What are you guys up to tonight? Currently...

What are you guys up to tonight? Currently, I’m listening to madvilliany while making a connected waterway with my house, the lakes surrounding it, and all of the mines I’ve mapped in Minecraft.

Attached: 5CC468F3-DE6C-4EB1-B49D-D72FA4C72563.jpg (707x761, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JyJMd83MKhg?t=12m56s
youtu.be/qggxTtnKTMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a west civ exam I should be studying for lol

Attached: C9D40801-EACE-43C3-B07B-2B101D483221.jpg (540x650, 64K)

ugh very tired

Gonna get some weed, play BF4 and get ready for my biopsy tomorrow.

Hop to it than
Get some cawfee
1. Dude weed lmao
2. Bf1 is better
3. Good luck on your biopsy.
4. Hey satan

1. 430 phase it every other day.
2. I know but I don't own it on PC. I'm hoping someone will buy it for me so my only birthday gift doesn't have to be cancer.
3. Thank you. Good to see no hard feelings pd.
4. You should eat more meat and pick on more gays. Do it. Do it now.

Play Destiny 2

Attached: 02C06F22-5756-4267-BD94-96EEBE6580C5.jpg (876x404, 62K)

ugggh rap annoys the damn piss out of my ass. I hate rap! i dont care how "intellectual" or inspired that nigger shit is, it tends to all be awful. Foe example: "oh man little faggot's new album is so woke and interesting!"

>I listen ti it:

"maaaan niggas fuckin kill eachotha! they fuckin kill eachotha NIGGA over GANG violence!!"

>my reacion:

"wow... yup very 'woke'

What part of no money is hard to understand? I'd like to play monster hunter too.

If you don’t have money, get warframe. Not only is it free, its 10x better

Yeah I was memeing you. Tons of money commitment required to play a game like that

Attached: 9972F5EB-5500-4EA1-A763-9C9D0206B542.jpg (800x566, 110K)

Enjoying being a big boy who doesn't have to do homework anymore. Now I do real work, and get paid for it. You do fake work and get shitty grades for it.

kind of lonely

I don’t mind. Art is art, and I happen to like madvilliany, so that’s what I’m listening to.

Attached: 6B966A99-50E1-4F8F-86D8-DEDDDCCC0F21.png (1574x1968, 1.68M)

I have a job, we’re both suffering
Aren’t we all. Have you tried fixing it?

it is one of those albums where people espouse: " oh man listen to it! its way better than most rap!! wow"

> I listen to it:

"maaan nigga faggot dope nigga crack nigga doin lotsa smack."

fuckin i assume its the same damn shit. Fuck the rap community

I've heard others call Warframe
>beyond grind to win. Only grind to grind some more

It sounds like shit.

There is no foreskin. There is no universe.

youtu.be/JyJMd83MKhg?t=12m56s

Attached: Rejection.jpg (587x677, 81K)

I already have it. Saren prime is my frame. Grinded hard to get it too.
I don't like pay to win games. I think they're destroying gaming. That and micro transactions.

I can see where you’re coming from. Rap has turned into its rival genre, rock and roll, over the years. Now they’re indistinguishable. They all need vibes and good instrumentals to carry barebones vocals. Also, in regards to your assumption, you won’t know until you try it. You may not like it, but now you know.

I like maining ivara, it’s the closest there is to a thief class, and I love getting rich in rpgs

The grind isn’t for everyone.

I don’t think the micro transactions in destiny make that much of a difference in gameplay. It’s only tertiary effects like a slightly faster reload modifier on a chestplate and whatnot. Not full on “give us money for light levels”. At least not that if you have been playing release. But if you are talking about dlcs and expansions then yes they are and it’s super fucking scummy but I still love the game

Attached: 9870648F-F456-418F-AFCD-92449748729E.jpg (1485x2040, 579K)

Planning to go to the gym and jog

Yeah, but the fact that there’s more ways of EA getting money from a full priced game plus payed dlc is pretty douchey. I get it when free games do it (they have to make money somehow), but with something like destiny 2, you question if there’s something behind it.

At this time of day? I mean, good luck, but you should be wrapped in a blanket comfy posting on Jow Forums right around now.

Fake

Attached: wildlife_mink.jpg (750x493, 170K)

>At this time of day?
Yeah, my sleep schedule is fucked up so I said fuck it and work out at night and jog at 5 in the morning

In what way?

I guess so

Yeah that is why I said it was scummy. Because a company like Bungie doesn’t need the money as much as they like to admit

Attached: 8D3C21FA-BE6C-427B-85D9-76C47CE39F2F.jpg (330x500, 51K)

what are you saying, idiot? Expand on that, dumbass. Rap has become rock and roll? what does that mean? Sounds misinformed. good vibes and instrumentals? No, neither genres rely on those, you sound moronic.

Hopefully halo infinite won’t be the same

Everything

Fuck I forgot that was happening now I’m worried

Attached: B0C399C1-6153-43E8-B68C-9F2B56897C6D.jpg (201x248, 20K)

Alright alright. Let’s go and take a classic rock and roll song and a modern day rap song: immigrant song by Led Zeppelin and esskeetit by lil pump. Both of their don’t really talk about any importance, and have entertaining vocals and instrumentals. Granted, there are rock and roll songs that have lots of meaning behind it, such as dogs by Pink Floyd, but there are also lots of hip hop songs that have just as much meaning as well, such as tribute to Ronald which talk about globalism and McDonald’s influence on the American population. Sorry for the late response, I wanted to make my post as informed as possible, but I’m afraid by doing that, I end. Up looking like an idiot.

Ugh the amount of spelling errors here.

Sorry?
Haha

whatever, you do sound like an idiot. Compare the modern state of rock
(which is not huge these days) to the modern state of hip hop. Hip hop is overall more idiotic. I am not even a fan of modern rock and agree it is all crap but dude, you and yours listen to overall more moronic music.

Attached: 1538247359059.gif (380x316, 35K)

post your waterway

Rap can be pretty good.
I think rap did come from rock though.
I know rock came from blues. With rock they started dropping instruments in exchange for greater musicial freedom and used that freedom to become more rhymthmically complex and verbose. Rap dropped the rhythm complexity for even more lyrical depth. Rap is usually just poetry in front of a beat.

everything you say is hypothetically correct and speaks to how deep rap CAN be. but everything I have seen of modern hip hop is total idiocy.

And? Just because a song is simple to listen to doesn’t make it bad. It’s good in its own way. This conversation has spiraled a bit out of control, but here are my claims and opinions
1. I can’t take your opinions on an album seriously I’d you haven’t even heard it yet
2. Modern rock and modern hip hop are similar in that they prioritize style over content
3. Madvilliany is a damn manatee piece.
Hold on

>manatee piece

yup ur right, idiot. modern hip hop is for dumb fat sea mammals. opinion discarded.

Attached: man.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

>everything I have seen
Perhaps your looking in the wrong place. Hip hop that you might enjoy isn’t played on radios and can’t be found on the top 100. Rather, it’s the underground hip hop that tell riveting stories about their pasts and their views on the world. There’s a song by underground rapper R.A. The rugged man called uncommon valor, which is the story of his father being a solider in Vietnam, and the horrors of war. His father was exposed to agent orange, which lead his children to die at very early ages. I think you have such strong opinions against the genre is because you don’t want to scratch the surface because of what you hear on the radio, which than makes an endless cycle of shit music on the top and you not wanting to invest time into the genre. Am I wrong?

I meant to say masterpiece. Also, disregarding my opinion because of spelling errors is comparable to something a five year old would do.

youtu.be/qggxTtnKTMo
I like this one

just got Bloodborne, it's really fun but people weren't kidding when they said it's difficult. I can't figure out how to kill the first big guy on the first level :/
would you like some music recommendations?

Attached: 1537441501337.gif (500x263, 1.63M)

Sure, would you like some from me?

which big boy?

Attached: 1520826628110.jpg (500x895, 136K)

Gascoigne I believe. Great second stage music.

Cool, you should check out Captain Murphy and DJ Shadow. I think Captain Murphy collabbed with DOOM once, he's actually John Coltrane's grand nephew or something and he usually makes electronic music under the name Flying Lotus which is pretty good too. He only has one album under the Captain Murphy moniker called "Duality", I think you'd like it if you like Madvilliany. DJ Shadow just makes instrumental hip-hop but it's pretty good, he basically invented the trip-hop genre. Check out the album "Endtroducing...." by him. He has his own huge record collection and the album utilizes a lot of obscure samples from records that he owned.

Actually now that I think about it you might have already heard of these two if you know stuff about underground hip-hop but if not I think you'd like em :)

>would you like some from me?
Sure go ahead

nah I think he's called an executioner, I asked on /vg/ about him and supposedly you don't really have to fight him and I probably should have just done that instead of trying to beat him for like an hour lol

While I do like me some underground stuff, I also like the upcoming genre of lofi. It’s a goldmine for creative artist to try calming rap instrumentals that soothes and relaxes. I recommend the following artists, in order
Joji (older stuff, before “I don’t wanna waste my time”)
In love with a ghost
Idealism
Lindecis
Atlas
Aso
All of the artists listed have such a relaxing sound that I often fall asleep listening to their tunes. In terms of underground hiphop, there’s legends never die by RA, but you’ve probably already heard it.

I'm trying forget my drunken mistakes(breaking a bunch of shit, starting a fire in the kitchen and punching my gay neighbour for inviting himself to the drinking session) from last night by drinking more.

Sounded like a fun time.

Watching tv in the oilfield camp where I've lived for 12 years. I want to die.

I think I talked to you about joji before actually, yeah I definitely like his older stuff better than the new ones. His newest song is ok compared to the other new ones he's been putting out though.
I'm not really a big fan of lofi but I haven't heard of any of those besides joji so maybe I'll like them, thanks for the recommendations. I think you'll especially like Endtroducing if you like lo-fi stuff because it kind of is an early precursor to the genre and it's pretty chill.

Elaborate

I was a the time