Which phone does Jow Forums use?

Attached: 1437330433248.jpg (1209x756, 460K)

LG G4, don't need a high priced phone which will waste my time.

Nokia 3310 until my Librem 5 arrives

same.
do you have a custom rom, or unlcoked it?

I'm a idiot but tell me will the Librem 5 work with like let's say straight talk

No idea but it's not carrier locked so should work with anything

Xperia Z1 Compact, Sony lets you unlock the bootloader easily if you need to.

Moto X, it's almost dead.

g4

Moto G5, not super expensive and has a removable battery.

Attached: garfield-phone.jpg (736x519, 115K)

Huawei mate 9

China is spying on you, you dumb fucking bitch.

Samsung j3...

OnePlus 5t

The americans are worse in that regard.
Also: If the americans would spy you out and make a profile about you for selling you stuff, you'd be suggested super expensive stuff (look how expensive apple hardware made in the US is), if the chinks spy on you for selling you stuff, they will still offer you the lowest prices in the world.

The normal (i.e. not a pajeet or neck beard) ones use apple.

The others use lagdroid, and always have to justify why they're doing it.
See:
Notice how they all end in 4? Because they're too neck beard and poor 4 a better phone. And the shits 4 years old.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.

I'd rather have the chinks spying on me than the amerimutts.

Attached: 0036.jpg (367x388, 56K)

Your justification of using apple is not being a neckbeard or pajeet.

Attached: 1509026919009.png (742x742, 326K)

Xiaomi 4x with custom rom

Privacy wise, who am I safest with? IOS or Android?

Note8

>And the shits 4 years old.

Yeah i've thought about that but... What sort of amazing new phone tech has come out in the last 4 years? Fingerprint readers and animated emojis?

Xiaomi Mi 6 with some pajeet rom, werks and not too expensive

redmi note 4x

Guys I don't really give a fuck about this thread I just want to say I'm glad I'm white and not a dirty fucking indian.

Me too user. Me too.

Oppo R9 Plus.
This shit ColorOS is killing me, and after they went full applecopypasta, they started to lock the bootloader without any possibility of unlocking it
This shit is getting on my nerves

Attached: 1518218536218.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

This.

android aosp without gapps

Moto G.

Nexus 5, LineageOS without GApps. However after 4 years and more the battery has lost almost half of his original capacity.

iPhone because I'm not poor

asus zenfone z00ad

iPhone SE and soon iPhone X. I've had my SE for about 2 years, and the 5S and 5 before that. The smaller screen is starting to become a hindrance.

>Lagdroid
LMAO, my 5T's facial recognition unlock is faster than any iPhone's. I also see way more pajeets with iPhones than regular people, even women here prefer Samsung over Apple's overpriced crap.

Literally nothing wrong with it you stupid fucking whore

>being proud of this
Kek

Oneplus 3T

Galaxy S6
Still need to install Lineage OS on it though

stay poor pajeet

Xiaomeme ofcourse

Note 4

Nexus 5 with lineageos and nogapps

S8

Then do your part to keep your country White.

I need advise, should i buy xiaomi mi mix 2?
My last phone was xperia s and is horribly outdated

Attached: 1525096180466.png (370x320, 21K)

Moto Z Play with Lineage and pico gapps
Almost perfect, can't remove the battery sadly

Nokia 6.1

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-084850_Clover.jpg (1440x2960, 794K)

Redmi 4X with AEX ROM

Google Pixel

CopperheadOS if your phone supports it.

one plus 3t - best phone i've owned

xz1c
keyone
mate se

OnePlus 5T, running stock OxygenOS 5.1.1 (Oreo 8.1). Tried some custom ROMs but had issues with encryption and fluctuating LTE signal strength. Plus, OxygenOS has gesture navigation that I can't live without anymore.

Samsung Galaxy S8. Needed a new phone when my G5+ was stolen out of my car so I decided to actually try a flagship for once, but the s9 is basically the same as the s8 so I saved the $120.

nexus 6 running lineage 15.1

SoiPhone Ecks

>iShit
We are talking about smartphones here Pajeet

Note8 masterrace reporting in, but I'm thinking of getting a cheap second hand blackberry classic to use as a second phone for ssh and irc.

I also have a Moto Z play, but what is the point of linage? and what are pico gapps ?

Google Pixel 2 XL. Have always run custom ROMs until now, but this shit runs smooth as a baby's ass, updates the latest android at the drop of a hat, and most builds have like 36-hour battery life. Also cheap as fuck and can find cases and glass screens in bargain bins

>mfw no slots, no jack and no pullable batt
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haven't missed em

Blackberry Keyone. Great phone, but mine was one of the earlier ones so my screen popped out and I had to replace it. Also, my fingerprint sensor broke from a few drops, which kinda sucks. That only happened over four months in though.

I used that for a while. Loved it. Still use it for music and stuff.

Redmi Note 4 with LineageOS 15.1

IPhone X

>LG G4
Shitty phone. It has bootloop problem and burn-in problem (even though the display is LCD lol).
LG is shit.

Samsung S7, has served me well and does pretty much all I want it to do.

>iPhone X
no. Headphone. Jack.
>t. tiny dicked wh*toid

my oneplus one. soon gonna flash some 8.1 rom and keep using it. fortunately a friend of mine has an younger less used opo so im soon gonna swap batteries

oneplus 5t

Galaxy J7 2016 w/ Lineage OS.

Moto x4. Replaced my Nexus 6 when the battery started getting weird.

iPhone 7 Plus. Not a poor nigger

Honor 7

I hope your phone spontaniously breaks like the 4 of mine did

I prefer to use the one upstairs. The one down here in the basement started making a constant high-pitched noise a while ago. Also, I found out mom has been eavesdropping on my calls with my Internet gf, so I want to make sure that's not happening.

Moto G5, it has replaced the previous Moto G3 that I owned but I don't think it has been as well received.

It's a little underpowered for the price compared to the G3 when it launched.

I don't have much use for expensive phones as they get trashed in work. I want something that I can afford to replace at a moment's notice.

Unlocked? I haven't made any changes to it. :D

Xperia Z5 compact, the only tasteful phone.

Attached: Sony-Xperia-Z5-Compact-IFA-AH-24-1600x1067.jpg (1600x1067, 309K)

I really don't care. Haven't had any problems with it yet I guess. Sometimes it may reboot, but it's okay. As long as I can make calls and chat with people with my phone.

It has had downsides, but after all, I have a phone that can call and send messages.

Galaxy S7.
I want to upgrade to a phone with a better camera but I despise modern phone design.

Attached: 815a0382436e1b7fd43dbfcaa6ff51c1dfbda0702e2b8082d91ed7d800bfb1fc.png (427x451, 10K)

Nokia Lumia 635 and have been for over 5 years.

>Haven't had any problems with it
Lucky man. I had a lot problems with it.
Which ROM are you using? I'm on Lineage 14.1.

mate 10 pro

I'm not using a ROM?

1980s frog phone

Attached: 6a00d83451cbb069e2016303a26a57970d.jpg (450x344, 29K)

Each year I buy the latest Samsung Galaxy which I use until the next Note model is released. At which point I destroy the Galaxy and replace it with the current Note until the next Galaxy model is released.

Peak smartphone design

Attached: IMG_0018.jpg (4032x3024, 1.12M)

Cute.

Motorola Moto G (3rd gen)

You are just repeating what is memed.
The screen doesn't have a burn problem, this thing doesn't work at all on those lcds, and this is the first time i heard about such problem, seems to me a made up.
The bootloop is a h/w bug from the first batches.
I am 2 years on the lg g4 and nothing happened so far.

Rebooting is almost always caused by broken battery. Mine is overused for 2 straight years(i mean maybe 2-3 cycles a day due to 4g) and sometimes shuts the phone when i use flash when it's near 20 or 3 percent.

I had 2 bootloops and display problems. The service center repaired it every time.
I heard a lot of people having these problems.
However I'm still using it and I hope it will continue working this time since it is now out of warranty.

samsung s5

Attached: showcatalogpics.asp?type=4&id=12714.jpg (1024x768, 285K)

Nokia 8
1 week battery life and good screen

I'm not an apllelfag, but I saw a video were an iphone 6 was compared to xiaomeme a1, and some apps opened way faster on the iphone. How the fuck Is a 4 year old phone faster than a 6 month old phone?

iPhone 6s Plus

iphone 5

Attached: 596.png (272x350, 82K)