Windows 10 new feature

Attached: DOPE.png (1500x600, 408K)

What new feature are you talking about?

Probably more CIA niggers backdoors.

Attached: 158798798465.png (540x539, 292K)

one backdoor a day keeps goyms at bay

Thats just a second taskbar???

Attached: 1506994323937.jpg (3264x2448, 711K)

aqua is better than this

Sets.

Don't get this whole dabbing thing. Is this place full of actual 15 year olds now?

Marketers are generally out of touch with the communities they advertise to since they try to find a broad average

god i love this picture

Welcome to 2007

I want to bow down and worship the Goddess.

>he thinks having every app as a tab in the same window is a productivity boost
First fix the Edge scrollbar from not disappearing then call me.

what the fuck I wanted a taskbar for the file explorer what is this shit

some newfag started used her as a windows mascot since newfags can't linux so they are taking pride in eating shit and found a shitty mascot for the occasion

Kwin and Pekwm had that for ages

Yeah except worse

why wait for microsoft to implement this when there are already 2 pieces of software that do this better?

Attached: Clover and qttabbar.png (2141x768, 601K)

How do people just accept ads all over the fucking place like this?

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1600x900, 711K)

50% of the population have a below average iq. they don't know any better.

Attached: shrugging.jpg (350x292, 90K)

Doesn't Windows 10 already have a Taiwanese knockoff anime mascot?

Makes sense. The soft language bullshit cortana does during install makes me have a barneyfag moment.
Instead of cartoon horses its about being talked down to like a small child though.

You can remove it. Why people doesn't is beyond me. Pic related.

Doesn't look like the same feature to me. Sets seem more generic and stupid since you already have multiple virtual desktops.

Attached: desk.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

It's not linux. That is why. Even if linux needs 3 hour troubleshooting over simple things, they would still consider windows "ads" worse. Even tho u don't even need a 1 minute to remove them. No need for 3rd party program.

>Even tho u don't even need a 1 minute to remove them

The start menu saves as a XML file which you can save and export to other machines. I use this at work when i'm creating a new image

>open settings
>flip one switch
>ads gone
WHEW LAD

*slow clap*
*whisper* what did he mean by this?

the fact that they're enabled by default is the digital equivalent nadella coming to your house and smearing his diarrhea all over your screen. why do you tolerate this shit? your os is treating you like a drooling 15 year old with downs.

on a related note, could you please name like 5 windows 10 exclusive features that actually justify switching from 8.1?

Attached: serious cat.png (476x477, 256K)

>the fact that they're enabled by default is the digital equivalent nadella coming to your house and smearing his diarrhea all over your screen. why do you tolerate this shit? your os is treating you like a drooling 15 year old with downs

Linux distros aren't that different (on this aspect). Ubuntu also comes with a lot of bloatware, Debian may also have bloatware depending on your use case. The only difference is that since distros are tailored for specific niches usually what would otherwise be bloatware is not because you've already pre-selected what niche you're in.

>on a related note, could you please name like 5 windows 10 exclusive features that actually justify switching from 8.1?

- It's Microsoft, you should know that if you don't use the last version you'll get fucked some way or another. So, not getting screwed is one feature.
- It comes with your PC. Which means it comes with the drivers and software "you're supposed to use" which usually, albeit not always, is also the only one that works properly.

Ok, I'm still missing 3 but I've not used 8.1 so I don't really know specific differences.

BeOS called, they want their feature back.

I think she fits well because she's dumb, ugly and unstable

>Ubuntu also comes with a lot of bloatware,
How many Candy Crush apps does Windows 10 come with again?

>Ubuntu also comes with a lot of bloatware
of course, Amazon and the le spying on you
>Debian
no Amazon link, no spying

Please, don't put Ubuntu and Debian on one level.
Canonical has sold their soul a long time ago.

One, and you can delete it.

how do i save start menu and where is the file located at?

Attached: 1525137847856.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

They aren't ads
candy crush and others come PRE-INSTALLED on windows 10

an actually somewhat useful update that microsoft made

im scared