How is this piece of shit still not dead yet?

How is this piece of shit still not dead yet?

Sometimes sound works, sometimes it doesn't work. The latest Firefox fucked up everything. What the fuck is Mozilla doing? Who the fuck in their right mind would want to invest in Mozilla today? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Attached: 1497874090225.png (204x177, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why am I guessing you're a Linuxfag?

Attached: 1520770579227.png (78x41, 939)

a thread died for this

Attached: works on my machine.png (200x193, 30K)

There you go Wintard. Works fine on linux.

>shit doesn't work reeeeeeee
>gives no info about his system and what doesn't work

this

Attached: _20170715_005001.jpg (1070x1091, 149K)

lol retard

Works on windows too.

Also don't bully windows, windows can be pretty good when you ignore the botnet, have it properly configured, the bloat removed, some registry hacks applied, installed most GNU software, installed mingw and finally installed a Debian VM.

other than a few sudden mandatory pauses for updates my win10 box is running FF fine.

Your pc is just ass garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMALm1VthGY

>GNU software
>mingw
>Debian
>ever using any of the above

Firefox is better than ever, Opie. Don't know what you're talking about.

I literally can't comprehend the multitude of problems Jow Forums seems to have with web browsers. I remember firefox being very slow a couple of years back, but that's it. Otherwise everything just werks, and I have no idea what kind of advanced dark net deepsites you're browsing for your shit to be fucking up enough that you need to care this much about a web browser.

>using Windows instead of Debian
You have no one to blame but yourself

>GNU software
Well technically not GNU (except Gimp), but free / open source (Python, LibreOffice, Blender, Audacity, VLC).

>mingw
Some times you need to compile something. Also the "open bash here" and the colored fonts on the terminal are good.

>Debian
Ever heard of GCC? But well is mostly for uni assignments (since uni uses mainly linux). Also if I wanted privacy when browsing, though I'm not sure how effective would it be with a windows host.

Use nightly

see /thread

stop shilling your youtube channel, lunduke.

>Ever heard of GCC?
Garbage Crap Compiler? Yeah, can't imagine why anyone still uses it though.
Then again, you use LibreOffice... fucking shit.