper.

>I have a mechanical engineering degree
>I cannot sort paper notes properly in a file folder
Sure thing Rajneesh.

paper because i am not disabled

Apple Notes but looking to move over to Emacs with org mode. I like the idea of not having to rely on Apple to maintain a certain product/application.

Taskwarrior + some qt markdown editor

OneNote. All my work notes and personal notes easily accessible from any device and automatically backed up.

Paper is for redditors who buy $12 dollar coffee. So are bullet journals.

This has to be bait. You expect me to find single pages in notebooks with a file folder? Here is a better idea, use a fucking search function. You honestly think I should be carrying around ~130 credit hours worth of notebooks because otherwise I'm an Indian? What's the issue with using technology to make things quicker and easier again?

Attached: NaN brain.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

If you had written them down you'd actually know them in the first place.

fuck off poser
Pencil and paper or pen and paper are king

>ME
Oh, didn't know I was dealing with the mentally disabled

>Engineering
>CS has less women and still manages a lower average IQ
Eat shit, ME's are alpha males.

Attached: IQ by major.png (741x643, 66K)

Dropbox + .txt documents
Google calendar

That's all you need.

>all these pen(cil) and paper cunts
no wonder you're nothing but a shitposter now lmao
your 'organization' is linear chaos

pen&paper and org-mode

>implying productivity

essentially text files and grep with markdown markup. markup so you can insert diagrams and links without drifting too far from plain text.

some things require pencil and paper (actually many depending on who you are), but that's just a draft. you rewrite and reorganize in text ultimately.

My brain, doesn't work out as good always, but at least I don't look like a retard taking notes on some shitty program all the time.

>notes
Blackberry Notes
>documents
LaTeX Memoir
>presentations
LaTeX Beamer

OneNote, but I'msaving the files on my Nextcloud and not on MS OneDrive. Works without any problems.